"Umm.. Dad, I am not asking you to accept me, but I need your help." *In a shaky voice...

"Umm.. Dad, I am not asking you to accept me, but I need your help." *In a shaky voice, he went on* "What do you know about paedophilia?"

>Youre son just telling you he is attracted to children
>Wat do Sup Forums?

netdoctor.co.uk/healthy-living/sexual-health/a28334/paedophile-family/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=phazed
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>*holds his shoulder and unzip my pants*
>i'll teach you all about it

Pedo is a mental disease. Idk if there is a cure. Mental illness is caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. These imbalances can often be caused by dysbiosis in the guts.

I would try to get him help. If he ever acted on the urges I would kill him with my own hands.

I have some advice for you son. Come let's go. It's located behind the barn.

Then later that night make "Version 2.0"

quoted from sauce:

>For Anne, hearing that question from her son was probably one of the worst moments of her life. In horror, her instant response, like any parent, was to assume Chris was telling her he wanted to sexually abuse children – or that he had already done so.

>Fortunately, her son was quickly able to reassure her that, although he is attracted to both boys and girls, and to children of any age, he feels able to control his desires and that he was asking her for help and support toensure he never acts on these sexual urges. Crying and hugging, they talked for over an hour. Chris now feels that, with his Mum's love and the help of a good therapist and an online support network, he will be able to live a law-abiding and non-offending life.

Have sex with him.

>when love is not love

congratulate him on not folding at the knees to feminist propaganda and admitting to himself that men were supposed to enjoy the sweet cunnies of young prepubescent girls

i seriously hope Sup Forums isn't pro-feminist society conditioning

Keyword: Devastating

Fucking pedoshaming, these fascist bigots needs to be taught a lesson.

The slope only gets more slippery from here, boys

Get ready for LGBT[...]P

Ask if he has ever acted on his impulse i.e. cp or sexually abusing a minor. From there try to do what i can but he may have to go to jail. If he just has an attraction hasnt done anything damning i would talk with and try help find away to deal with his problem that doesnt result in him hurting someone.

Disown him

Have a thicc milf sit on his face.
From 0 to cured in 2.5 seconds

>Just lurk in stickied Sup Forums happening threads, my lad

>son I am sorry
>I know who can help you
>we get in car
>drive past psych office at 70 mph
>push son out of car while crossing a bridge
>get McDonald's on the way home

If I had a son who told me he was a pedo, I would disown him immediately

thicc will make normal person going pedo though...

How did you tell your father that you're gay?

>go rent out some hoes
>get them to give son a good succ
>cured in no time

report him to the police

Why would he tell anyone? Why not just take it to the grave like a normal person? Shit I wouldn't tell anyone, I'd kill myself if people even thought I was a pedo.

How young we talking here?
Being attracted to 14 year-olds isn't pedophilia.
Teenage sluts want to fuck too.

because he trusted you..

Write an article about it on the internet for money

i would beat him to death

surely the dank, smelly, overused whore hole on a fat roastie will help him overcome his desire for smooth and pure, delicious strawberry flavored innocence

>roastiephiles are this brainwashed
seriously are you a kike shill or are you serious?

That's something you don't fucking tell your parents.

This young men is a paragon of ethical behavior

t. Kant

JUST
BEING
GAAAAAAAAAY

>muh slippery slope fallacy

Pedophilia is like homosexuality

It is not genetic, it is normalized through child abuse and anime

I think this depends on a few factors, if he wants to fuck 16 years olds and is like 20 that's not too far off, if he wanted to fuck an 8 year old we'd have a problem

this guy's pictures are severely underrated

> Using Murdoch-chan's evil twin sister as the accompanying image.
Oddly fitting.

How you should respond?

>"Neck yourself."

Therapy, if it fails, then Instant Castration

Well, abusers breed abusers

>Pedo is a mental disease. Idk if there is a cure. Mental illness is caused by chemical imbalances in the brain. These imbalances can often be caused by dysbiosis in the guts.
The same as homosexualism. Really makes you think.

"I just want my son back."
Yet another sorrowful tale of Tumblrist Ragnarok here in Sup Forums.

Normal and healthy - nothing wrong with it. Society is to blame!

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>I just want my son back.
Sheesh old man, wait for your turn

who is the author? i found it on genbooru or something but didn't check tags for author. one of my favorites

>flag
Checks out

Dat tummy

Online support network of pedos means he's probly gonna be neck deep in cp in under a year

:c

There's literally no reason why sons can't be female

The human animal can be trained to love anything and believe anything without even realising it. We've known this for over a century. Kiddy diddling is the wrongthink in this scenario, and it should be as easily changed as addictions or unpopular opinions.

psychotherapist has a pedophile son

makes a lot of sense tbqh

send him to a mental assylum.

or tell him he should only jerk of to hentai.

>>Youre
you are
fucking american education right there lads.

This.

I'm going to give you some advice son and its the only thing I will ever say on this matter, I want you to listen carefully.

Don't get caught

Whatever you're doing that you know you shouldn't be doing but don't want to stop

First of all keep it to yourself and secondly don't get caught

Know go about your business

> where to go for help
Ammo box. 22 to brain box

They're slowly slipping pedos into a victim position. It's what ended To Catch a Predator, when one of them committed suicide. They've been "prepping" us for normalizing this pedo shit for years.

>just keep it 2D son

What the fuck Seamus.

fuck off OP
this was the way the gays got society to accept homos now the pedos are trying to do the same
WE MUST RESIST THIS FUCKERY

I can't belive the amount of therapists that seem to be cool with sex with their family or general debauchery acceptance.
You see them on fetish sites involved in orgies with their lawyers and stock brokers.

>Kiddy diddling is the wrongthink in this scenario, and it should be as easily changed as addictions or unpopular opinions.

>giving the goverment the power to arrest people for wrongthink.

surely the goverment never abuses its power as proven with hatespeech laws right?

I'm not gay man, but traps get sexier every fucking day

White parents would totally report their son to the police
This is why whites are losing to be honest

>The West in a nutshell

physically and mentally remove the pedo shit from his mind

Give it a couple of years and this will be the next wave in the modern "civil rights" movement. Gays have clearly won. Transgenderism is approaching normality. The SJWs will need a new cause to champion and this will be it.

But its ok, its not a mental illness at all, some third-rate neurologist from a fourth-rate university will have published a paper to a fifth-rate journal suggesting their is a biological basis to pedophilia desires, therefore its natural, therefore it should be accepted by society.

Down Syndrome has a real biological basis too, we don't pretend *that* defect is normal. We don't need to treat these people like lepers but they do have a deformity that needs to be acknowledged and treated differently than the norm.

We're watching the collapse of western civilization. I guess we carry the root of our destruction with us, being open-minded is one thing but not so open-minded your brain falls out

O,

chan.sankakucomplex.com/?tags=phazed

How are they not victims? People are literally asking for their head when they've only committed a thought crime.

Given that like 80% of all pedo's were sexually abused as a kid, The dad probably says "Like father like son"

no, i am not abused..
my dad never abuse me

>They're slowly slipping pedos into a victim position.

perhaps because witchunting them isnt actualy helping?

compare it with a drug addict you can persecute them but then the will do it in secret and will be too scared to seek mental help and as such the cycle contneus indefinitely.

lel he was raised by a retarded mother

red flags everywhere

Obligatory beating
but i wouldn't raise a son to let him get mind cancer and get stuck in sickness.

Just download loli hentai and not tell your parents lmao

well son it now time to send you off to the seminary.

Right,

>It's just because Puritans landed at Plymouth Rock that us Americans have such a problem with pedos, when in fact many non-Western cultures (much more enlightened than ours) practiced pedophilia for millennia. In fact, legalizing it will REDUCE child abuse!

The skids have already been greased for these people by the LGBTQRSTUV++++ types.

>I would try to get him help. If he ever acted on the urges I would kill him with my own hands.

This is probably the only thing you could do. Or hope that they suicide.

> tfw think real kids are fucking gross and can't stand them in the slightest
> want the fags to try and embrace pedos just so the norms finally wake the fuck up and reject all of this shit for the mental illness it is
> get called a pedo anyway because i understand the importance of encryption
Whatever, this world is retarded anyway.

You can go to jail for loli too

Hell, you can go to jail even if she is 20+ but looks too young

I would literally get him into anime so he can release his urges jacking off to cartoon girls like all the nonces on here.

If he's got the balls to say this what's wrong with me, I know it's wrong and I'm fucked and I need help, I'll help him. That's your kid. He's fucked in the head, and he knows it's wrong and DOESNT want to act on it. Of course if help.

If he acted in it and thought adult-love was ok and that he should have rights I'd have to go full sharia and lynch the little kiddie fucker I spawned myself though. I'd feel like it was my responsibility to clean up that fucking mess.

Teach him how to make a noose.

Oh, I see. They are recycling old virtue signaling articles, just replacing homosexuality with pedosexuality.

Beat him until he changes his mind

What is with people and associating strawberries with sex? Like it's just a fucking fruit, don't make shit weird.

First one depends on the country/state

Second one is bullshit altogether

why are chinks such pedos? is it because of your small dicks?

Holy fuck art enthusiast? You fucking slimeball.

i know that my country is dieing a slow painful death
but i take solace in knowing that in the desolute future i might be able to take myself i child bride

Son, women are just like your times tables: if they're under thirteen just do them in your head.

I live in a free state tho

Darn skippy

i read this VN where a loli is dipping strawberries in her cunny and feeding them to the protagonist and it just kinda stuck. god i came so hard

There's a simple cure. I'll tell him to come live in my basement and I'll get him addicted to anime and manga. I'll start upping the caloric value of his meals with cream and butter until he balloons to over 300 lbs.

He will be too fat to chase children and so addicted to the Japanese heroin that they won't even be interesting to him anymore.

Only a bit over a century ago the age of consent in most US states was 10 or 12 with lowest being 7.
chnm.gmu.edu/cyh/primary-sources/24

th reason the age of consent was reased was because deu to medical Advances the living expectancy of the averige person became alot higher.

>We're watching the collapse of western civilization. I guess we carry the root of our destruction with us, being open-minded is one thing but not so open-minded your brain falls out
My gf once asked me if other people (like non-westerners) worry so much about other peoples and races, or reflect so much on the crimes of their ancestors. I just said no. It's as obvious as the sun and the sky that cultural cringe is stronger in western and white culture than anywhere else.

so you gonna tell us the name of this VN or you gonna leave me and my cock hanging

Ha!

I pity pedophiles. They are sick. Mentally fucked. I don't think they chose to be the ultimate degenerates, but until a cure or treatment is found, they must be removed from society immediately and without mercy. If they haven't committed a crime yet, put them all in a closed and guarded community if you must. The fact that we are not willing as a society to call it a mental illness and research possible solutions is not helping.