Health Canada is reminding Canadians that it is not safe to taste or eat raw dough, batter...

>Health Canada is reminding Canadians that it is not safe to taste or eat raw dough, batter, or any other product containing uncooked flour, as raw flour can be contaminated with harmful bacteria such as E. coli.

healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2017/63752a-eng.php

IT'S HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't really see what's wrong with this. The logic is pretty sound. Usually contains raw eggs as well, which it's also not a good idea to eat.

>Usually contains raw eggs as well, which it's also not a good idea to eat.

He chances of someone getting salmonella from an egg is pretty fucking rare. It's like 1:20,000

Did you never hear that from adults when you were growing up?

call me a burger, but that shit looks delicious

The Canadians must be real morons if they need to be told something like that. youtu.be/SaxFyrw5JhM

Pussy ass bitch, learn to have a dynamic and robust gastrobiome

>This is a reminder that if you eat uncooked noodles, you'll get tape worms--or worse

Eating raw egg is barbaric, try being civilised leaf nigger.

Fuck you, mom. I'm going to lick the spoon until I die.

True. But people eat a LOT of eggs. The US eats like 200 million eggs per day.

Say goodbye to cookie dough Ben & Jerrys, leaf

>there are people who have never tried raw cookie dough

You're gay if you're afraid of a little saspirilla poisoning

>uncooked flour

what

>saspirilla

Good goyim. You should only eat processed foods full of added estrogen, that is the only way to not get sick!

>he doesn't snort flour and cook the dough in your lungs for easy bread

But raw dough and batter taste so good

I also saw something that advised against eating fruit that was "over ripe". I then remembered that bananas, when late into their ripening stage, produce a compound that fights and prevents cancer. Conscience? Are they attempting to give us cancer or something?

you are fucking retarded

cookie dough is delicious

Added estrogen? Is that going to make me gay?

1. That only applies to un-pasterized eggs e.g. right out of the chickens ass, not from the store

2. Don't buy flour from some designated shtting street country and you'll be fine.

Wow, what a witty and cunning counter-argument. You must be extremely proud of yourself.

What are you unable to comprehend about that phrase, brainlet?

>you should also wash your hands five times a day and use Hand Sanitizer every five minutes!
>It will make your immune system strong, goyim!

do people really not realize that exposing yourself to low-grade pathogens actually makes your immune system stronger?