HAPPENING! SHITSKIN WITH MACHETE AT JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT IN CARDIFF

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/626394/justin-bieber-machete-incident-cardiff-principality-stadium-wales

Shitskin arrested outside Justin Bieber concert in the UK. Is he another peaceful activist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNDLSS7faQo
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzEY8R3rU
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who gives a shit?
Sage

I was just thinking that the UK hasn't had a terrorist in about a month now.

Uhh wasn't there another car incident less than a week ago?

I'm starting to question wether it is a good idea to keep a machete in my boot.
One of these days I'm gonna get arrested thanks to these shitskins

This isn't a large enough happening to count as a happening.
There were about four happenings like this around the time of the Finsbury mosque attack. None of them made any news.

>keep a machete in my boot
wat

PART

He wears a size 16 maybe?

# Cutting for Beiber

Never though this hashtag would come back.

I can think of several reasons not to carry a machete in your boot, guy.

>The man was arrested near the Justin Bieber gig venue
So, once again, it's NOT happening.

AND

please tell me that fkin douhe bag bieber is dead too

just partandparceling
why the fuzz

Fuckin Sukdik Kahn, everytime someone talks about a terror attack now I strap on this horrible british accent and say "it's just part and parcel of living in a modern society mate"

notice how they often target white women? they are trying to inhibit white breeding.

>Machete-wielding man shouted he would 'chop all Muslims up' outside Justin Bieber concert venue, witnesses say

i am enlisting next week.

Honestly, I'm in the army, and I really can't recommend you join. It's too pozzed to take pride in anymore.

Don't do it you wont end up serving your country you'll just end up as a pawn for your Government.

I wear a 13 in pic related and no way

>pride
this is survival my friend.

You won't be fighting for your people in the army. 5 years ago I would have totally suggested it, but now the institution is so terrible I would recommend against it.

>wanting bieber dead
>posting anime
pick on faggot

Boot is english for what a nigger would call the "trunk" of his car

JB concert? I'll let this one slide, shitskins.

How are these boots dude?

fug i knew that
>please-be-patient-I-have-autism.jpg

This still beats the endless waves of repeat threads that occur every day on Sup Forums. If I see another thread about millennials I'm going to break my monitor.

Military in general is turbo pozzed from what it was, a fuckin dirty, tough, killing machine. Now you get fuckin discharged for showing your buddy some sluts tits or for making fag jokes, shit, I don't think drill sgts can swear anymore, not sure though.

my only other option is walking into the ER and lying and telling them i am a threat to others.
i will have the sick beaten from me

Around here, spooks actually call the trunk the boot more than not. Always thought that was weird, never heard anyone say boot but a nig.

PARCEL

They can't. They can't even point at someone anymore

why would you use a machete in a terrorist attack?? fucking thing is like 2.5 feet long and it's designed to maim not kill. a 5 inch stiletto is 100x more deadl

A machete eh, nice that the immigrants are enriching us with their beautiful culture & tradition, when are they going to start with the burning tyres I wonder ?

> survival
If you value security over freedom then you will have neither.

i value not being a fucking drain on society. which i have become.

worth all $130.00

What is the motive though?

>i value not being a fucking drain on society.
You'll be even more of a drain on society if you join the army because you will end up serving the powers that be instead of the people.

Kekked

If you don't ride a motorbike i don't see why you should carry any kind of knife/machete in your boot.

>kys
no roo bro. i will not.
my life still has value and i will give it any which way i can.

Britbros are still more based than americucks though, they have COMMON SENSE atheism unlike your shitty fairy tales.

Cardiff 2017:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNDLSS7faQo

It wasn't a terrorist attack and it was two miles away from the stadium

lad just pulled a big ol knife on someone who crashed into his car or something

George Petrov, a waiter who witnessed what unfolded, described what he saw.

He recounted: "I was walking and I saw a security guy pull the person from the car.

"He was holding a machete inside the car. The security guys saw him and stopped him."

"They pulled him out of the car and started hitting him," the 23-year-old Cardiff local told Unilad.

>started hitting him

top fucking kek

># Cutting for Beiber
>Never though this hashtag would come back.
That's because this muzzie was a cut above the rest.

You're a shitskin yourself.

If the Muslims killed Bieber, I would convert.

You know a machete is a very bad weapon. I have one in my house but its hard to kill someone with it unless your first blow disables the person.

Keep a nice long and rusty pig sticker with your machete. Much more effective.

I made my one out of an old chisel.

I like your boots.

DO NOT DO IT

The military is terrible right now. It's still run by Obama dicksucking faggots. Wait a little while so Trump can start to purge them.

Kek was bound to happen the amount of rapefugees they have been importing to that city is mental.

>unless your first blow disables the person

It's a fucking machete you dumb nigger

Whats your point?
I have actually hit somebody with a machete. have you?

Kek

Truck of tolerance lurking in the background

SLIDE THIS

Classic south Africa

>You know a machete is a very bad weapon.
Git gud you fucking fag. A machete is all you need.

good choice. suicide is for faggots

Oh fuck people I know are there
Hope they get slaughtered for going

Come down to my country and I will show you how "gud" I am Kunta kinte.

They're taking notes from Sweden and scarcely reporting attacks

>I'm in the army, and I really can't recommend you join
I had a great time in Afghanistan back in 2002-7 (except for the fucking heat) as a combat engineer. Honestly it was a fucking great, until the 9/11 effect wore off, and all of the sudden people cared about 'muh dead Hajis' (2 confirmed under my belt)
The pendulum is quickly swinging back to where to normies will support haji extermination for fun again
>vid, my fav song from those days, even if it was by a burger in a different country
youtube.com/watch?v=C_qzEY8R3rU

Are you white? I always assume that South African niggers are too busy raping and killing white farmers to shitpost on 4chinz.

Welshfag here

"""Asians""" (Muslims) only make up like 1.4% of the Welsh population, yet in the past 10 years there have been dozens of arrests for terrorism, rape etc, mostly in Cardiff and Newport. It's surreal really.

No, he's just a real music lover

Islam is going to overwhelm Western Europe. So many Terror plots are going on, soon Islam will start taking land by force in Europe. ISIS & other groups are not being "defeated" in the Middle East, they are just relocating into Europe to make it the next Front/Warzone.

(Read Pic & Watch for the Shill Tactics being used)

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Parcelled!

Get it trending boys.

It's okay friend, we all have moments

i would unironically believe in allah

lol

>Cardrift
>Wales

>Machete Muzzy
>Cardrift - Wales

HMMMMMMMMM.

Please bring it back goys

Fuck off Frank.

Britian and other countries try to subpress incidents so that there isn't a big hysteria or backlash against the religion of peace. If you notice that the majority of stories that come out come out because of cameras/footage that individuals have rather than the press.

hot

Allah wills it.

You mean be on edge for beaver.

i thought it was illegal to own a knife in the UK

>illegal to own a knife in the UK
just the lower receiver

Not sure if religion of peace. Not 22nd of month.

>CUTTING FOR BEIBER

I really think if they kill an A list celeb it might set the normies off. Not Bieber but Brad Pitt or some Starlet might do it

A machete is a cultural necessity.

I'm in the USAF and comfy in the rural coast, not near the big cities. All the Brits I talk to are great people, amazing to hang out with. I get my own room and weekends off to travel, plus flights to anywhere in Europe for the weekend are under $50.

Which branch/job are you, user?

i dont know.
i want battle. im stupid enough to want to be in the shit
i know its not the movies.

Is it a happening if they arrest him before he gets to deliver the diversity?

Open your door to a nigger. Pretend to be shocked when he acts like an animal.

Why is this so hard for Europe to grasp?

You do or don't want battle? Lad, enlisting can take a bit of time if you have a specific job in mind. I'm relatively new to the USAF and really recommend it, you get more privacy and free time, for being in the military. Make sure you read your papers and have the job and enlistment period you want.

Battlefield jobs are tough. Most people wash back into other fields and you're risking a lot; If you don't cut it, you may be spending 4-6 years in the cafeteria or as a cop - those are the most popular.

I recommend mechanic work. You can work as a contractor for really good money when you get out. Think six figures a year, untaxable.

part & parcel mate.

>not crafting your own boots like a real man

You mean he didn't get to Bieber in time? Damn!

Was the concert to be held at Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, by chance?