Straight, white men are the only people who can be openly attacked and criticized by the media

>Straight, white men are the only people who can be openly attacked and criticized by the media
>apparently still the most privileged

Explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA
twitter.com/SocialJusticeS6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This particular piece is a hoax.

That being said alot of crazy libs secretly think this.

Emily (((Goldstein)))

Every fucking time

I've never seen that in my life. If anything, the media defends white males too much.

i think the same way

Kikes. Always kikes.

>goldstein
>anti white
yea its always those goldsteins and rosenblacks and rothschilds and shekelfords who act like this

we need to distribute food contaminated with shell fish to end their psychotic episode once and for all. yea you like ben and jerrys ice cream well im sure you would like shrimp in it even if your genetically predisposed to be allergic

>If anything, the media defends white males too much
Bait

How so

Look at our current president.

The same president that the media slams every time they can?

>131903466

>Slams

I think you mean worship. It's ok, though, your kind will be gone soon enough and the world will be better for it.

>131903785
Gas yourself, kike trash

The same one that was voted in by a "white lash"? Get out of here femboy

Whether this is fake or not, a German politician a while back said basically this exact same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rMDWAaxFnCA

You will miss us on your planet of apes

Do you exclusively read brietbart all day?

That's fucking sad.

Nope. I stay away from fake news.

Also the real answer is that global elites want to destroy all identities to make a global consumer society (pic related) and white men are their primary target because we're the most resilient to their bullshit (minorities want to go along with their society destroying plan because "fuck whitey", women because "fuck the patriarchy" - they can get some white men to abandon defense of our civilization through fag activism and leftism but not all of us, so they just denigrate us constantly in order to try and delegitimize our beliefs and opinions)

shill and countershill, incredible

Why are everyone such fucking cucks honestly. I mean ffs, when you hear this it's time to kill this bitch in public.

Everyone just bends over fucking backwards and accept the cocks in their ass. White people are domesticated as fuck.

we are fucked my friend.

Just form a fucking mob of like 3,000 people, drag this bitch out in the streets by her hair & hang her in public with a sign saying "traitor". It's called mob justice. Just fucking do it already.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

this

we're not being killed yet

ergo, we're privilieged to be taking all this shit and not getting lynched in the streets over our skin color.

fucking kikes.

they've declared war on us, its time to declare war on them.

It's a jerk thing to say, but Sup Forums is too stupid to realize that the "white male privilege" myth is used as a smokescreen and a context for a) protecting jews from a backlash by confusing them with whites and b) an excuse to legitimize hating white males. White males hold up society, so it's seen as acceptable to hurl abuse at them because "they have all the power anyway".
Sup Forums further contributes to jewish dominance by demanding that young men opt in and man up for a corrupt society, for sluts and minorities that hate them anyways yet hesitantly respect them. But Sup Forums is a rather jewish board so it all makes sense.

Hahaha!...
Sup Forums was right again.

So you are saying the press worships Trump. You are also saying anything not related to MSM sources is fake news? Don't you think that is kind of retarded? You say alternative media sources are false, and yet mainstream sources worship Trump. You are not shitposting very well. I smell liberal arts educated, wishy washy faggotry

White men are the most destructive group of people on Earth! Come back is a bitch #BLM
twitter.com/SocialJusticeS6

>green party
What the hell is wrong with environmentalist parties in general?

Literally who cares. Some silly broad wrote a pissant irrelevant article. It isn't a declaration of war. It is a meaningless self-fellating attempt to undermine what they erroneously perceive as a threat against their hegemony of America.

It doesn't mean shit. It isn't "white genocide".