ISIS COMMANDER BAGDHADI CONFIRMED DEAD

>Rumours the Islamic State leader is dead appear to have gained weight after a senior figure from the group began crying at the mention of his name.
>Abu Qutaiba, an aide to Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, broke down in tears during a Friday sermon and 'mumbled a few words suggesting his death', according to reports.

>IRGC has also confirmed his death

sputniknews.com/amp/middleeast/201706291055097431-irgc-confirms-daesh-baghdadi-death/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655006/Senior-ISIS-preacher-suggests-al-Baghdadi-dead.html

The Iranians and Russians just cucked the burgers hard, what will drumpf do now

>not realizing Trump killed the deep state/mossad's guy

Didn't you already post this before?

He dies every 4 months

>literally no actual confirmation of his death, just rumors, like every other month

Why would he kill a US asset?

This guy?

How did Russia kill a CIA asset living in Virginia?

Are you fucking retarded

Big bad bag daddy is a walking, talking example of Schrodinger's cat. The fucker is simultaneously alive and dead.

Not that guy, but Trump been at war with the deep state since he showed up.

>Being this naive.

Fucking retarded burger

At least I'm proud of my flag. Let's see yours Ahmed.

He has probably been dead for a while but since ISIS has all but completely lost (losing mosul recently to Iraq of all countries) the pressure is starting to get to it's members.

Fucker doesn't even look arab, was probably a NATO/cia puppet from Albania or some shit

I fucking hope Iran killed him
>mfw normies will have to accept that Iran is the good guy

right? he even has an upturned nose, wtf is that about

It most likely was either America or Russia spamming bomb that got him at some point

Here's a picture of the man who killed him. He allegedly said something about "fucking moderates" before leaving the scene.

>>Abu Qutaiba, an aide to Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, broke down in tears during a Friday sermon and 'mumbled a few words suggesting his death'
lol what a pussy

checked, why can't the CIA find this guy?

>actually isn't aware there is a civil war going on in the united states between the deep state and the populists.

>t. Alex Jones

I wonder if he knew Tim Osman.