Muslims never invented anythi-

>Muslims never invented anythi-

APOLOGIZE

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/30/house-tateh-built-sand-filled-recycled-waste-plastic-bottles-western-sahara-

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2834359/Stunning-images-showcase-beauty-Iranian-mosques.html
youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>western sahara
I FUCKING KNEW IT. It's the one piece of land outside of the arctic and antactic that is NOT a country.

Did he invent the plastic bottles or the sand?

Amazing enough that he figured out the circular design.

Not a house without a roof.

Wow he made what is basically a sand hut.

Iraq and Iran basically invented civilization.

That mud hut totally makes up for the thousands of kills and rapes.

HOL UP

There's a really good way to make this sort of building with empty glass bottles and mortar. The glass bottle will have trapped air which acts like an insulating layer, keeping it warm or cold depending on outside temperature.

This is bog standard in hippie eco housing, designed to be environmentally friendly and dirt cheap.

You gain absolutely nothing by filling these bottles with sand. That ruins the point of this design. You might as well cast concrete bricks and build a brick house, cover it with sand.

>Backbreaking labour to half finish one small shelter

Impressive.

Piss jug basement castle soon

Didnt someone already do this in American desertish areas by filling tires and shit with dirt to build the walls out of? they also build small tunnels into hills properly to cause natural breeze and then put a vent in so you could control the flow by opening and closing?

This is a shit copy.

Before the arabs raped their way over them. Before Islam infected the area.

You gain bullet resistance. Basically a house made out of sandbags. Its probably more important than insulation where he is.

At the time they werent arab or muslim though.

Before T*rkroaches mongrelized them.

Touché.

White people BTFO again!!

And that book was The Holy Bible.

what do original Iranians look like? I mean i understand a lot of arabs raped them but i don't know how to tell who and who apart.

But who built the library

Check out pics of the ancient mosques of Iran...some serious engineering and quite astonishing

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2834359/Stunning-images-showcase-beauty-Iranian-mosques.html

Pure Iranians are blue-eyed white people.

Here's another

Angola is based af

They have modern clean cities

Pic related didn't need pre manufactured polymer vessels to build his hut.

youtu.be/P73REgj-3UE

Iran comes from the word Aryan.
The original Aryan people used to live there, so they named the country after them.

allahu ackbar

>Muslims never invented anything

But no one says this. Niggers don't invent things, Muslims invented tons of shit back in the day, like algebra.

It's not just them who were white either, the oldest city in Germany was founded by an Assyrian prince. The original Assyrians were white.

Are you saying this guy invented plastic bottles and sand?

No. He invented the hole in the ground.

apologize for what ?