YES GERMANY!

Germany just legalized same sex marriage. thoughts? what does the amjority of Sup Forums think about gays? do you guys think its a mental illness? are you guys alright with them as long as they don't commit acts of degeneracy in public?

They're fine as long as they don't openly behave like faggots
>t. Bislut

But marriage is a union between a man and a woman. What a joke! Call it civil union until they cry a river.

Former judge of the Constitutional Court already said it violates the current constitution that protects the marriage as a union between man and woman.

I am surprised that they let that eagle there

Where does the constitution say that marriage should be between a man and a woman?

If they amend this then maybe there is a way to get a party in who opposes the Grundgesetz as well?
>NSDAP 2.0 when????

ayyyy

Seems odd seeing that they just let in a bunch of mudslimes into their country

What? Sup Forums told me germany is pretty much under sharia law right now. Why would they legalise it?

The puzzies mostly votes Yes too
It'll be a stepping-stone towards polygamy and childbrides for them.

It doesn't make sense to me that Germany legalizes gay marriage while simultaneously legalizing Muslim "refugees" as members of German society. Perhaps you'll eat your own and I'll be able to return to where my ancestors come from without fear of being hit by the truck of peace

merkel was elected to protect our people

>opened the door for 1.7mil
niggers and arabs, costing us billions in return, contributing nothing but higher prices, increased crime and ghettos
> cock2ass marriage now legal

yeah...NOT happy about her

>an islamic nation legalises gay marriage
whew

They are just passing this now? I thought they were filled with ass bandits.

ITT: virtue signalling

they had to,
the left commi part of our government blocked any action they wanted to do (like buying drones from the kikes)

but they have to do certain things before the federal election

this. it is entirely virtue signaling. well Germany is virtue signaling. ITT: non Germans are confused as shit

It because them german boys can't resist those hot migrants...frankfurt dessert from the desert... also merkel looks dike af

Pic related might be relevant to this discussion.

Republic Eagle is Reich Eagle's fatter twin and considered harmless.

Good for them. But this is clearly a distraction from Merkle's terrible migrant policy.

The basic law is a product of it's time, thus it is heavily implied and unquestionable intended by it's makers that marriage should be between man and woman.

>inb4 Nigerians make gay sham marriage a business for german citizenship
t. my slutty dead mother did that for a turckroach

Exactly! The founding fathers weren't sitting around saying, "You know what, I bet boys will be sucking each others cocks in 200 years. Lets keep the definition of marriage open ended."

I know, but looking how things are today
That pic reminded me this too for some reason

Germany was fucked long before this act...

Well, it means that Austria and Switzerland are slighted more based than Germany. Actually Switzerland is quite based, considering they approved female voting only in 1975.
>Implying this will happen
How is Hegelianism and "right side of the history" bullshit there in Germany?

Literal cuck hold

>be globalist scum
>swore to protect the native population
>"well, shit"
>change definition of 'native population of germany' to 'everyone around the world who comes or will come to germany'
>yuge profit
More or less what Merkel did.

Its about 20 billion every year from now on.

And the great majority will never even pay a single cent in the Rentenfont.

you legalized gay marriage years before us

dont even pretend this fucking degeneracy isnt comming from your side of the big pool