USA STARTUP THREAD

>this is political bc free market capitalism
ITT post unfunded startup ideas. They don't have to be tech startups. Post ways for richfags to invest in your company.

Other urls found in this thread:

icon4x4.com/
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/06/29/steve-case-third-wave-internet-help-middle-america-business/102554688/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What about a vehicle outfitter company on the east cost? Like ICON4x4, I would outfit old vehicle/trucks with modern convenience and a premium construction. The company would also outfit new vehicles like Jeeps and Raptors for dealerships.

i.e: icon4x4.com/

Most of these companies are in cali fyi

peer to peer bike lifts, so basically Uber for bikes.

Call it Bikr or something.

Thieving Jews running out of things to steal?

Truly we are at the end.

Harvest melanin from subsaharan-americans and sell them as essential oils to subsaharan-americans

why go through dealerships?

not necessarily
usatoday.com/story/tech/news/2017/06/29/steve-case-third-wave-internet-help-middle-america-business/102554688/

i have been biking plenty of times and wanted to avoid busy highways, but it'd be hard to compete with uber/lyft.

>selling parachutes to merchants

pic related

desperate selfbump

can we please stop hiring indians?

Dealerships are well connected and make it hard to sell cars independently. They also have advertisements already in place and can promote an outfitter company easily. Also, having the company based on the east cost minimizes shipping cost.

if i had sheckels i'd consider investing in your idea

Thanks m8

What if we out burgers INSIDE of Twinkies? Twinkie bunned burgers! Holy shit

>put
overkill. just coat the burgers in a mix of egg/flour/salt/(((corporate secret))) spices and deep fry them. i'm not sure how, but you'd have to make sure the meat got cooked.

reeeeeeee

bamp

>get old wind turbines
>don't scrap them
>put then in from of new wind turbines
>use then as fans to make artificial wind
>meme liberals into infinite energy
>make infinite amounts of money

i'm sorry, writing in English with italian autocorrection is a pain in the ass

brilliant. too bad you're not murcun.

i'm going through first-round invesments for my startup to build toilets in india.

they wont use them though. i think ill just take the money and run.

ChairBNB - rent out your home office chair while you're at your office.

I have several business ideas but am not stupid enough to post them online. But I can share two business ideas that I dropped:

> An online bartering platform

Because it already exists.

> A small community bank that would offer full reserve banking accounts (no lending, deposit only)
I dropped it because the central banks in most countries guarantee deposits up to an amount after which most people invest the cash anyway.

you'll get robbed

>not particularly original
you don't have to give out details, just a general idea

If the general idea is really innovative and could realistically work, you could launch a business on it.

You're wrong about full reserve banking, it is really original, to my knowledge no bank offers it currently.

Most of my current ideas are related to fintech, financial markets and online gambling. I haven't written a business plan or begun to look for seed capital, I just think about it from time to time - I'm too young and too poor to be an entrepreneur now, I need to build my capital before.

I can share three ways of finding great business ideas though:

1) Find a start-up that is successful abroad (e.g. in Europe if you're American) and replicate what they do in your country. Germany has a company, Rocket Internet, that does exactly that.

2) Think about things you use or do yourself and what you would like to do while doing that but can't because no company offers it.

3) Find something that is great in one sector and look for ways to replicate it in another sector.

Of course, everyone that is seriously interested in entrepreneurship and tries to look for business ideas has already found out that most of them already exist or are unrealistic.

My 2 cents on the ideas so far.

Doesn't it already exist?

Many cities (at least in Europe) have takeaway bike systems. There might be a demand in the countryside but peer to peer is more difficult to implement there because population density is too low.

No demand.

Unrealistic. Who would rent a chair for a day and give it back when you come home?