Why does it matter if a fetus is a "life" or not...

Why does it matter if a fetus is a "life" or not? The point is that you are preventing an individual life from occurring and being born? It's going to be a human being.

How is that not the textbook definition of murder?

Other urls found in this thread:

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is the textbook definition of murder.

No different to a tumour.

The only solution is forced abortion for all lefties. Government-funded, too. Because even if we didn't, we'd still have to end up funding their retarded children via welfare since leftists are all leeches

b8

>going to be
So why do you not fuck literally every female human you see? It's going to be a baby, after all.

A sperm is a potential life, so is an unfertalised egg. Should jacking off and having your period be illegal?

>Bong education

>It's going to be a human being.
Using that logic condoms and birth control should be outlawed.

Reminder that if Roe V Wade never happened and abortion was illegal nation wide, then Republicans would never win another election. The only people who get abortions are liberal Democrats

>eeevery sperm is saaacred
>eeevery sperm is goood
>eeevery sperm is neeeded
>in your neighborhooood

literally every second you don't fuck someone is preventing a human life from occurring, it is more about the resources spent on a certain life. killing a fetus is nothing.

It's clearly already a human being. Humans spend the first 9 months developing in the womb, and the rest of the time developing outside the womb. Losing one's baby teeth, going through puberty, and exiting the mother's womb are only 3 of the many developmental events in a human's life.

Why does it matter if it's murder? the whole semantic game around this issue is pathetic. What kind of reality do people really think we live in?

Reminder that life begins at conception.

it disproportionately affects niggers and other scum, i don't give a single fuck

christcucks being anti-abortion will end white america and make texas blue

I mean if a tumor developed into a functioning human being, then maybe. Actually they're called leftists.
I don't understand
When I jack off, my semen doesn't become a fully functioning human being.
No. Same retarded logic as the first one
Another one

Please address my point here

You're going to have to explain that one a bit more.

>No. Same retarded logic as the first one
But it has the potential to. Your original argument is based on denying a potential person life, not the ethics of whether or not fetuses or people.

It is murder. Liberals are blindly following Lucifer.

It doesn't fucking matter until they have a functioning brain,

Would you keep a completely brain dead patient on life support indefinitely because taking them off of life support would be murder?

>Why does it matter if a fetus is a "life" or not? The point is that you are preventing an individual life from occurring and being born? It's going to be a human being.

Why does it matter if a human is a "life" or not? The point is that you are preventing an individual life from occurring and being alive? It's happen he is a human being.

Because being an actual life is what distinguishes it from sperm and unfertilized eggs in terms of your duty to ensure it winds up being born.

>killing a fetus is nothing
What about killing all Jews fetus?
Would be nice to me.

What's your point?
But sperm cells or eggs are not human beings by themselves, preventing them from joining is not the same thing as ending the life and development of a functioning human being. It's a complete false equivalency.
I refer to my original point, they're going to have a functioning brain when they are born.

Completely brain dead patient is irreversible outcome, you cannot change that, but you willingly interfere with creation of another human being.and you can influence outcome.

You have your stupid Republican elephant on your ID, so I assume you'd find the irony of the predicament you're advocating

Fuck off faggot
Take your degeneracy elsewhere

>t. Republican faggot

>But sperm cells or eggs are not human beings by themselves, preventing them from joining is not the same thing as ending the life and development of a functioning human being. It's a complete false equivalency.
Fetuses aren't people too, miscarriages are common and infant mortality is still a thing. You are basing a moral argument on denying life while ignoring the implications of what constitutes denying life. Is masturbating denying life? Since sperms cells don't hang around forever it very well might not be unless sex in the near future is likely. Is using a condom denying a life? If you are having sex with a fertile woman it is since the option for vaginal sex exists and without the condom the likelihood of pregnancy and with it the creation of a new life increase massively.

>Republican faggot
When a republican faggot tells you the sky is blue, do you systematically disagree?

A broken clock is right twice a day

Bringing more people into a world of meaningless suffering is a far worse crime. You shouldn't be allowed to have kids anymore.

>Fetuses aren't people too
It depends on where you put the "people" thing. May be 1 week pregnancy, 4 weeks...
Actually, heart beats quite early, as brain cells works early too.

>miscarriages are common
Right, but not a reason to kill working fetus.

>and infant mortality is still a thing
Yes, as general mortality is still a thing. Is it a moral justification to kill people in their 20s, 30s, 40s... ?

>A broken clock is right twice a day
Not a reply.
Please re-consider the question:
>When a republican faggot tells you the sky is blue, do you systematically disagree?

From the moment an egg gets fertilized it is a human in an early stage in its development. The poor babys even recoil from pain during abortions.

>I give a reply
>frog doesnt like it
What do you wanna hear, big boy? If you assume I'm a Democrat, you'd be sadly mistaken.

A fag calling someone a faggot

for the love of the almighty god, hang already

It matter to moloch op.

Every abortion is a sacrifice to moloch in His temple.

5000+ years since Abraham and we are still confronted with this evil.

Why is it a double homicide if I murder a pregnant woman?

Suck it

Is it a feminine benis?

It shouldn't be

Hardly

>>frog doesnt like it
Nice argument.

>If you assume I'm a Democrat, you'd be sadly mistaken
I don't assume you're a dem. I don't give a shit about what you are.
But when someone debates on a precise subject, please reply using arguments.

You're useless, therefore should be zikloned.

>going to be
>going
>going

So, not yet. Until 20 weeks, it's CERTAIN that it is still part of the mother, because it won't survive outside the mother.

If you want the State to mandate that everyone should have unwanted kids, the State should fully pay for them: free food, education and healthcare.

But of course, repugs only care until the kid is expelled from the mother; afterwards it's "fuck you I got mine".

Read what I actually say. Fetuses are going to be individual human beings. Giving the argument that miscarriages happen is like saying people aren't human beings because they have heart attacks.

As I said before, when a developing "bundle of cells" is concretely going to be born and have an individual life, then it's a fucking life. The sperm cell and egg argument is completely a false equivalency because they cannot individually develop into separate human beings. Condoms and birth control is not an equivalency to my argument. In terms of "preventing life" it's not nearly the same thing

Life begins at conception. This is biology 101.
Abortion is considered tyranny by the US Declaration of Independence.
Abortion violates the 5th amendment.

Anything countering these points must be done so with Olympic grade mental gymnastics.

It doesn't matter and its a stupid argument for or against it. Murder is totally okay for war, self defense, death penalty, etc. Might as well add another exception if it makes sense. I don't care if abortion is murder. I do care if it: lowers my taxes, prevents single motherhood, reduces crime, keeps niggers in check, etc.

>Life begins at conception

because as any fule nous in Biology 101, the egg and the sperm are dead

Sperm and eggs aren't alive.

It is*
Not going to be. Are you arguing that because people cant stop fucking each other like animals that an unborn baby should pay for it with his life?

Then toddlers aren't human because they can't survive independently.

Fuck off and take your bait with you.

>because people cant stop fucking each other like animals

Ahhh, finally someone comes clean that it's not about the poor children, it's about punishing what you believe is bad morals.

It's only okay if it's a Jewish fetus, right?

The sky is fucking blue, are you happy? Geez, fuck off you autistic retard

>it won't survive outside the mother
Completely false in every aspect

How can you possibly reach that conclusion? Havent you hears of birth control?

what are you going to do about it faggot?

princeton.edu/~prolife/articles/embryoquotes2.html

Are you going to go for the gold?

It takes a village to RAISE a child.
Ex-utero development is part of what made humans so great. But you've got to be able to have a heartbeat BY YOUR OWN to be biologically alive. Which until 20 weeks (23, really, but who's counting) you can't.

Artificial wombs will change this...

>So, not yet. Until 20 weeks, it's CERTAIN that it is still part of the mother, because it won't survive outside the mother.

Not the point.
It's about "when does life start".

>If you want the State to mandate that everyone should have unwanted kids, the State should fully pay for them: free food, education and healthcare.

No, as long as "you" never asked women to open their legs for lust, without using contraceptive.

>But of course, repugs only care until the kid is expelled from the mother; afterwards it's "fuck you I got mine".

Totally agree. Next Portuguese who sends me his resume to get a job: Fuck you.

Murder is okay. Poor people have fewer mouths to feed and failure genetics are removed from the gene pool.

If the parents want their child dead who am I to disagree?

Oh look it's another martshart is heartbroken about wasted nigger fetuses thread

>No, as long as "you" never asked women to open their legs for lust, without using contraceptive.

Aahh, more morality concerns. Was this about life, Pierre?

If you induce birth at 20 weeks the fetus is dead. How has life started?

>But you've got to be able to have a heartbeat BY YOUR OWN to be biologically alive

This is completely wrong.

Then the laws on murder must be changed if infanticide is legal. If age can be discriminated, why not race?

No it's not. Vegetables on life support should also have their plug pulled. No exception.

wrong

this

Interesting.
If the village is not able to raise the child, for any reason, do we have the right to kill the baby?
Should we nuke the village instead, as it is unable to raise its own children?

Astonishing how humans tend to blame innocent people -babies or not- for their very own total failure.

That's pretty smart never thought of it like that before. Just let your political opponents kill themselves off

>No it's not.
Yes it is retard.

Infanticide should not be a crime if the parents do it.

No its not you failed abortion.

Why does it matter that "people kill people, not guns" when clearly people will use a gun to kill if available? Is selling guns without a license or for special hunting reasons, selling a convenient tool for fast and deadly assault and is that not the textbook case of complicity to murder?

Yes it it you retard that failed biology.

There are no licenses for guns. Only tax stamps.

No, we do not. Hence the need for child support, free healthcare and education.

Life is sacred. 20 week fetus are alive, because they're part of the mother's organism - if they're separated, they're dead, so they're not independent life yet.

No, it's not. Vegetables should be left to die, no exception. Keep shilling for niggers to have more babies tho.

>Aahh, more morality concerns. Was this about life, Pierre?

Nothing to deal with morality.
What you defend is blackmailing: I open my fucking legs to anybody, and you have to pay for the resulting child, because you don't allow me to abort.
Other people are not the wallet, or insurance, to your own misbehavior.
Now, about morality... Your own hairy mother would suck kilometers of dick every day and get fucked by sandniggers Moroccan, I would not blame her.

if we separated you from your neetbux, you would also be dead

best ally that is :)

>How is that not the textbook definition of murder?
Murder is when you deliberately kill human beings
If it's not born yet and not its own human being yet, it isn't a killing and there isnt a victim. So it literally doesn't meet the letter or spirit of the law.

But it's a nice emotional plea and when you don't have any good, rational arguments, you can always bleat like a goat and pretend it's an argument

Sorry to break it to you nigger but human life begins at conception.

If i smash an acorn, does that mean i cut down a tree?

Unsustainable outside of the mother is literally not alive.
What's next, no scratching because those cells are alive too?

>Life is sacred.
No. Life is life, nothing more; but nothing less. Lives can't decide on other life destiny.

>20 week fetus are alive, because they're part of the mother's organism - if they're separated, they're dead, so they're not independent life yet.
Agree, but it can't justify abortion, in itself.
Embryos are NOT part of mother body.
Embryos can't survive outside womb, ok, but again, it can't justify abortion, in itself.

how is the textbook definition of murder preventing a life from occurring?
Is cockblocking murder?

> Should jacking off and having your period be illegal?
You must be new here. The answer is yes.
YES!

No, cause sperm isn't alive.

>How is that not the textbook definition of murder?

Well it is the textbook definition of murder.

A fetus has it's own human DNA therefore making it a human. The mother murders the fetus because they don't want to be responsible for the consequences of their actions. It's just not called murder, because liberals don't want to be reminded that they're sick, evil human beings.

Reminder that Roe vs Wade was about PRIVACY to have an abortion, not legalizing abortion. Reminder that Roe ended up NOT aborting her child, and later went to fight against the decision made pertaining to abortions. Reminder that Republicans and Democrats alike have abortions.

Abortions need to be used more for the purpose of eugenics, as it was intended.

Eugenics, OP. That's the real purpose for abortions. Nothing wrong with wanting to kill out the unworthy and degenerate.

Reminder that abortion clinics were open in many states and abortions were regularly performed long before Roe v Wade happened, and was a state level issue only.

Reminder that Roe v Wade is regarded by both liberal and conservative lawyers to be one of the worst supreme court decisions ever.

>Eugenics

Obviously, you don't get it.

Abortion, as said and sold, is a woman right.
Abortion doesn't care about good/bad genes.

Sorry to tell, but Americucks are historically unworthy and degenerate Eurocucks sent overseas.

Pro-lifers are kike plants.

> It's going to be a human being.

if somebody mastrubates is it genocide? by youre own definition you would and kill millions of potencial children.
by that logic should condoms and birth control be illigal?

That's not the point because when you masturbate a child is not going to be formed. At contraception a process has begun to grow a human being, stopping that is essentially murdering them.

So if a pregnant woman is hit, then due to that she has a miscarriage later on, can she sue for the murder of her would-have-been-born baby?

If a pregnant woman is murdered, will the person charged for murder be charged with two counts instead of one?

In addition, does it matter at how many months she was pregnant for it to count as a 'murder' of the fetus in such cases?