Daily reminder that western posters are not white. In fact, there is barely anyone white left in western Europe...

Daily reminder that western posters are not white. In fact, there is barely anyone white left in western Europe. They act all smug and arrogant in order to hide their desire to be white, like us - Eastern European Aryans.

PS: Finns and Russians are honorary white

Other urls found in this thread:

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanesi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, the same goes for Americans, also known as the 56%-ers.

fuck off, we're honorary mongolian descendants

Calm down, Temujin. I know you're asians. I just wanted to say that you're better than shitsterners.

>mad poor slav thread

Hi Yusuf, why don't you reveal your flag?

Lol at my flag

I agree. This is a good thread.

Daily reminder that Slavs are NOT white

No problem. Now tell your mother to hurry up her cleaning, I have guests this evening.

I want to see slav addidas astronaut uniforms.

>t. exchange student

Go prep your wife's bull.

im 100% anglo_saxon. if i am a minority i can start claiming free gibs if you are correct.

A slav telling me I'm not white. That's rich.

tough insult, slavboy. Why don't you invest your energy in squatting, brainlet?

>I'm 100% anglo saxon

proofs

Found the kike. Neck yourself

Are Russians chinese? :/

> Slavs are white

Yes right, now please get back to cleaning toilets.

Nice reddit meme, cuck, but don't let Yusuf wait too long. He's might get angry and beat you up.

>t. Hasan

>the year, 2027
>western europe has collapsed, full fledged caliphates are being declared left and right
>whites are being murdered on daily basis
>british and french nuclear submarines surface one day in Budapest on the Danube river, pledging their services to the Visegrad 6
>next day, Reconquista begins.

I don't even know what you are talking about.
>claims to be white
>raped back and forth throughout history
Why do you think your shithole is almost african tier?

>swiss flag
most likely an albanian shitskin

>raped back and forth throughout history
By whom?

>Why do you think your shithole is almost african tier?
My country is doing well. Your country is drowning in muzzies and is soon going to collapse.

This

>Paki has the gall to speak up
Literally inbred Muzzie pajeet

I'm fine with being called whatever race, as long as I can still call myself Finnish.

T. Mad Westcucks

I'm German and recognize im not white
Slavs are white

T.germanic subhuman

Don't even try to pretend, you're literally as cucked as Germany. Muzzies overrunning your streets and shitting everywhere
You're not white CRETIN, face it

I admit, I got a good chuckle from this shit post, too bad that it'll probably be the truth of things in 20-30 years. Have a (You)

there is 100k in switzerland, who is talking memes now?
Ottomans and hungarians for a nice start. Are you a history denier?
silly slavshit. Also don't you even think slavs are considered white. you are negroes with white skintone.

what do we need to do to make this happen?

God damn the "white guy" over eastern europe looks like a chink

Russians and Finnis aren't Aryan. Albanians and Greeks are Aryan.

>you are negroes with white skintone.
at least our skin tone is white unlike your brown muzzie skin

Russians=/=All slavs
I have never met a west slavic person who acts like you see in stupid russian videos, and there is so many of them living in a shithole country that you might expect many of them acting like baboons for various reasons.

Bonus: No one above greece and albania shares any dna with turks which makes complete sense because as you said, history. It shows us that no one above lived in peace thus there can be no infinite mixing with them that you imagine.

Oh and hungarians are basicly slavic if you enjoy looking at haplogroups

>Albanians Aryan.
>accepting mudslimes in Nova Europa
truly worst ally

>Finns
>mongol rapebabies
>honorary whites

why do we need to fight Russia,I get for Anatolia but why Russia??

I am surprised to see an accurate representation of my people. I feel a deep attachment to my African brothers and sisters.

Post more dead american soldiers.

>Russians
>honorary white
pick one. russians are worse than fucking niggers, just look what they did to one of the most beautiful cities in europe

mad as fuck muzzie rapebabies
checking out now, because I actually have money to go do what I want. keep shitposting, losers.

>t. kike

Lol, I'm glad I made you spend some time researching our history. Your examples are not the best though.

>t. Enver

>I'm German and recognize im not white
How is it possible?

That's not me user. I post mixed race only.

it.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanesi

Albanians are Aryan.

I see.

That roach who spamming everyday the same thread with dead americans needs to be doxxed

If you aren't inside the red borders, you are either

1. Not white
2. Eternal cuck

heres a pic where German soldiers are stripping dead US soldiers for loot.

Freedom of Speech.

you should have none

What is der Fuhrer doing here

>Russians are honorary white
dirty slavs

>I know you are asians
you are too but you larp as a memenation
Come home fellow khan!

>visegrád group
Its going to be a bit different

D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C
D&C
>D&C

SAGE AND HIDE

It's actually the other way around. You've been SLAV'D and your genetic is basically the same as that of Slavs. You are Slavs. We are of the same blood and it's finally time to stop fighting.

>we wuz slavz n sheet
then why are tots tits so hard about not being under magyar rule?

We just want to rule in our own land, that's all. We don't want you to rule us as much as we wouldn't want Poles to rule us.

Kek saved

>our own land
nice meme atleast we should get southern memeland

As it turns out, not even our hungarians want to join Hungary anymore. Either they are already accustomed to life in Slovakia or because your economy is tanking, I don't really know. And I heard that "real" Hungarians don't like them because of their bastardized language, so called "kitchen Hungarian". That's not cool, Laszlo.

Kek nice bullshit you made up. I seriously never heard anyone not wanting them except leftist retards.
>they dont want to join hungary i swear
dont make me kek this is Benes tier lying

Seriously. I know fairly many Slovak Hungarians and they don't want to leave. And the youngest generation, people in their 20s, are slowly stopping using Hungarian. Finally they are assimilating.

>tfw atleast it wont matter because the gyppos will overrun us all in 2050
still though fucking weakling traitors man

>pic
>that fucking "Russian"
das rude, mate

>Commies with 98% Jewish leadearship
>Russian annexarion

Show your flag butthurt belt
Worse has been to russians themselves

Shut up op

How are we traitors? We just wanted our own country, you can't hold that against us. I would personally be inclined to recreate something like the Kingdom of Hungary, but with more equal rights for all member nations. Or something like a V4-land, Intermarum, whatever. I feel that we are too weak alone and would have much stronger impact on European politics together.

eбaлo зaвaли, кypвa-хyюpвa, ccaный лях нeдopaзвитый

I meant it at the hungarians just giving up their own national Identity
And desu I agree with you on the kingdom where other nations get more rights but still

>the milk of the alt-right

Either you are german and white and a giant cuck or you are not german and not white and should move back to your country of origin.