This is an Islamic mosque in the Turkish city of İstanbul

turkish niggers destroying trve roman architecture

Stop spamming.
I'm surprised mods haven't banned you yet roachboy.

You turks can't even build their own mosques.
You take a existing Church, erect four dicks around it and call it a mosque.
WEW LAD.

This is a christian church in the Spanish city of Cordoba.

sage

Americans destroyed roman culture too. But they did it during wwII.

>Islamic mosque

roach motel

The Church of Christ is the Body of Believers. No manmade structure has any divine power.

If God wanted Christians to control Turkey the Gospel would have made that happen. of course the fact that you murder everyone who doesn't follow your demonic lie probably had soemthing to do with it but killing in the name of God went out when Jesus rose from the grave.

Well done!
looks really nice.

They couldn't even make all the dicks the same color.

>tfw superpower by 2023

christcucks btfo

Why Iceland though?

Your map is wrong.

Just want to let the OP know that I banged a Turkish girl in her ass.

Why should I do you a favor and get mad? True, my heart hurts when I see this but I take comfort in one thing. Rome won, they managed to survive in the form of Russia.

You conducted a slave raid there once.

Good to know I can Larp as Icelander whenever I want.

I'll have you know that I am half icelander half turkic. Our raid was success

How long has it been since you made this exact thread?

PREPARE THE SHIPS SULTAN WE'RE PIRATING THE WHITE SEA

Lmao for a god ending up on a cross and having millions of followers believing you "sacreficed" for their sins instead of diying like a faggot

I will take your word for it

hmmm im sorry sweetie but this is a mosque build by the muslims conquerors

who the fuck did that map?

you turks have troubles taking a mid sized city from ISIS

When will old friends be united once again?

How the mighty have fallen. Just like the disgraced Roman Empire we now have to deal with disgraced Turks. How can you even say that Islam is the true faith when the Jews took their city back from you? The only reason the Jews haven't created Greater Israel is because of the UN which consists of One Jewish Nation and like 20 Muslim nations. Orthodoxy needed to be shamed but Islam has been shaming itself since 1700. For fucks sake Wahhabi control Mecca and Medina and Jews control the Dome of the Rock. Remember the UN saves muslim countries from being destroyed by the Jews, which they would do.
The Jews would destroy every single Muslim country around them and they wouldn't even need to use a nuclear bomb.