Questionable "Children's" Videos Corrupting Our Youth

#Elsagate
#Ped0tube

Call it what you want, there is a problem.
Tens of thousands of inappropriate videos on YouTube masquerade as children's videos but contain graphic, subversive, adult content. Many of these have millions, if not tens of millions, of views. These content creators are making millions by dumbing-down and desensitizing our youth. The videos in question are live-action, animated, CGI, and claymation.
This is not a conspiracy, this is reality.

This subject has been featured on:
>Rebel Media
youtube.com/watch?v=U5cowWPmO5Q
>Tosh.0
youtube.com/watch?v=nAgauA089Ok
>The Daily Shoah
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/06/13/the-daily-shoah-162-hitler-vs-elsa-zyklon-pranks/

Investigating YouTube is dedicated to covering this:
youtube.com/channel/UCHBWN1CtqAgnKgN6xIJBFPg/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=t3eohwkQ-gg
InvestigatingYouTube.com

There WAS an ARG that posted some ciphers and cryptic images/videos to draw attention to this, but it ended up being nothing more than a promotion for some goth album. It's all been solved, but people keep bringing it up. Take that shit to /x/, the real issue is the subversion of our youth.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/YJGn0
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i've seen these vids - i thought they were all being taken down? are they still making money?

What brand of tinfoil do you use?

It depends on the video, if you disable adblocks you can see which are monetized based on if they have ads or not.

This is horrible. Seen some of your videos earlier, they're professionally made. This should stop.. or else (((they))) may intervene

BUMP

most are still monetized, but some of the recent videos on larger channels have not been
reynolds wrap, but not the non-stick kind. the CIA radio waves can penetrate that

This stuff is fucked up and its insane that youtube is allowing this to happen on this scale. I've seen many kids actually on these channels fortunately nothing of the fetish stuff yet but its gonna happen sooner or later. Also fuck this guy.

PASS THESE INFOGRAPHS AROUND

>imgur.com/a/YJGn0

This shit is literally only made to make money. There's no ulterior motives. Just greed. It's extremely easy money.

It's still degenerate, you retard.

but why would they involve scat, needles, kidnapping, murder, etc?

the list goes on.

but they said they'd take the money away.

why get so degenerate if link-sharing/bot-viewing is so simple and only for money?

just remember, theres legitimate pedophiles in the comments of these videos

Some channels are certainly innocent and making content that is "fine" for children, alebeit mindless. If you keep clicking recommendations they seem to constantly get more and more depraved.

This. If you can sift thru the obvious comments that were just gibberish, you can probably find someone who is related to the channels in some way or pedophelia in general. Whoever made these needs to fucking die.

Thanks, lad. But seriously, those vids are fucked up. Watched both iDubbbz and h3h3 covering it.

indeed. pic related.
yeah forgot to mention h3, focusing on the recent attention but good expose nonetheless.
youtube.com/watch?v=ipTJNNvW-Gw

Bump

Profile of a commenter on a suggestive video.

jesus

day of the rope when?

CHRIS HANSEN WHERE ARE YOU?!?!

something must be done

this is fucked

holy shit, is that for real?

yes

Dude I got banned a week ago for posting in one of these threads and mods were deleting them

It's a sociopolitical issue, at least moreso than conversation about nigger dicks. If some mods feel it doesn't belong here, move it.

remember when that isis training video came about on youtube and it showed how to gut and decapitate a live person. then near the end they had some guy blow up to show how their explosives work

Reported him for child endangerment.

>Bump

I caught my daughter watching this shit about 2 years ago, I had no idea what it was until by chance I watch a bit and it had a fucking simulated rape scene.

We must end this Sup Forums!

jesus christ

His liked videos feature a scene from an old movie where a young 12 year old girl (Brooke Shields, she is 52 now IRL) is bathing, then gets out of bath and a full frontal image is visible for a single second. The video also includes a nude posing scene where the girl lies sideways on a couch with her breasts and crotch partially visible. The video has been seen over a million times, with extremely suggestive and perverted comments coming from pedophiles and 12 year old kids looking around. This is disgusting.