Indienous activists: "DON'T SPEAK TO US THAT WAY"

cbc.ca/player/play/979537475603/

>In response to a reporter asking 'Do you feel that Justin Trudeau should he held responsible for the death of an indigenous youth?' Indigenous Activists exploded with outrage.

Holding a coat-hanger and a feather, activist Jocelyn Wabano-Iahtail addressed reporters: You don't talk to us that way. Can we have her removed? You watch your tone with us."

>A second reporter elaborated; "I believe the intent of the question was, is Mr. Trudeau's performance better or worse compared to Mr. Harper's?"

>"You know what, listen to me white people." Jocelyn Wabano-Iahatail replied. "You've been here for 524 years. Listen WHITE LADY, you've had your voice...visible for 524 years." (indicating the second reporter) "Look how your white man steps in and stands up for you. Where is everybody else to come in and stand up for us?"
>"I was just asking-" a reporter was heard to say, before Wabano-Iahtail continued "We've had a holistic genocide happening on turtle island (North America) for 524 years. We're the ones that have been dying off (sic)"

>Wabano-Iahatail concluded: "None of your governments have clean hands. None of you are different, you haven't changed. You haven't even started your healing journeys."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6W7vX
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtu.be/E8Cy1Knyu6A
youtu.be/_0jq7jIa34Y
youtu.be/jy5tcBbZlqQ
ainlay.ca/datafiles/Ourdeva/IndianResidentialSchools.pdf
cbc.ca/player/play/979537475603/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clickbaiters into archive
archive.is/6W7vX

Drink more mouthwash you stupid creatures.

CAST OFF THE SHOE AND THE GOURD!
FOLLOW THE COATHANGER!

Who is she?
This will be nothing after few days and she will probably be killed.

>tfw I can't tell if this is SocJus inspired BS or the usual fare from injuns

Should have fought harder pussies

Good lord.

I love when this happens. Just keeps redpilling anyone still on the fence.

>Reeeeeeee how dare you not wipe us out entirely!!!

What's with the geese feathers?

"Natives" are a defeated people who should have been put out of their misery

HEY ya ya ya HEY ya ya ya HEY ya ya ya

always with the fucking feathers

So.....that's a no then?

>you haven't even started your healing journeys
It feels like there's something edgy and hilarious about that

>look how the white man stands up for you
Yeah because she's white as well. You wonder where your very own social champions are and yet you still look to white people for your salvation?

You're just as bad as the ones you vilify then, because you're not looking to your own community for support and you don't believe your own community is enough to support you. You don't want to heal shit. You just want the white man to give you his magic, like every other nigger.

Your animalistic tribes took land from each other all the time and cannibalizes each other. The white tribe fucked all of our savage tribes up and took the land for themselves. To the victor goes the spoils.

Stay mad, racist shitskins!

it's a professional indian thing. there's almost certainly a drum somewhere nearby as well

Spider an fjert, norgemann

if i was a N*TIVE P*RSON i would wear feathers, moccasins, loin cloth, carry a tomohawk and be shirtless 24/7 and hunt my lunch in the park just cuz i can. fuckin N*tives don't know how good they have it.

No joke, I went to Canada's 150 years celebration at Roy Thompson Hall (prestigious performance centre in the heart of Toronto) where I met Kathleen Wynn and shit, and during their performances they had a some natives do some songs as well. And I kid you not, all of their songs were out-of-beat fruits and drumming backing vocals that had lyrics EXACTLY like what you typed.

I was like geez isn't this some stereotypical native shit. You'd think after half a millennia these guys would come up with some new lyrics but no.

Anyone else depressed as fuck by the Canada 150th celebrations? How am I supposed to feel any pride in a country that's giving away everything its founders ever worked for?

He's back.

The natives here are so fucking full of themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Add this to the sjw cringe compilation. That was tough to watch, odds are she is drunk.

Little bit of column A little bit of column B

They try to hold on to their cultures although they live lives just like the white man.

They're LARPERS trying to hold on to something their ancestors did. A high majority of these natives have European blood thanks to the French.

*Pounds magic coat hanger feather*

WAIT FOR TALKING STICK! GIVE LAND!

I loved Winnipeg when I lived there but Jesus Christ dudes, Natives are pretty fucked up. I've had buddies stabbed by them, watched them piss and shit on the street and have seen more than a couple huffing on a bag of something or sticking a needle in their arm.

One of the coolest things I ever did when I lived in Winnipeg was after a social one night, in the dead of winter, me and a buddy went on a pretty crazy tear (as in rip, not eye liquid):

We threw newspaper boxes through department store windows, we punched out a bunch of car windows and kicked down a lot of fences. We were pretty blasted and kept on trying to outdo each other. It got a little out of control and we tore up Winnipeg pretty bad that night.

The next day at work he was all depressed and feeling guilty and I was saying we were the two most awesome people I knew, because our city wide terror spree was awesome.

The next day in all the papers, our path of destruction was blamed on Native youth gangs. That was pretty sick.

>genocide
>they still exist
>there's more of them than ever
What did she mean by this? Also will liberals like these reporters eventually realize that all non-white cultures are shit tier and to stop sympathizing with them?

snowniggers are disgusting.

Exactly. They like how they don't need to pay taxes and shit while at the same time bugging the government for free shit.

I would only agree with not making them pay taxes if they lived out in the bush with no technology like they did 700 years ago, but they don't.

I sympathize with them, they had no chance against superior invaders. Bummer, but that's conquest. What do they want, anyways? Why are they always bummed out? Not enough gibs?

God bless Old Hickory for taking care of our savage problem way back when or else we'd have to deal with this garbage from them tenfold what we do now.

They mostly died from disease. Were we not supposed to colonize mostly vacant lands with our superior civilization that they now benefit greatly from?

youtu.be/E8Cy1Knyu6A

youtu.be/_0jq7jIa34Y

youtu.be/jy5tcBbZlqQ

injuns are fucking animals

We spend tens of billions on them every year

Look at the cucks take this bullshit from these animals, you can bet this woman has never had a productive job in her life

And they're also fat.

Fuck Indians. Buncha faggots.

HOYA HOYA HOYA FIRE WATER HOYA HOYA

There is no supposed to or not supposed to unless you believe manifest destiny (I don't but I want to).

Either way, they probably had a good simple life. Ignorance is bliss.

Just kill them all and get it over with

Never seen one fat but everyone I knew I saw them bitch about the government.

There was even an (((art))) piece I saw at a museum where it was basically "dem whiteys took everything, even the shirts off our backs!". It was trash even without the political message, just a series of photos of some Indian guy standing and doing jesters.

I think I know what you are trying to say. But you fail misserably at it.

>wah my inferior culture is dead

You haven't started your healing journeys

The white lady hate is strong

I don't get it. What are they chimping about? Why are they feeling dissrespek'd by that question??
What is it refering to? Someone pls explain.

Reminder that next time some alcoholic savage complains about "Muh residential schools", that the residential school system was actually a net benefit to the aboriginal population and most accusations are false.

ainlay.ca/datafiles/Ourdeva/IndianResidentialSchools.pdf

>Get taught all my life that Canada handled their red-skin problem more successfully tham America did, all without resorting to violence
>Realize America did it it the right way all along
Remove pemmican.

Typisk norsk munnfisk

lmao at these butthurt leafs ITT, suck off a dog.

Should have fought harder, Sleeps-In-Gutters

Same with the ones in my state. We have some law where they can take as many fish as they want so they just leave muskies and lake sturgeon on the shores to die just because they can

If I could go back in time, I'd visit ye olden days, convince everyone I'm god by playing Pokemon on a smartphone emulator or some shit and then tell everyone that if you're going to genocide dirty natives and shitskins, make damn sure you get all of them otherwise your descendants will never hear the fucking end of it.

Where are the butthurt leafs? I think fuck natives is one thing even the clicks who come here can agree on.

>cbc.ca/player/play/979537475603/

GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
THESE GOOKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Natives were pretty based in a lot of ways. They had some really good concepts for back in the day.

I still don't entirely understand what her point was. That was quite literally just incoherent anger following a well formulated question. These are the type of people that need not be on a podium, but in an asylum. Proof that she's not willing or capable of listening and understanding simply concepts.
I'm starting to think you're a real person and not a bot. Your efforts are admirable and greatly appreciable.

>munnfisk

When you die, you go home. That's a pretty good way to think. We're all going to die. There is no sense in worrying about it too much.

Like what? Cannibalism?

Climate change!

Stop posting this gay Hallmark shit.

No, the way they viewed their relationship with the planet. Much deeper than we do nowadays.

t.nigger

>the eternal chink ruins canada: the motion picture

They'd just think you're a fag with a funny machine. They wouldn't listen to you.

It's fucking hilarious.

>STORP STORP
>blibbablopblap
>U A GEST HERE

What culture is there to celebrate or defend? Teepees and drums and feather dances?

Det betyr munn av rumpe luft. Lære språket, nummen notter.

>doing jesters
Like this?

No

Should have finished them off 150 years ago. Instead, our ancestors were "merciful". Tell me, where is the mercy in their existence? Their ancestors wiped out competing tribes without a second thought, and the names of those tribes are long forgotten. We thought ourselves enlightened and merciful and stayed our hand. What is our reward? Ceaseless whining. Would not the greater mercy have been to end their suffering instead of continuing it? We recognise not only the dignity, but the need, to lessen the suffering of an ailing dog or lame horse. Why not a an ailing society? A lame people?

Go cry about litter on the highway, you fucking faggot.

Savage pantheism is the reason why native culture never advanced beyond a primitive nomadic state.

Bullshit. Every bronze age civilization was that way. They weren't special, tjey were just left in the dust by other civilizations.

A holistic genocide sounds rather environmentally friendly.

>we are asking the UN for help

hahaha, saudi arabia will help us!

>"We've had a holistic genocide happening on turtle island (North America) for 524 years.

yeah I fucking wish, why are you still here if there's a genocide going on?

I don't know what's worse, a race gets conquered and partially dies off, and then they accuse the conqueror of being big meany heads like we're supposed to give a shit

OR

the fact that members of the conquering group actually do give a shit

Checked. And dude, I was around Indians in Winnipeg for years. They were all kinds of fucked up and I understand that.

Back in the day, they had a good relationship with the Earth. Hundreds of years ago, you'd do well to hang with them.

>literally the same edgy shit I sung to myself when I was biking across the continent at 17 but a whole culture based around it
whites win this round, Mr. Lee.

Lmao this must be a cdn thing

My friends and i (south alberta big city)
Have destroyed literally maybe idk 10k-100k worth of stuff while drunk and walking home

>luxury used car dealership, bye to every mirror on all mercedes
>bye to windows everywhere
>bye to construction site earth movers glass windshields and doors

I don't disagree man. I do think they understood humanity's role on the planet better back then than we do now though.

Time and place and all that.

>Back in the day, they had a good relationship with the Earth.

Because they were superstitious idiots who didn't know how to advance themselves. The Spanish had the right idea. Either shoot or breed them out of existence.

>>look how the white man stands up for you

meanwhile their men beat and murder their women in drunken stupors, dumb the bodies in the woods and then the community bitches to the Feds about them not doing enough to find missing natives.

I have. The last time I kicked it with the red man they were mormon Crow nation carnies out in the nevada desert. The mother of these two underage girls came up to me and my dad while we played chess and started telling us about how the crow give their kids gasoline and have them fuck strangers for money. My assumption was this was a proposition.
I'm not really interested in hanging out with those people.

Don't forget alcohol poisoning, it's a huge part of their culture.

They deserve compensation for what has happened to their way of life.

Bullshit. Every culture changes their environment. The only reason they didn't do more damage was because they didn't know how.

No. It means "Mouthfish" and makes no fuckin sense whatsoever.
I understand that you great great grandfather's wife's son was 1/8'th Norwegian. But you are not, so stop trying.

The scary thing is how many leftists are permanently mind fucked and unfixable

>Give them free property
>give them whole fucking towns just for them
>give them 0% tax rate on everyhting just for being indian
>THEY STILL COMPLAIN

YOU KNOW WHAT
FUCK ALL YOU INJIN MOTHER FUCKERS
IM GLAD YOUR CHILDREN ARE KILLING EACH OTHER
THE DAY NOT A SINGLE NATIVE GAS HUFFER IS LEFT IS THE DAY CANADA WILL BE ON THE TRACK TO BECOMING A GOOD PLACE

>mfw French canadians can literally wash their hands clean of any genocide claims since they defended and fought alongside the natives against the anglo-jew-cherokee concordate
I wish my ancestors, who were 16th century settlers, stayed in the americas.

Slavery existed in America before the white man came. It wasn't all sunshine and smiles, but I'll bet it was nice in peace times.

yup, they're allowed to individually fish with gill nets, out of season. And then have the gall to talk about nature and all their totem pole bullshit

They get free money, tuition, and gas from the government. Not to mention all the other programs they benefit from, and they do nothing with it. They're lazy, entitled cunts.

Checked and believe it or not, I was born in Cold Lake, Alberta. You Calgary? Edmonton?

You ever made the papers and had it blamed upon Native youth gangs?

they receive compensation in the form of reservations and special entitlements

23 seconds

And thus, my suspicions about the Canadian redskins were confirmed. Why do all red men huff gas?

Here's some brilliance from Trudeau I read today:

' “I always sort of laugh when you see people who are – not many of them, but – intolerant or who think, ‘Go back to your own country,’” Trudeau said in the television interview.

“No!” Trudeau continued. “You chose this country. This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.” '

I think Canada day should be a day of memorial from here on out. How pathetic we have gotten. Where immigrants are more Canadian than those born here, and Native activists still try these stunts while having the PM most on their side.