TRUMP 4D CHESS CONFIRMED

>Illinois Budget Crisis rises tensions
>There could be an ebin riot this week (Medicaid/Welfare/EBT shit is at the start of the month)
>Chimpouts could be massive and Chicago area can turn to Detroit
>Trump talks about sending the feds on the last day of the talks for a budget crisis, but on a different note: murder

FUCK TRUMP IS 4D CHESSMASTER

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I figured he had that in mind. Although unfortunately this might mean the chimpout we want to show the world how bad niggers are becomes 6145727263 photos of heartbreaking police brutality.

>bringing in troops because of the budget disguised as murder rates is 4d chess
I am at least a 5d chessmaster than

>Obama publicly tries to embarrass you at correspondents dinner
>respond by taking his job and razing his city

lmao

>322 ratings
no source

>Crisis
installing a puppet junta to expel all dems.. Illinois goes Red.

1.06 viewers is nothing. Fox and friends has almost double that. YouTubers have more than that.

1.06m*

exactly. even the dumb turds regularly smash any msm idiots on tv as far as numbers

Obama isnt a real American. His ass has been out of the country since he left office.

WTF is this thing ?

I laughed louder than I should have.

FEMA death camps for crackheads?
If not, WHY NOT

Looks like Terry Davis is doing a bio on Bowie.

It's still incredibly low rated. Joe beating his own best ratings is like winning the retard olympics.

Underrated

*then
Stupid pale nigger

>dat MP9

why is everyone mad at trump over calling out retard mika when joe says meaner shit to her everyday. joe verbally abuses that skank and they are together.

i don't get the outrage, joe is a psycho and mike is a bumbling retard and they both rode trumps dick for a long ass time.

>1714 shootings
>Not even July yet

Fucking niggers need to calm down. I'm glad that Trump is doing this. We need to help the inner cities so that they can see the light and stop being house niggers for the democrats. It's fucking pathetic.

>federal help
That's not how it works, Donnie. States have rights.

It's too fucking bad that he died before he could film some Twin Peaks scenes. Would've been awesome.

>tfw when you will never own a gun that doesn't shoot buckshot and holds more than three rounds

Get back to your roots lad.

After actually firing an old school longbow I have a new found respect for the sheepshaggers, they're heavy as fuck to draw.
Still if I ever had to go to war I'd do a jack churchill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Churchill

>post yfw they hit 1776 shootings on July 4th weekend.

>caring about modern shitcago

Idk why this made me so happy.

Thanks user.

That's Gillian Anderson portraying Media, a new god in the series American Gods. She takes on the image of celebrities.

Retarded sheepshagger! I only throw spears and javelins crafted from wood and stone! TOP THAT LONGBOW ROOTS MY SHITTY ASS

I hope by "federal help" he means nuclear fire. those dumb niggers get enough 'federal help" in the form of welfare already.

Oh great. More billions of "aid" to try and fix the nigger problem. Literally wish he wouldn't do anything.

>1M views

so its nothing