Only For True Britons of Blood Heritage Will Pass This Test

I'm sick of people on this site, other sites, IRL and the internet in general who use MY FLAG (The Union Flag of The United Kingdom) on their posts, but are clearly not real Britons but ignorant immigrants who care nothing for my country.

Here is an easy test to weed out non-Britons who don't belong here.

Look at the picture of the flags.

See how the Union Flag is made by over laying the individual flags of each proud and noble major tribe of our islands?

Well, if you live in the UK and didn't already know this (as it's not your culture, your ancestors did not belong to one of our tribes) then it's high time you GTFO!

Show me your

WILLY
I
L
L
Y

As a breton, I'm the original briton.

shut up u nonce.

Why, are you curious what one looks like? Why don't you ask your degenerate tranny mother if you can look at hers.

Nope, you're not. You might have genetic links with us and a common history, but you don't live on my island or any of the others, so you ain't one of us, so kindly fuck off.

You only want me to shut up as I expose you for the subversive traitor you are. You don't like the truth, tough shit mate. If you don't like our history and culture, then don't fucking live if, go back to what ever shit hole you crawled from and don't come back. We never invited you, and you've overstayed what little welcome you had.

your country once ruled now the world.
now you lock up people for slapping a kid with bacon.
please, sod off ya gobshite

I got a lot of respect for the people of the deep south of America.
Yeah, we did once rule the world, and you know what fucked it up?
Letting woman vote, letting all the foreigners in and letting cunts you get away with bad mouthing us.
I'm assuming you're some mongrel half breed that has hijacked the Southern flag for their subversive agenda. Any real American would agree with me.

Go fuck yourself.

What's your point, Mr. Bull?

>mongrel
nope, as american as hanging niggers and burning crosses.
i appreciate british culture more than you'd think. having grown up watching a great deal of your television.
i think it's sad that your country is in shambles because of liberalism.
one good thing about the south is that this shit will never fly down here. niggers know their role
now good sir, kindly sod off

SOON
O
O
N

>you will never live in a comfy rainy island

feels bad

This is why we have the flag locally.
Though it's a little different (it doesn't have the Irish bit).
Since this land was first colonized, we've always flown a union flag. It's my grandmother's favorite flag.

What's my point...

Can you read?

Well, read the post and you will discover that my point is clearly labelled via the virtue of expression within the English language.

CUNT

Fair enough, and I like your fighting spirit.

Where does that red X come from? Jersey? That place is a nothing, though?

Pic related has been going on locally ever since the founding. (notice the difference in flag design)

whats this then

a disdain for vowels.

Don't count it you foreign scumbag.

You'd love to see the UK divided wouldn't you.

But thankfully, we're not you backwards, IQ so low that you could trip over it, can't get your act together wogs.

That's the Welsh flag, Wales is a Principality and not a Kingdom, hence it not being on the Union Flag.

Don't forget your are a former French colony. We are the true Britons ;-)

That red cross is Northern Ireland. The other red cross is England.

what is this thread for

Are they teaching in Arabic only in England these days?

Nope, Anglo-Saxons were Germanic, not Frog, The Scots, Welsh and Irish are Celtic, not frog.

The Normans, were also NOT FROGS, they were Norse Men, or Vikings, hence the name Norman.

Now piss off back to your shitty EU you ungrateful stinking French cunt,

I like to look at mens willys, it's 2017 and perfectly normal

> we're not you backwards, IQ so low that you could trip over it,
The last two elections you had, tell a different story

If you speak English but not Celtic you are not a true Briton.

That's because we stupidly allowed wogs like you into our country. Still, we're still not a total shit hole like your country.

False, English is mixed with Gaelic.

Plus it's called Gaelic, Irish and Welsh, there is no "Celtic Language" you tit.

Also, you fucking arsehole. I'm English, an Anglo-Saxon, I can trace my heritage back to Germany. I also have Welsh blood, and Irish blood, and my name is Gaelic.

Don't you dare try and lecture me on MY heritage and MY culture.

Not yet, but give it time.

I presume you're Welsh.

How are things in Wales these days regarding the same topic?