Why are american women so obsessed with scandinavian cock?

why are american women so obsessed with scandinavian cock?
Is it because they've realised that they don't want manlet children?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
mirror
archive.is/j0DiW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

or have I hit jackpot?

you will never meet her

she's coming to norway next month my friend

Godspeed

accidently on purpose break the condom and marry her

Be careful. She seems... unstable if she's already talking about love and shit when she hasn't even met you. She might be a good fuck, but careful bro. You know what they say about sticking dick in crazy.

it gets better
this is her snapchat

is she a Sup Forumstard?

>wants to find a European man
>will accept a Polish or Russian

Congrats. If you're looking to get American citizenship, this would be the way to do it, though just promise us all that you aren't just some cuck who stuck it rich in the search for pussy

Looks like you have hit jackpot. Marry her asap.

>tfw no qt american gf to marry and live in an american small family owned farm with
why even live?

She seems like a normal conservative girl to me, they all talk like that, they're generally pretty because they have strict parents, and despite the moaning of /pol9k/ faggots we actually have plenty of them here

t. Idaho

If this is real marry her and go live on a farm in France by Varg Vikernes to get the tribe going

The way you type is pretty bad

no, definatly not, I've had some voicechats with her. She doesn't seem to be familiar with the meme culture or anything.

I would never leave Norway

awesome job man
I hope it works out and wish you the best

>looking for love
>on tinder
>in Europe
>scandi, Polish, or Russian
>choked by a nigger
>miss universe

It's red flag after red flag

She's going to murder you at some point

how did you meet her?
dating site or over facebook?

>posting photos of a conversation on Sup Forums

you're that much of a loser aren't you?

>implying Varg wouldn't have much rather moved to the US if he hadn't been a felon
he could have lived exactly as he does not but with the added benefit of freedom

You think we care? Just make white children. God speed, OP.

It's not just Americans
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2917432/The-rise-BABY-VIKINGS-single-British-women-desperate-children-turning-sperm-donors-Denmark-ll-play-no-offspring-s-lives.html
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149

sorry norge

Good job,Thomas.

She is on Tinder in a foreign country with the sole purpose of finding something to fill her hole. Do not engage

Checked. Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters.

>mirror co uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
archive.is/j0DiW

why are american women so obsessed with mexican cock?
Is it because they've realised that they want manlet children?

yes, we love scandi cock attached to viking bodies

- woman with danish bf

They love British cock too, the girls over there all miss british colonisation! Can't wait to go back next year

How do you find american women like this? I want based gunfreak waifu too

tinder, first image is the start of our conversation I think. If I remeber correctly, she said in her bio that she's politically active. I imagined some liberal slut and that I could have some fun fucking around with her. Turned out she's really right-sided, atleast more than any girl I've ever met here in Norway

fuck off canada. who cares? this is an anonomous board

Congrats, mate.

Now you have got a chance to actually help the white race by going full 14 with her, good luck.

It's the other way around Nigel, British women were swooning over American soldiers during WWII because to them, the real men had arrived.