>Pres Trump/Moon Leader have dinner 6/29/17
youtu.be/7elPQ_TA0pc
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melanis greet worstkorea's Moon Leader 6/29/17
youtu.be/KiRh80wPA4s
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, Treas Sec Mnuchin) 6/29/17
youtu.be/mKGvpF2zTXA
>State Dept Press Brief 6/29/17
youtu.be/gh0ZNfNq9VM
>Pres Trump/VP Pence/Energy Sec Perry @ Unleashing American Energy event 6/29/17
youtu.be/8asKA9_VFbY?t=28m31s
>Attny Gen Sessions speech on hate crimes 6/29/17
youtu.be/p1VYZmHBzJk
>Pres Trump meets w/Immigration Crime Victims 6/28/17
youtu.be/wYi31uvAQiw
>Pres Trump leads the tribes on High Energy roundtable 6/28/17
youtu.be/KKubD7uIgMI
>Press Trump meets Chicago Cubs 6/28/17
youtu.be/j6V3QQRBXdU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/06/30/heres-the-audio-of-donald-trumps-private-rnc-fundraiser-at-his-own-hotel/
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796537813
youtu.be/R_3Y5Ry-eQo
youtu.be/NzRnUdQ6xJA
web.archive.org/web/20060719031725/http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15034557.htm
shop.donaldjtrump.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=sp0VgLCXvLw
youtube.com/watch?v=5pbv73uL3us
youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4
youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

tfw i forgot her name

theintercept.com/2017/06/30/heres-the-audio-of-donald-trumps-private-rnc-fundraiser-at-his-own-hotel/

>“Van Jones — you see this man?” Trump said. “These are really dishonest people. Should I sue them? I mean, they’re phonies. Jeff Zucker, I hear he’s going to resign at some point pretty soon. I mean, these are horrible human beings.”

>“It’s a shame what they’ve done to the name CNN, that I can tell you,” Trump went on, riffing on taking the network to court. “But as far as I’m concerned, I love it. If anybody’s a lawyer in the house and thinks I have a good lawsuit — I feel like we do. Wouldn’t that be fun?”

Do you have balls as big as this guy?

Wittle dwumpftards can't accept the fact SHE WON.

This is the first 4 of July under Trump, so you guys better go all out in your celebrations

/assad/i
/pede/i
/sg/i
instant comfort

Nervous?

To the guy who put me in his filter.

Im sorry if I offended you in any way. Sometimes discussions can go pretty hard and im sorry if I insulted you.

I know, you must be crying right now. That's okay, you can go to r/donald and make a post there how I triggered you today

FRIDAY SCHEDULE, READ IT

ALL TIMES IN EST

Subject: DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR FRIDAY, JUNE 30, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-friday-1796537813

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will speak to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey. The President will then welcome President Moon of the Republic of Korea. Later in the morning, the President will meet with President Moon. The President will then give joint statements with President Moon. In the afternoon, the President and First Lady Melania Trump will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Bedminster, New Jersey.

9:30AM THE PRESIDENT speaks to President Recep Tayyip Erdogan of Turkey

10:10AM THE PRESIDENT welcomes President Moon of the Republic of Korea

10:15AM THE PRESIDENT meets with President Moon

10:35AM THE PRESIDENT leads an expanded bilateral meeting with President Moon

11:15AM THE PRESIDENT gives joint statements with President Moon\

2:45PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

4:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

4:20PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Bedminster, New Jersey

5:35PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Bedminster, New Jersey

> idiot on xanax

way bigger. wait, you mean literally, right?

I bought some flag shorts just for the occasion

AWOO~
How long until Joe suffers a full-on mental breakdown?

Flag checks out.

kek

I like seeing those shills whine and moan like all the other Trump haters

They're filled with so much butthurt that it's just amazing

Can you please stop spamming the thread? It is incredibly tiresome. This is just a simple request of you, you are obviously annoying many people and the thread is relatively comfy otherwise. Could you allow the thread to be comfy right now?

No I just don't feel wasting time and going in circles with you. You're determined to be a cuck, the only thing that will change that is some harsh real life experience, and you're not going to get that from a message board.

NO

I EAT OSSOF'S FOR BREAKFAST

absolutely.

I mean the law of averages demands we lose at some point

Thanks for the warning mods.
I'll be sure to only make high quality posts from now on.

AWOO~

That would cause the entire GLOBE to screech.
He should do it if it is indeed a good case. Just imagine the precedence...
I did, but now I don't want to come home off of a 10 hour day to anything related to that. It's just meant to disrupt and annoy, and that's the LEAST of my wants after work.

Not for a long, long time, baby.

Considering how much the shills are obsessed with it, looks like it does trigger them.

Can you just imagine jizzing all over that face?

Press briefing when? It's just audio? Has it happened yet?! I need a link if it hasn't.

They are making fun of the portion of people here who worship and listen to ecelebs, and they are right. Ecelebs are cancer.

This is why I use the tripcode.
Just common courtesy if you are going to get people riled up then hang around like a bad smell.

>no red white and blue LE MAGA hat
IMPEACH NOW!!!!!

Nigga, go on the white house youtube channel and check for yourself

no

We will teach patriotism in our schools again.

Lick my feet, awoofag

I've not seen a link to anything like that but we do have the Moon appearances:

youtu.be/R_3Y5Ry-eQo

youtu.be/NzRnUdQ6xJA

Yes, but it's fun to ironically do things that people make fun of you for to trigger them when you don't give a shit about their ridicule.

web.archive.org/web/20060719031725/http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15034557.htm

There is no legitimate purpose behind your use of a tripcode. You should not be using a tripcode if there is no purpose behind your using a tripcode, so stop. Thank you for understanding and not using a tripcode anymore.

See above.

shop.donaldjtrump.com/

I think you should just be genuine instead of doing stupid things ironically and disregard ecelebs as best you can.

I'm a lazy whore, I looked but I didn't see anything

Jesus Christ is this real? It reads like one of those depressed shill copypastas that gets posted here occasionally.

It will be hard to ignore America's superiority, unlike Syria, which is know to be pure garbage

oh, you're serious? let me laugh even harder

Im sorry you feel that way. Im not a cuck btw, because I dont have a wife or a gf. Even if I did I would not be into that kinda stuff.

Really curious about that " harsh life experience" you are talking about. Im really wondering what you mean.

I wish they didn't cut the beginning. The media deserves it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sp0VgLCXvLw

i found the original

Look at all of that good posture. Guaran-damn-tee you not a one of those kids grew up to be a slimy red.

I'm just playing with you, then I don't think there was one if you don't see it on the channel. Haven't heard anyone talking about one on here today either

No-one really knows. First saw it here a month before the runoff.

See
Stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you.

That's right, I knew my posts triggered you, little snowflakes

Now I can brag about it to all my friends on therightstuff.biz

That's therightstuff.biz, where you won't find any triggered, crying snowflakes dictating you what to do

lel

You mean we can't just rig the polls and dump a bunch of money behind our preferred candidate and be guaranteed victory? But it worked so well in the last election...

Well shit.

>Trump is president

I thought RP was banned on Sup Forums,

If that is you, Eva, you are even more annoying than you normally are. Could you please bother to stop being a cunt for one day? I promise it won't hurt you to try for just one full 24 hour period to not be a pest.

Kek, is it weird that people here cannot even be sure whether this bloke advertising Trump shop here is shitposting for fun or a real employee of the campaign? What a timeline!

Can I get a rundown on the ((((health care))))) bill? Please tell me this shit will not pass and they just nuke Obama care.

I found a new Awoo! She needs a hat. Also, we got a bonus.

Yes please

>f people here who worship and listen to ecelebs
I don't even think those people actually exist beyond ironic posters like the guy you're replying to and false flaggers. Unless molymeme is considered an eceleb, then you can fuck off.

Wrong timeline buddy.

>feeling proud

>I'm just playing with you, then I don't think there was one if you don't see it on the channel. Haven't heard anyone talking about one on here today either

Nothing on WH YouTube channel, C-SPAN, or ABC News streaming site.

Awoooo~!!!

So what's the likelihood we get a full on Cruz/Paul repeal?

Anyone else watching infowars. Fuckin'ell that msnbc dude flipped his shit.
RUH--ATINGS BOYS! The divide grows.

Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

0%

This bordering on spam so I'm putting it in my filter.

This was an inspired hillpepe. I like the attention to detail in the news crawler on the tv

>drumpf to retreat from public eye forever
It's like a leftist wet dream that will never happen. Even after he leaves office, his gentle hand will guide Pence to victory.

Its too weird now.

He is an eceleb.

See above and also kill yourself, you waste of oxygen. You don't deserve to breath.

i have bad news guys

morning joe has a 99% chance of winning the election

its all over

> tfw too smart to beat your own party previous result

It's a good thing. Trump does better when he makes the press go hungry

NEW VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=5pbv73uL3us

>dressing up like a daredevil vilain
Fun times alright but damn were people wearing ugly clothes

This is true.

Can you stop crying for a minute and suck my dick?

Again, if you want to trigger snowflakes, just like me, just go to therightstuff.biz

That's therightstuff.biz

Where triggering redditors and alt like snowflakes secures a brighter future for the alt right movement

>tfw suddenly hit by the realization today that the 20th anniversary of 9/11 will occur under the presidency of famed New York businessman Donald Trump
>20 fucking years
don't even know what this feel is to be honest

Please don't encourage tripfags by giving them (you)s without telling them to off themselves, thank you.

>Psycho Joe and bleeding Mika winning anything other than a jail cell

It's a copy pasta

The 80s were an incredible time.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4

Show your geoflag, just so everyone can be very clear who is doing this. I'm sure everyone appreciates the tripfagging and spamming.

Truly, the last bastion and hope of old/pol/, after the rest of this website has been over run by reddit snowflakes

i plan on doing exactly nothing
not even seeing family
maybe if i'm lucky a firework will hit me

Just learning what people are like. You're going to learn the hard way that evil people exist and you can't change them by appeasing them or being nice, that naive altruism will get you taken advantage of, that compassion without limits will turn into enabling violent or parasitic behavior, that power corrupts no matter how idealistic someone claims to be, that institutions don't work in practice the way they do on paper, and that good intentions don't automatically lead to good results. And that different cultures differ on more than cuisine or clothing but on ethics and how they relate to other people, that some cultures encourage very aggressive and parasitic behavior, and bringing them into a high-trust Western society is a disaster.

Eva cunt, I am sure you don't care about anything but yourself, but you have really sunken to a new low by tripfagging on top of your spamming. Do you have sense of shame left?

I feel like that too.

Anyone else here /Midwest/? It seems as if once you control for purchasing power, we are the wealthiest region of the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=wp43OdtAAkM

Very True

>"I want a picture of him so bad!"

You realise your monotonous replies are spam?

I have good mind to report you.

he's just autistic, ignore him