Polaroid photo of two bound children has stumped detectives for decades

A sinister Polaroid photo has been baffling detectives for decades.
The disturbing image appears to feature two hostages who are bound and gagged in a bed.
The snap was discovered in a Florida car park in August 1989 sparking an investigation into the identity of the young woman and boy pictured.

Cops had a difficult task ahead of them, as the only lead they had to follow was that a windowless white van had been seen at the crime scene.
To this day, neither of the victims pictured in the photo have been formally identified.

foxnews.com/us/2017/06/29/tara-calico-mystery-polaroid-photo-two-bound-children-has-stumped-detectives-for-decades.html

Other urls found in this thread:

psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people
charleyproject.org/cases/j/jolkowski_jason.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOW that's crazy it's not like this is the oldest thing on the internet

Isn't this related to the Johnny Gosch case?

>1989
>internet

nigger are you fucking stupid

Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web in 1989

>invented

more like discovered

>Law Enforcement can't identify either one in the picture for almost 30 years
>Sup Forums gets bored and identifies not only both children but exactly where the photo was taken in less then 30 hours....

was he the first to google something?

don't spread disinformation.
Everyone knows it was AL Gore

Not even remotely related to politics.

Marilyn Manson used to do this with his girlfriend who would babysit and they would leave these types of Polaroids everywhere around stores

Not your personal army

That'd be nice, but I doubt we could. There's almost nothing identifying about image. If no missing children were reported that matched you'd only have the shirts, tape, and bedding to go by. If they were bought with cash you wouldn't even have a payment trail to follow.

Case as cold as ice.

Haunting.

There is also a pic of her tits

>Florida car park

bongtard detected

>30 year cold case

If they aren't dead, they don't remember who they used to be anyway

Yes.
He found a secret console hidden in a cave.
Back then, Google was a cli program. Times have really changed.

user is with her

This photo always depressed the fuck out of me.

I don't care who you are, if I was some punk do that shit to someone I'd come in swinging.

The girl has been identified. That's Tara Calico, that book right there is her favorite book and she has the scar

The boy has never been identified

>cold as ice
willing to sacrifice

the parents just wanted a quiet night out

Prob fake. You can't actually gag someone with tape like that, they'll just lick it off and it'll fall off

>t. tie up my gf with duct tape all the time

who cares?
Also, why wouldn't they just be having fun and posing as if they were hostages?
they don't even look tied up...

>Florida
>kidnapped kids
>1980's
>windowless van

Look up The Finders on google. Fits everything to a T. Spooky as fuck.

Not even surprising tbqh

I think the photo was released before this and user is just larping as nothing really came of it (i believe)
Anyway she does have nice perky tits

>That's Tara Calico

that's a witprot name

It's called an 80's prank
Some perv bound his kids cause he thought it was funny and took a Polaroid and left it a car.
It could also be a training exercise for the FBI that only the instructors know is unsolvable, like that Star Trek ship. Maybe they don't want it getting out because that is their little secret for cadates

>photo was released before
proofs?

What I was thinking. Spoon feed us OP

You put tape on the mouth of your gf and she licks it until it falls down ?
Why are you retarded bro ?

Sup Forums:

Due to the distinct differences culturally, politically, and economically between western and eastern Canada, myself and a group of other Western Canadians are starting a movement called the Western Alliance, which proposes that British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Northwest Territories and the Yukon secede and become one single independent nation, in charge of our own destiny.

If any of you have advice for our movement or are interested in joining, contact us using a throwaway email at [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------

Western Alliance principles:
>complete independence for Saskatchewan, Yukon, Alberta, NWT, and BC
>laissez faire economic policies for an independent western canada
>restricted immigration
>gun rights
>abandon the British monarchy, create a republic complete with a constitution drafted for the people by the people
>abolition of outdated first nations treaties with the colonial powers
>removal of environmental regulation
>introduction of 10% income tax regardless of income
>abolition of welfare
>introduction of two tier healthcare system
>introduce notion of a western Canadian culture, with its foundation in the Europeans who settled the West: Scots, Englishmen, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Ukrainians, Germans, etc.

cotton ball in the mouth first

>tfw I produce 3x the saliva of the average person

good luck with that m8

I think I looked into the incident around that time and came across a full res photo of the the topless photo
Also there are 2 other photos of her that weren't released and the topless photo may have been one of them that got leaked by an investigator or something

The eyebrows and shape of the eyes dont match, the hair in the nude looks shorter and straighter. The bedding doesnt match either.

Really if there were generic silver duct tape instead of black tape, it wouldn't look very similar

Saltines then

You guys should check the polaroid for EXIF data

and then we can trace the IP of the person who uploaded the picture to the parking lot

It's a pipe dream. Even during the Trudeau years when western discontent was at it's highest, separatist parties failed to gain a strong foothold. Especially with the way things are now, with an NDP government in both Alberta and B.C, it's extremely unrealistic to think that you'd be able to even gain a fringe following. Help elect the Conservatives in 2020 instead of wasting time on this.

Guy do you not no how shit works

>>abandon the British monarchy, create a republic

You fukin wot m8?

this is sex trafficking. also mk ultra "recruitment". they probably died in a satanic ritual or starred in a snuff film.

I remember seeing a video on youtube about this a long time ago. A very sad and terrifying situation. I sure hope that since this is gaining attention again that someone could help find the mother fucker behind this and throw his ass in prison.... or gun him down.

Imagine.

If you think we're gonna figure this shit out I'm sorry buddy, some criminals just manage to escape justice, we can't find these people.

Go back to r/eddit.

What is the book next to her?

Is there any way to determine the graphics on their T-shirts?

Our love

Elaborate.

My Sweet Audrina

Again, the woman has already been identified (Tara Calico) and that's her favorite book

>some people can just go missing and never be found ever again

How the fuck do criminals even get caught when you can do this? Must be retarded.

The retarded ones get caught. Although it's harder these days with cameras everywhere. But let's say you pick up someone in the middle of the night hitchhiking, it's very easy getting away with it.

Is your mind going to be blown when you find out the internet is older than you?

Most murders go unsolved unlike what crime shows make you believe
And it tends to be the simple murders that are the hardest to solve like drive bye shootings or using an improvised weapon on a stranger

>>abandon the British monarchy, create a republic complete with a constitution drafted for the people by the people

>>>introduce notion of a western Canadian culture, with its foundation in the Europeans who settled the West: Scots, Englishmen, Frenchmen, Irishmen, Ukrainians, Germans, etc.

pick one you fucking faggot

Didn't he also invent global warming? Iirc, he got a Nobel Prize for it.

What does this have to do with political correctness/politics?

what a lovely boy. I hope he enjoyed his last minutes.

What book??????????

Pure salt. Can dry up a body in a few days.
>tfw pure lies are being told.

Nigger shouldn't just be sitting around on the curb desu

>have kids
>have them pretend to be kidnapped so you can take a photo
>leave it somewhere
>watch as the state wastes millions of dollars searching for a lead in a case that was never a case to begin with
I actually don't even think this would be illegal tbqh

No, it was thought to be related to the Tara Calico case but there's nothing concretely tying it to that.

Though the book in the picture is one Tara was fond of, there's nothing to conclude that it wasn't placed there to further a hoax.

I'm supposed to care about two strangers?

>enjoyed
Bro he was probably anally brutalized until he got a prolapse and got beheaded.

Why would anyone do something so stupid?

Can't someone invent Global Cooling to counter the Global Warming?

you're asking that on Sup Forums?

mostly likely the person wanted to taunt the public with the photo

Because it's fucking hilarious.

>To this day, neither of the victims pictured in the photo have been formally identified.
why do you post this shit?

just a prank brah

grills a hottie

....play it safe and use three cotton balls.

Just looked her up, that is some scary shit man.

Why is Fox News running this, and why now? disclosure feels imminent..

for the lulz

Don't really match. Seems like a different person. Probs BS.

>>tfw I produce 3x the saliva of the average person
Your vagina must be a putrid swamp.

Stop sucking so much dick then.

You never take advice

Not until you look at her pic after being awake for 6 days straight and the shadow people are around.
Being in a state of high psychosis under the influence of drugs and you start thinking about death.

Nothing you can imagine is so terrifying. Because your brain is loaded down with norepinephrine.

That girl is hot

It was probably a prank as this was found seveal days after two girls had actually gone missing. The police said the two girls in the photo had no connection to the two that went missing

this article is a complete lie, the pictures are a known prank, there are like 3 more pictures of the same people.

Well I've only seen the two photos shown in this thread? Did someone find another? I'm not seeing it. You're describing spooky stuff yo

>Florida.

Cubans.
Case closed.

That's the only way to get a hot gf, kid napping cunts is the only way because society has made them all worthless whores. At least this way you can get a pregnant waifu

I guess the wikipedia page and the police investigation reopened in 2013 is also a prank.
Next you be telling me that the Twin Towers never existed.

No, I mean that pic posted here- Looking at her expression with severe sleep deprivation combined with the effects of a drug like methamphetamine or amphetamine.
I mean, if you like terror. Pure unholy terror.

PS, here's sorta what the shadow people are like-
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Shadow_people
Please bear in mind, they move. They skulk about, writhing in a very unnatural manner, looking at you with the most frightening eyes. Smiling at you like that villain from Fern Gully.

If you guys want to see something really fucked
charleyproject.org/cases/j/jolkowski_jason.html
>19 y/o kid in Omaha, Nebraska
>on his way to his part time job
>car is in the shop, calls his friend to see if he can give him a ride
>friend says sure, but friend was busy doing something at the moment so asks Jason to walk to his house and he will drive Jason from there
>friend's house is less than 5 min away from Jason's
>later that night, Jason doesn't come home
>family calls the workplace to as of Jason was still there
>boss says he never showed up
>family calls friend
>friend says he never showed up, assumed someone in Jason family gave him a ride instead
>Police search area between Jason and friends house
>no blood anywhere, no sign of a struggle, no witnesses as to what happened
>Jasons car is still in the shop, all his money is still in his account
>this all happened in 2001
>Jason hasn't been seen to this day

please, these are incestuous italian sisters who've long since grown up, this pic is late nineties sorry user.

Found this on a German site.
>Tara Calico and Michael Henley
>never seen again

PG / finders related?

Fun fact:found it while googling the Regina Walters pic

damn that looks delicious