Daily Reminder that We Were Kings and you White Trash has been and always will be Trash

Other post got deleted by jealous white people. I am here to let you Neo Nazi Racists understand that Ancient Egyptians were black and that we enslaved you sub human trash.

Go google Nubian dynasty you idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do they have leopard skin clothing suddenly now that they are black?

The Nubian dynasty was Negroid like the Mexicans are Non-Whites.

>we

sorry snowflake.

Because that was the customary clothing worn by Us Kings maybe..........holy crap you are an idiot.

sorry for what? I don't mind having ancestors who were kings..........

Lmao it's actually real

>Go google Nubian dynasty you idiots.
That's the 25th dynasty.

Before that, Egypt was ruled by Levantese, who are caucasoid (IE closer to whites than arabs or blacks).

During 25th dynasty, Egypt was in a period of economic and military decline. The dynasty had no significant achievements, pitifully decrepit pyramids and monuments, and the dynasty ended with the conquest of Egypt by Persia, then their liberation by Alexander of Macedon, whereafter they were ruled by the Greek Ptolemy dynasty until Roman rulership then eventual Mohammedan conquest by arabs.

Ofcourse it's real and very True.

He's saying sorry because the Egyptians got cucked by the Jews first

Ancient Egyptians had no negroid DNA initialy. They only got it later from female african slaves. Ancient egyptians were geneticaly closest to saudis, bedouins and yemeni jews without SSA and south asians admixtures.

genetiker.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/all-14-20.png

Well yes yes but for a little while us Blacks were kings and ruled the civilized world.

>WE

>
>Ofcourse it's real and very True.
Wow nigga fo real? Word aiinanaiinta khaings mane

If whites are trash, we every non white is trying to get to white country and fuck white pussy and leach on white economy?

Mock all you want but you ancestors were once my slaves building my tombs and shit.

cause of white pussy thats why. Love me some white women.

At that point, Persia and Greece were greater powers and Egypt had begun to sink into the status of secondary power

Man why cant ya'll just give us some credit????? Why you always gotta bring the black man down.

stopped caring a few weeks back when the majority of niggers who actually believe this shit have nothing else to say other than "OOGA BOOGA WHITEY GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE -insert emojis-"

Whites are the Devil of this world.

... And don't forget it !

True Norther Europeans are the scum of this planet, Especially those incomplete Germans.The Mediterranean whites are ok.

>national geographic post 2000

it robs me of the great memories of graphic serbian muslim genocide coverage. Literally run by a Michigan state journalism grad worthless trash.

The 25th Dynasty was the only black Egyptian dynasty out of all 33. They ruled for at least 100 years. Despite being the invaders, they assimilated to the native culture. The Persians drove them out.

We wuz kangs indeed.

Okay say you wuz kangs, what does that prove? How does an ancient civilization in the northern most part affect you?

Niggers are so funny. They gabble in such a clueless and free-spirited way, like a toddler. I find it quite endearing now I know how fucked they are in the long term.

Hahahaha nice try kyke!!!!!

Well, you're already down there sucking the cock of fake news hoping the jews don't realize again how easy you shittards give up freewill to shine their assholes.

>black people in egypt
WELL I NEVER!

>Nubian
American negros are descended from peoples of west Africa. They're not Nubian.Try again.

Let's assume this is true

>we were kings
>WERE

kek

"The Black Pharaohs" As if to say...the others were not. And sorry, black/=/automatically descended from royalty. Try again.

>Complains about nazis and whites...
>ON Sup Forums
>Reinforces the meme of black people stealing but in this case it being culture.

Sage sage sagity sageness.