Why are white people so barbaric Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=9_X6WlSthsY

>white guy throwing acid on a woman
That's cultural appropriation, alert the Islamic community.

>Anglos
>White

So this

show your flag, T*rk

His tattoos tell that he is the bitch of somebody in prison already. Guess you could call that karma.

two degenerate who will be first to cry about evil rapefugees, if the ethnicites of victim and perpetrator were opposite

That will teach her not to date someone with a face tattoo.

>takes a white degenerate thug witth tattoos on his face to even begin to reach muslim-tier barbarism

I think we'll be alright, ahkmed

lol this

Part and parcel, bro.

Good. Cunt probably deserved it.

Shall I give him a call Sup Forums?

they speak like fucking monkies, jesus

Can someone translate this

I speak nigger, but apparently anglo stupidity hits levels I had never even imagined. I mean, what percentage of this is typos? They don't have standardized spelling, so how can they understand each other? Is it guess work? Is the reason they're so dumb is 30% of their brain is dedicated to translation of ape-text in some kind of culture wide idiot savant psychosis?

He's speaking ebonics, but he also appears to be dyslexic/retarded.

So the second post is:
"You understand my modus operandi, good sir. I arrived at the location in question. Not a word more from me."

But what the fuck is the first post?

Good, shitskins should be fucking killed.

He's a Muslim convert. What more would you expect?

It wasn't a hate crime, it was cultural appropriation

>acid attacks happen in islamic community 24/7
>just part and parcel!

>white guy throws acid on a muslim
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD GOY!

>blah blah homo shit

Go take a look at ANY study out there about the per capita violent crime rates for varying races and nationalities and get back to us...also, just because Group A has some violent people does not make it a moral imperative for them to accept any old fucker from Group B.

post source

Imagine the sound of the sizzle. Imagine throwing acid in the face of the rudest smuggest vainest whore you've ever met. God that would be so /comfy/.