Why didn't he just do what the cop told him?

Why didn't he just do what the cop told him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw
businessinsider.com/medical-marijuana-trump-administration-2017-first-statement-2017-5
archive.is/58XxI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he's a nigger, and niggers are incapable of thinking into the future.

He did you stupid honkey

Why are cops trigger happy cowards?

Because he is a nigger?

Even if he didn't obey the cop (which is debatable), you don't deserve to die just for being dumb.

The cop told him not to reach for it.

He reached for it.

because it's fun to kill niggers and get away with it

>being dumb

Reaching for a loaded gun *after* a cop tells you not to is far worse than "being dumb".

Being dumb is forgetting to take the trash out on trash day. Nobody gets shot for that.

Id tell you to kill yourself but there's a 95% chance a cop or another nigger will do that for you before you turn 30

FPBP as usual

this. the cop was really on a hair trigger, but i have to give him the benefit of the doubt.

watched several few police videos where the encounter seemed perfectly civil right up to the point where someone pulls out a gun and starts shooting at the cop.

his IQ is probably around 80
thats why

>52 traffic violations
>liberals still whine that the NRA didn't speak out for him
>liberals only care about gun rights when it concerns actual criminals

No he didn't. On the dashcam video he even said "I'm not reaching for it" those were his final words

Fuck off

>Why are cops trigger happy cowards?
Lol the cop shot the nigger after he got off one round at the cop when he was bailing from the car. watch the clip

no he said I GUNTA REACH FOR IT DDUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRR.

and he was being an autistic retard staring straight ahead not even looking the cop in the eyes.

> criminal insists he wasn't reaching for his gun
> let's believe him
Lol

pretty sure his family also got a settlement up there in the millions.

The dude's probably been stopped before and knew he would eventually hand the gun over to the officer. Dude just annoyed and didn't realize the danger of touching a weapon around an officer who is trained to defend his life if there's a threat (him "going" for the gun)

He didn't do what the cop told him because he has no respect for law and order and has no respect for your country.

Any law abiding American would be happy to cooperate with law enforcement, as it is law and the enforcement of said law that keeps civilasation running.

I don't know why they would speak out for him anyways. He fucked up every single step of being a CCW carrier.

>calling him a criminal

He isn't. Works at a school. Traffic violations doesn't make you a criminal you don't even.get arrested for that.

Fuck off

>Why didn't he just do what the cop told him?
Niggers are completely incapable of functioning in the modern world. They belong in Africa where there's no white man's law to "oppress" them.

I have heard this meme many times and even witnessed anecdotal evidence.
Is there actual evidence backing it up? I want to believe.

You do indeed get arrested for traffic violations if you failed to go to court, or pay the fines.
Try again.

He didn't do any of those things. You try again smartass

None of that ever happened in this case.

Most scientists wouldn't touch the topic with a ten-foot pole for risk of losing their jobs, but you can find some "lateral evidence" for it.

For instance, African languages - before European involvement - lacked words for abstract concepts like "future", "past" and even really basic concepts like "number". There are relics of it today, where African languages will only have those words as synonyms with other words of similar but more concrete meaning.

This kind of thing shows that they're incapable of abstract thinking, which includes planning for the future or anticipating a situation beyond the present.

You can find some articles by Googling something like "black people abstract thinking". They'll all be from non-mainstream sources, so take that how you will, but they'll nonetheless give you an idea.

>driving and in possession of a gun while high on marijuana

dindu nuffin

I was merely responding to your statement that people do not get arrested for traffic violations. It is funny how you tolerant intelligent Dems resort to name calling. Just shows that when corrected with facts you people retort by disparaging the person. Also I did not state it was the case with him, did I?

He hotboxed a car with a small child.

I don't see what the problem is. It's just weed that's legal in every non subhuman state

He did.

Didn't happen.

Even if it was heartless murder, I'm sure as hell happy his trash girlfriend that recorded the incident without emotion won't be crapping out any more kids who get treated like a piece of shit you can't legally completely abandon.

It's literally on video. There is literally a video of his trash ass girlfriend and Philando hotboxing a car with their pacifier mouthed babe in the back...

The windows were down. Besides what's worse, smoking weed in front of a child or dumping 7 rounds in a car with a child in it?

There's a reason why this dumbass cop was fired

"Hello officer I have a gun with a CC license!"

"License and registra... wha? Okay don't reach for it."
*reaches for it*
"Sir stop moving"
*doesnt stop moving*
*gets shot*
"I told him to stop moving."

"BIXPLEASE DONT TEH MEE U JUS DIN DAT TO MAH BOYFREH NOOD BIX NOOD MUHFUGGA"

>breaking the law doesn't make you a criminal

>The windows were down
Jesus Christ. This is the very definition of GUDBOYDINDUNUFFIN

Um no. And hotboxing the car is worse because that presumes the guy is still alive and proceeding to continue to hotbox the car with the small hold in it over several years of development creating another SHANEEQUQUA spitting out educationless and desireless human trash people that spray bullets and fuck and make more human trash people then complain about it when they get responded to like the animals they THEMSELVES treat themselves like.

It's just weed who cares. I can smoke weed in a cops face and he doesn't do anything

Marijuana is medicine. It has no affect on growth.

Now gtfo

I know it's bait but it's not fun because you know more than 60% of the US population and every single majorly populated area actually thinks this way

Stop you're just making me sad not even angry

Those weren't his last words.

I smoke weed and even I don't believe that shit dumbass

>be american
>be black
>literally do what the police tell you and not reach for anything
>get shot hdead
>americucks on the internet defend this

The cop was illiterate in Ebonics.

That officer waited too long to shoot that ape, what would have happened if the nigger knocked the officer with that first hit? You would have had a nigger with a gun chimping out at the store.

That's why officers don't take risks, that's why they shoot niggers at the first movement they make.

And I'm ok with that.

Trump voters like you believe whatever the right tells you

Thanks, I'll look into it.

>don't pull the gun out

>I have to
What a dumbass

Build the solar wall and pay for it

Learn to green text faggot.

>legal in every non subhuman state
It is illegal to be in possession of marijuana in the United States. The federal law trumps state law.

>Reaching for a loaded gun *after* a cop tells you not to is far worse than "being dumb".
Do you think he was planing to shoot the officer after informing him of his pistol?
Or was he doing what he said just prior to being shot; getting his wallet out?

>the cop was really on a hair trigger, but i have to give him the benefit of the doubt.
y?

Trump.said he'll let the states do wherever they want in regards to marijuana.

Checkmate

Get shot faggot.

Panic, probably.

Get beheaded by the Sinola Cartel

>alerted officer of a gun
ok.jpg
>didn't disclose location
uwot
>proceeds to reach onto the driver seat floor while proclaiming its a wallet
god only knows what an officer is thinking

He literally failed what they taught him in firearm class. You don't have to just tell the cop you have a firearm, but also disclose the EXACT location and don't move until further instructed or obscure your arms.

Why is this so hard to understand?

The cop was antsy because BLM's rhetoric has weaponized a lot of blacks to become pathologically hostile and violent towards cops.
So don't blame the cop. Blame those Soros-funded nignogs who tried to Balkanize this country.

because they have to deal with these monkeys constantly and a good percentage of them actually do start blasting

fpbp, as usual. Even after heavy bleaching the nigs will nog.

How do you get 52 traffic violents? Most of them were for driving without a license, weren't they? Can you just keep doing that forever without anything but fines?

>It's literally on video.
bullshit. the OFFICIAL statement is they were pulling him over to see if he was a robbery suspect. he was pulled over for nothing

Well if the cop is telling you to stop and wait, why not just stop and wait? Are you in such a rush that you can't pause for further instruction?

He wasn't following any of the protocol for concealed carrying. He told him he had a gun but didn't tell him where and neglected to keep his hands in clear view until given express permission to move. He earned his Darwin award.

>It is illegal to be in possession of marijuana in the United States. The federal law trumps state law.

You are dumb. Don't procreate

why didn't he ask if he could step out of the vehicle?

all his lights were busted because he wasted his money on drugs and alcohol instead of his child

being a cop isnt that dangerous. its just an excuse

Good argument...gtfo

>Why didn't he just do what the cop told him?
He was a career criminal, had a history of acting up, and was high as a kite at the time.

I'm glad he's dead. FIFTY fucking prior traffic violations. Twenty fucking prior arrests. This nigger should have been shot on principle.

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

He did do what the cop asked him to, but he didn't pay attention to the temperature of the situation.

better pic

being a nigger isn't dangerous it's just an exuse

He was high on leweed lmao?

Interesting, I've read similar stuff on sign language. The tl;dr was that without the concept or word being in their language, they could not even understand the concept. It didn't exist to them. One of the experiments involved a boy hiding a toy from another boy. The older deaf people, before sign language was expanded, couldn't understand why the first boy wouldn't automagically know where the second boy hiding his shit.
Interesting what effects language has on us.

Hid his shit*

>ood argument...gtfo

It wasn't intended to be an argument, mouth breather. More of a general observation and suggestion.

do you have an argument?

He was talking about medical marijuana, which would not have been what you are inferring. He is NOT in support of recreational use. businessinsider.com/medical-marijuana-trump-administration-2017-first-statement-2017-5

>tell someone not to reach for their gun
>"i have to"
>shoot him
>ooga booga he dindu nuffin

fuck you that's my argument. and your pet is dead haha.

>other occupations are more dangerous so being a cop actually isn't dangerous at all
also
>2009

Archived it
archive.is/58XxI

Lack of empathy--blacks are mentally incapable of visualizing any situation from another's point of view. They cannot understand why a police officer with a family to support may regard disobeying commands and reaching for unknown objects in a car could be perceived as a threat.

>but also disclose the EXACT location and don't move until further instructed or obscure your arms.
is that the law? if so do you get the death penalty for it?

Because he's a nigger...?

Can i get a quick rundown?

my shot haired Persian is right next to me sir.

Questioning my intelligence while using ad hominem attacks and not contributing at all to any conversation. I repeat...gtfo

Rundown of lube in your mom's loose cunt?

He was high and a nigger. A deadly combination

If you were stopped because of the color of your skin would you be cool with that?

Why aren't there fortune-tellers in Africa?

Because niggers have no future.

it was justified by a jury. of course it's not the 'law' don't be disingenuous. cop has a right to fire if the other person is showing seemingly intent to harm the officer.

it's also fair to assume the weed impaired his judgement a fair bit; which the jury also decided was a factor.