Are most women sociopathic? They have a lot in common with blacks with that aspect don't they?

Are most women sociopathic? They have a lot in common with blacks with that aspect don't they?

Yes theyre psychotic. Im never going to breed sadly even if i want my seed going

They are psychotic but not sociopaths. Two different things

I thought they were the same thing?

why does this exist? is there women on Sup Forums or just faggots?

Bump

Most women I have met are manipulative narcissists with little to no empathy
Could be because of modernity or it could just be their nature
Who knows

>all on their smartphones
Kek

You're giving them more credit than reality. They aren't manipulative masterminds, in reality, they're reckless children that are easy to predict if you aren't some spineless white knighting beta.

It's incredibly easy to psychologically fuck a woman, especially when you insult her on something as simple as
>Are you sick?
That's an immediate ego killer.

The problem isn't women, it's the men who enable this shit in the first place.

How do we fight against beta male shaming? It's happened to me most of my life, it still happens now although not as much because I'm older. I can literally see it as it's happening with me or other guys and I feel it and I know what I'm seeing. Women depend on guys like me not knowing what's going on.

How do you pick up women? Im good with garnering interest but how do ypu "pull the trigger" with getting in their pants? What works on them?

No. Psychotic means emotions make the reality around you. To be considered psychotic, you would just have to be EXTREMELY emotional and irrational. Think of when people read texts and think someone is screaming at them when the person was just being normal. Now translate that idea to in person encounters. Thats the basic idea, course its more complicated.

Sociopaths literally feel no emotions. They 'fake' emotions to manipulate people. They have no compassion nor empathy for other people. Everything is a game to them so they lie a lot. I met one and had him open up to me. I like to think he was being mostly truthful. He told me he mirrors other people to get them to like him. He was a 4 week plan to ensnare people into his web as he put it. He viewed himself as a puppet master. He also had a ton of extremely violent fantasizes and enjoyed them. He said he had the best dream one night. It was of him murdering his dad and his ex. If he was to shoot the place up, I would be the only person he didn't shoot. Hurray? I told him he'd have to kill me because I wouldnt let him kill the others.

Also people find out they're a liar and a sociopath pretty quickly so sociopaths have to move from group to group quickly.

Thats a pretty quick summary

What a dumb tranny

"I could have tried to disarm him and been shot"

fixed

YASSSSSSS SLAY QUEEN!

They haven't built up the experience of independence and responsibility that men have, because they haven't collectively needed it until recently.

>doesn't know what a safety is
>promptly beaten down and arrested

Most women are self-serving and lacking in principles.

triggers me everytime. what a stupid cunt.

Get them alone and go for it, and keep this in mind: they want the sex, they absolutely do NOT want any responsibility for it. Yeah that goes against everything we are told, but just take it.

Hahajshska i hate cunts

Most women lack foresight.
Anything long-term beyond their career is an alien concept.

So are most males.