HAPPENING Hillary under investigation again

Why is noone talking about this? Hillary is one inch away from going to prison:

proudamericanpatriots.com/2017/06/22/state-dept-starts-new-clinton-investigation-hillary-rage/

proudamericanpatriots.com/2017/06/22/state-dept-starts-new-clinton-investigation-hillary-rage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MFT3AhxwCzU
youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs
infowars.com/hillary-clinton-is-under-investigation-again-for-her-handling-of-government-emails/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/130982306
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624540/amp/Hillary-Clinton-investigation-emails.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Reply pls

I guess noone cares...

Because it's a dumb fucking clickbait site that's turned a going-nowhere State Dept investigation into the Clinton apocalypse. Nothing is going to happen to Hillary with the Republicans we have.

Is this what Eric Holder's freaking out about?

Either that or the Lynch thing. But don't forget that WH user told us that the DNC will go down!

WH insider post

youtu.be/MFT3AhxwCzU

youtu.be/j1NhtqEHirs

This happened the day after

>proudamericanpatriots.com
I'd sooner believe CNN than this

WH user DNC part (mobile faggot sry)

I'd care if you had a real source

She did nothing wrong and you know it. Keep at it and you'll start a civil war.

lol

Really! A Clinton under another investigation. I wouldn't believe it.

Yes she is definetly not guilty

>why is no one talking about this

Because surprise, it's fucking nothing.

Well look. Comey and Lynch are gone. So why would this fail again? She is guilty as hell!

Drumpfy boy 2 scoops will be in prison and hillary will finally be the president!!!

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624540/amp/Hillary-Clinton-investigation-emails.html

If Mueller should be investigating anyone about Russia it should be Hillary and Podesta. Unfortunately, Mueller was the only FBI director during Hillary as Secretary of State. THe FBI had an advisory capacity on the CFIUS that approved the uranium deals...

Kinda funny that this is getting slit and it summoned shills, but you faggots still don't care! REEEEEEEE

2 shills and likely going up, if this will get more traffic.

Okay okay bump

Holy shit look at all the new threads. Are (((they))) really sliding this, or is it something else?

Thx for the bump. I'm not sure, but we have shills in here. So you got that.

justice bump

why don't the reptiles just sacrifice this bitch? she's not useful anymore, why do they continue to protect her?

um, nope.

Once they can't slide it, that's when they pop up. We're almost there.

Alex Jones is on this too:

infowars.com/hillary-clinton-is-under-investigation-again-for-her-handling-of-government-emails/

Thank (You) for keeping this alive.

Cost benefit ratio is still at the point where shilling is counter-productive because it bumps the thread.

No, he's freaking out about his own crimes while he was in government. He thought he was safe.

The Obamanation RICO criminals are going to pay for their crimes.

I think thats why they stopped now. Still... 3 shills in a thread that didn't gain any attention... lol

She could literally be crucified for her crimes and the mainstream media wouldnt even mention it. Hannity and Tucker would, but that's about it.

Let's push this a little bit higher, shall we?

Because most of us have already taken the black pill on Clinton: as much as we hate her, we know she knows to many powerful people. She'll get all her friends to impede every attempt at a proper investigation until she dies, and that's the sad truth

True however WH user gave me hope back. Check out his latest thread.

Alright, but it'll be a while yet before I let myself hope for anything to be done about that cunt. Even thinking about her smug face for the first time in weeks is getting me mad again

A new born king to see
Pa rum pum pum pum

Our finest gifts we bring
Pa rum pum pum bump

WH insider thread:

Oh yeah that guy...shit, I want to believe. We can only wait and see

>Page 7

Well I tried. So thank you to everyone who bumped

>Hillary is one inch away from going to prison
Lol this is the conservative equivalent of saying Trump is an inch away from getting impeached .. (even though he's innocent)

We know she's guilty. Doesn't matter. Won't ever happen. Too powerful.

Said the increasingly nervous multi-gendered HIV+ subhuman leper for the 37th time today

Checked and likely true. However Trump is going all in. Did you see his human trafficing comment in one of his speeches? He knows...

>Check out his latest thread.
Link? when was this?

Here user:

NORWAAAY archive pls.

I'll try to get him in here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4624540/amp/Hillary-Clinton-investigation-emails.html

Oh that one

I thought there was a new one

Is this “news“ really not worth talking about?

Going to sleep now, I'm feeling really sleepy. Sucks that this looks to be nothing.

Everyone's occupied by the slide threads. That, or they don't have any faith in this, which is understandable