Take the fucking refugees

Take the fucking refugees.

Stop hiding your flag

Refugees are coming to Europe to get away from Africa. Why would you send them to Africa: Albino Edition?

I agree that they should. They've took from the EU for long enough. Time to give back.

we wont give shit and we will come to steal ur jobs. give more money to us you cuckolds lol

If you love Poland so much why don't you go back there?

We already did, Ukrainian ones

>I agree that they should.
no thanks

>They've took from the EU for long enough.
We see this as war reparations and thinking that we would stop milking EU anytime soon is delusional at best

Enjoy Jamal's cock and keep being mad

BASED POLAND

OR WHAT

WHAT YOU GONNA DO PUSSY

YOU WILL *NOT* FAGGOTIZE US

Go ahead and try invading them.
You know what happened the last time Germany chimped out and turned the entire Slavic and Orthodox world against them?

>Muh war
>Muh communism

When will you plumbers stop crying like babies and fucking make something of yourselves.

Implying bongs speak polish

enjoy no eu gibs and no gas gibes also enjoy 5 million poles coming back because the they expelt.

ahahah brexit trauma for pooland number two.

so no Englisg gibs
no german gibs
no gas gibs
no eu gibs

and poolish army will increase under what funding?

ahahahahahhaha

The house wins always.

Why don't you take in more?

The rest of NATO thanks you for your service.

Please teach those Ukraine girls how to be cool pole dancers and other "service sector" employees for our clubs / brothels / clothes stores

because one thing i have to admit about the uk is there are good opportunities here. im returning after finishing an apprenticeship. you bongs give away apprenticeships from well known international companies like candy. in poland, you HAVE to know someone in the company to get in. or be extremely gifted in your trade, which i am not`

OK, no problem.
All members of the EU, Slavs and otherwise native Europeans are welcome to seek refuge.

Shut up you fucking prick

Call them back when you have legitimate refugees, rather than partisan invaders. Mass immigration was literally used as a weapon of war by the medieval Caliphates, and I can't fucking believe you europoors are still falling for the same shit.

Negro mentality

Well we won't be making shitskin a mayor of our capital, that's for sure, pic related

>Poland will starve and implode from poverty when EU gibs are canceled

This meme has to die Kraut, it's like 2% of our GDP, literally no big deal

>enjoy no eu gibs and no gas gibes also enjoy 5 million poles coming back

At least the are my countrymen, not some Somali chimps that you getting all over your daughters in Germany, Sweden, France and so on

Fuck that, keep telling the refugees to fuck off poland, other countries are just mad that you arent completely fucked like they are

At the end of the day we just want to help pull you up from the past and help you be like the rest of us. Europe will be better when you are with us experiencing the same life bro.

Euro dogs can only bark, and you gibs are not even that much cucks.

>otherwise native Europeans
Phew, thanks Polen! Already felt a bit left out there... will bring chocolates!

I wish we had someone to bully. Not even antifa is here.

do not take them

I imagine they will go home when there is too many of the Part&Parcel Vanlines events to be safe there.

Don't do it Poland. Keep giving the EU ponzi scheme the two fingers. If their forced in then kick them the fuck back out make sure you record the beatings.

its polish troll from karachan.org kike commie board. he needs gas and rope to be fixed

but we have him

go away hans

you tell that fucking undercover kraut

Don't take a single one Poland. once they get a foot in the door you are fucked

surely you have commies infiltrated in some places, in the media, Liberation Theology "priests" and so on

>be pole
>call yourself devout catholic
>deny human beings in dire need of help
Disgusting.

fuck off eu, you are drunk.

Refugees bring crime Fritz your country is so fucked

>Implying every single Pole is catholic

Fuck you, Kraut.

>stealing jobs
>negro mentality

The only thing I have seen them in dire need of is fighting to free their countries of extremists. I notice from the news sources that most of these gibmegees are males of military age. So why aren't they canging things?

>implying Muslims are human