Why is this leftist piece of shit organization so often cited as a credible authority...

Why is this leftist piece of shit organization so often cited as a credible authority? And why do law enforcement rely on its services?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDlc23UY6iA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it has a dignified sounding name and logo

>one could say the same about every right wing "think tank" out there

see
Far right or far left, you're all hypocritical shits.

Because it sounds fancy and used to be credible.

The KKK is a hate group. The center for immigration studies is just biased.

Low IQ Area Poor People Jew Center

>Taxes paid by rapists
>10 Billion
>Taxes paid by Trump
>0 Dollars and a small loan of 0 cents
LEgaLAISE RAPE

It's illegal to spy on US Citizens, so these kikes do the actual spying and send the info on to the FBI.

John Birch and Koch brothers were sent by God to keep you commies at bay.

I've heard the fbi or some other major gov agency doesn't use them anymore because they're not credible.

the FBI doesn't use them anymore because they chimp out over race hoaxes so much

Literally an all white terrorist organization that actively acts to keep black people uneducated, poor and unempowered.

Thats what the Democratic party is all about

1- Dignified name
2- Originally against civil era Klan violence

Now they just call everyone right off centre racist, sexist, etc...

BLM is a hate group, SPLC lets it slide

I would have thought that the FBI would keep all its investigations in-house, I mean FBI relying on SPLC is like the CIA relying on the police of some banana republic to gather its intel. I mean really, the FBI is an INTELLIGENCE agency.

Maajid Nawaz dindu nufin

Because it's run by Jews, just like the US ZOG

SPLC are the real racists... damn them.

>le everyone is a le commie

youtube.com/watch?v=wDlc23UY6iA

Jews.

Not John Birch.. they're good goys

(((no reason)))

Jews

what law enforcement? The hate police? Only people using that propaganda is the shill media.

>The center for immigration studies is just biased.
proof?

Run by Jews, used to silence critics of black violence. Also used to remove southern history to hide Jewish involvement in the slave trade. It is just as horribly subversive and evil as the ADL and ACLU, which are also Jew controlled.

SPLC is a terrorist organization

It's not. Governmental agencies no longer use their findings to classify hate groups or extremist groups.