Based Russians: ISIS gets sledgehammer'd

funker530.com/prisoner-sledge-hammer/

Russian soldiers use a sledgehammer to crush both hands of an ISIS terrorist.

Also notice the head on the ground from another ISIS terrorist that got beheaded by the based Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OJWJE0x7T4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-uXuG9bMukk
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6khe3c/nsfw_footage_of_russians_torturing_isis_prisoner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking based. Wish they did that to US soldiers though

>those mongrels
>white
Kek

>LeRussiansAreNotWhite.jidf

Your nose is showing, Schlomo.

It was PWC mercenaries, not soldiers, silly.

Still based Russians

youtu.be/OJWJE0x7T4Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-uXuG9bMukk

probably also ISIS terrorsit

The kikes HATE Russia. Most anti-Russia posters are JIDF.

More info:

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6khe3c/nsfw_footage_of_russians_torturing_isis_prisoner/

>butthurt muzzies, MeriSharts and butthurt better incoming
>Inb4 muh poor ISIS whaaa whaa

Get fucked

fuck off fascist scum

itt: nigger on nigger violence

dataminer piece of shit

T. Khabib Abdulkarimovich Mohamedov

U mad?

What do you mean? The Russians are the good guys in the video.

Hi antifa

Cant wait to listen to progressives complain about isis mistreatment as if it was another shoah. Remember compassion and unlimited muslim refugees forever... to solve global warming?

>He doesn't know

Everyone uner Russian flag is a libshit from 2ch or a hohol

I'm totally ok with this. Why? Because that shitskin would happily do it to one of us.

that was pretty funny at the beginning when he kept moving his hand out of the way

I would have told him to spit on the Koran and eat some pork then I'll stop crushing his limbs with a sledgehammer

You'd see the last bread about this
Literally 70% was
>Omg Poor ISIS , this is so savage!!! Wow Russians are truly evil, just shoot the poor guy

Mind you it's a motherfucking ISIS soldier, aka people who gangrape 8year old girls to death and massacre thousands for breakfast

Kek. Nupol needs to be glassed

I personally enjoyed the crunch as his bomb detonating hand got flattened. Very kind of them to leave his arse wiping hand intact though.

Are adidas running sneakers standard issue for Spetznas??

>defining yourself by behaving in the same way as your shitskin enemies
Slavs aren't white. It's the Jew blood.

is he actually ISIS

Just natofags waving their dicks, while our peoples and cultures by violent and non-violent means being displaced from their native habitats.
It's sad, but also funny in a wierd way and sometimes useful in its critique. So it's ok.
#notallrusflags btw

I know it's wrong but it feels so right.

3guys one hammer part 2

They should have beat him with the head

Double kek

Does it matter? Just enjoy watching a muzzie getting hammered.

Should I be ashamed to enjoy this?

When are we going to drop all the bullahit and team up with the uk, russia, and visegrad to topple the EU and purge the globalist scum once and for all?

Why do Russia and Poland have so many self-hating libcucks? I now realize all the bullying the Slavs receive is justified because without it they'd be even bigger pussies than Westerners.

t. gypsynigger

Depends. Can you bring the sledgehammer?

I hope so cuz if he is not an isis member there would be a real shitstorm about this video for a week or even more.
Unfortunately our society is too pacifistic than it should be these days.

I got one in the garage

Visegrad won't topple it's gibs provider.

>our society
But Russian society isnt. Western libtards can screech and cry about hoomans wriiiyes an da poor wittle muzzum all they want but the Russians aren't going to give a shit and western countries aren't doing anything against Russia just because one desert rat got its hands beat
In short there's a reason I sometimes consider leaving here and moving to Russia. Language seems hard af though

it just looks like they're torturing a civilian. at least be clear of his atrocities if he's a terrorist.

No

that casual head on the right kek

>bomb Russians in subway
>kill Russians in Syria
>Russians hammer a terrorist
>"REEEEE WHY IS RUSSIA NOT BEING HUMANE TO INHUMANE PEOPLE"

This is what I should've done in life desu. Joined the military as an officer or some shit.

>skin darker than the sand nigger they were torturing
>white

that's degenerate behaviour.
just shoot him.
no need to debase yourself.

you don't join as an officer but what would France know of the military

>just looks like
>ISIS can't dress up in civvie clothes to bail out

Go whine about Russians hammering someone when you drop White Phosphorous on a bunch of kids

lets see how white you will be after a week in desert

>what is tanning

they should have said what he did in the video

kek

Fucking savages. They should have waterboarded him like civilized Westerners.

>race war NOW
>gas the kikes
>RAID all roaches
>w-why the Russian is so mean to a member of a terrorist group who terrorizing the western world

nice

Why are there so many American flags cucked for Russia here? Nine times out of ten when somebody says something bad about Russia an American flag always shows up to defend them

Former Spetznaz or whatever I'm sure

song name?

It's a spetznaz song

>it just looks like they're torturing a civilian
Yeah I noticed he doesn't look like a mujahid but also I don't think every terrorist can afford an equip like this one the pic. That's fucking strange.
Only time will tell.

probably fake and gay, posted by ukrainean, the guy in video talks with a southern or ukranean accent and russian soldiers look like bums with rusty AK

To be honest the isis guy is pretty good at dodging sledge hammer.

Is the US media really so compliant with the wishes of its government?

The torture in Guantanamo is common knowledge.

What do you mean "cucked." Russia is openly fighting ISIS with Syria. Americans are getting sick and tired of our politicians and our foreign policy. No shit

Russia is multi-ethnic. There's a huge number of ex-soviet mudslime shitskins now larping under the russian flag. Think tajik, turkmen, chechen, dagestani etc

Ha ha butt hurt Reddit.

Dude, it's time to start striking fear into these people...you send Ahmed back with his dick shoved down his throat and his lips sewn shut and I bet you have their undivided attention

I meant through military school, where you become an officer after the usual course.

>Russians blaming Ukranians

It's like clockwork

meant for

>itt: nigger on nigger violence

lmao

but i do have a point, voice over could well be ukranean production

Underrated

I hope he ies real ISIS fighter.
He deserved it in this case.

He's a Muslim so he deserved it one way or another.

>implying they know how to use internet
They can barely speak Russian, much less English. It's just normal cucks or Jews.

isis deserves everything theyve dished out, plus some.

He is muslim only cause he was born in muslim family.
We don't know wheter he wants to kill all kuffars

>He is muslim
>we dont know wheter he wants to kill all kuffars
you dumb m8?

You're really good at this

War crime. I hope they will pay for this.

Ukrainian hackers.

The will.
Even though they did nothing wrong

Russians are subhuman

>Poor Muhammad cant run me over with a truck anymore, because evil evil russkies crushed his hands

So sad man, i'm really sorry.

war breaks out west gets flooded by poo and chink refugees

so edgy. just kys

>literally lets chechens just pick up white russian girls from the street, take them home and rape them to death
>their BASED government literally lets them get away with it, even gives them free gibs
>vent your frustration out on some dunecoons 2000 miles away, while El Neckberdo has his weekly AK party on the streets of Moscow

oioioioio what are fucking poofter.

If it's suddenly true, then i pull off my hat before hohols. Better compliment we couldn't have done ourselves.

There was an interesting point on plebbit, that isis members are shaving off and disguising themselves as civilians, when they are escaping warzones. Remembering old news that they were dressing themselves in women's clothes and niqabs, im going with this one.

who is the woman in the picture, i saw her in a lot of russian memes

Russia is 15% muslim.
Putin says it's okay.

ups wrong thread

after seeing everything isis do, he deserved worse.
the turkroach soldiers got it bad

>2k17
>dont know about Natalya Poklonskya

Are you newfag?