So doesn't this prove that there are only 2 genders?

So doesn't this prove that there are only 2 genders?

That headline makes my brain explode. And it fucking hurts. Badly.

Why do these fuckers not get it. Why. The named 'she' has a dick and balls and fucked the 'he' who has a vagina. That literally meant the dude fucked the chick and knocked her up.

There are only two fucking genders, and this stupid rationalization by quantum leaps of logic has got to fucking stop.

Will the baby even come out healthy and normal?

Wait a minute...
It is a brain teaser, is it?

This is the next stage of evolution.

No man was ever a woman and no woman was ever a man. It's not something that can be changed, no matter what words you want to use.

liberals are so stupid they think secondary sex characteristics determine what gender you are.

You guys should really be more respectful of the LGBTQRSTUV+ community

>So doesn't this prove that there are only 2 genders

no it proves that people shouldn't eat roids. They're gonna mess up your body.

Let's expect the worse.

I think that they should both be shot

for you

I wonder if taking male hormones while pregnant has ever been suggested by any doctor?

lol, this is going to be a shitshow.

The baby will come out normal assuming they're not doing some queer hormone or drug shit to their bodies while pregnant.

The real question is will this kid be raised right and turn out right with these people as parents.

To which the obvious answer is a resounding NO.

Fucking LARPers, there are too many of them these days.

>was
this is probably the most degenerate thing I've seen all day.

makes you think

That's difficult to assess. With the females body in a state of complete hormonal disharmony, I honestly couldn't guarantee the kid may not have congenital disorders.
And as you say, if the woman is taking test supplements - which she almost certainly must be to look that male - that will have consequences directly or indirectly on fetal development

t. MDfag

>this is what a trans looks like
Didn't need a shirt, fag-face gave it away.

Perhaps these are superior human beings who transcend the concepts of sex and gender to knock up whoever the fuck they want...

>So doesn't this prove that there are only 2 genders?
In liberal America, a scientific fact is a hate crime,

it will come out healthy but it will become a homosexual degenerate. fuck I hate the west.

yes but having those parents the child will be confused and will hope their parents were normal human beings

Maybe the kid will be some kind of naturally high test ubermensch from all the supplemental male hormones swimming around in his mom's body.

>tfw you'll live to see an irl Space Marine gestate and rip his nascent life free of his mother-father's degenerate flesh

Would smash that boipucci tbqhwy senpai.

It will be a future school shooter, no question about it

sexy

Real life is not X-Men

It really is amazing how love finds a way. I hope the kid is raised right with love and care.

I'm glad the white race are still having children.

i'd let "her" smash my boipucci

>heterosexual couple has baby
Why is this news?

So just a convoluted lesbian/fag couple baby. Now what would it mean for human progress if they made the it in furry costume?

Yes it's DNA will be fine because these people are biologically fine. The baby will be born healthy.

Spiritually they're completely insane, so the child has no hope for a normal life or future.

maybe this is the next step of human evolution

that's hot.
>you'll never get your bf pregnant

Im putting my /x/ hat on but do you ecer think that the media and holywood push this as a way of human guinea pigging for some bizzar science?