Are we going to ignore Poland's demographics problem...

Are we going to ignore Poland's demographics problem? Or are we going to continue to jerk off poles bc "muh closed borders"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nmhieNguCWc
youtube.com/watch?v=GFqa6XjfuGA
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/291488,More-births-in-Poland-in-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody here jerks off Poles, everyone realises they're just liberalism with semi-closed borders

You see people complaining about Polandphilia way more than it actually happens.

I'll come over and help, I'm Polish/German. Guaranteed blue eyes like me

>-0.11%
-0.11 without 3rd world immigration is ultra good for western standards

When there are less people, stuff costs less and young folk have a reason to have kids again.

It's not like the population dwindles down, it stopped growing for a reason. Stop robbing your grandchildren of opportunity by handing it over to browns who hate them.

all they have to do is bring back their toilet cleaners from the uk

How is this a problem? Just look at Japan. Pic related

Also show your real flag you fucking kraut.

Isn't automation about to take away all our jobs and make work obsolete? Why would you even need a large population if this is true? (it is true according to liberals)

BUT MUH GDP GROWTH!!!!!

WREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Japan is OVERPOPULATED. Poland isn't. dumbass

retail and transport are hurtling towards obsolescence, automation is going to see a massive contraction in the workforce, then we will see this for what it is, stabilization, not decline.

Yes it is.

Poland is being diversified. I'm seeing an influx on Indians coming in.

cheap labor

I'm guessing this is a bait post, but it really is bizarre how so many people who would otherwise say that they believe in sustainability get terrified by the idea of a population decline within a country. I dream of the day has a population of something like 20,000,000, it might actually be a nice place then.

Why do you care so much ?

>population number live
It's not "live", retard, just the latest known trend extrapolated over time. Most likely a trend from a few years ago, because no country does census more often than that.

What do you expect from meatheads and machoists?

A sinking population is not a problem. Europe is overcrowded and have one of the worlds highest population densities in the world.

As the population sinks, there will be more land, more space, more resources and more wealth for everyone living in the country.

For example, after the black death, the surviving population experienced an immense period of wealth, more land, more resources and more food for those who where still going around. Today our populations are sinking in a natural way, old people are simply dying of old age, and as a result, the individual will be wealthier, happier, freer and better off, as long as we, the European, are the only people living in Europe.

The only people who are going to have issues with the sinking populations are banks, elites and soulless companies, who will obviously have less sale, less GDP and less humans to extract money from, but the individual will be far better off.

Time to form the warsaw pact again

(((Where))) is this idea coming from that all populations must always rise into infinitude?

How is that sustainable? Isn't it the very definition of unsustainable?

Weren't all of these countries a lot better 40-50 years ago when the populations were less? So in other words lower populations would mean better countries.

So (((what))) sort of economic model is it that demands larger and larger populations?

You do realize that 50% of these migrants don't even work but are simply draining the as-is economy.

1. They have a considerable potential for polish remigration from among europe or even america

2. They have a potential for migration from (partly ethnical, though not cultural polish) europeans from cucked states

3. Their birth rate is totally fine by european standards. Since non-european population is a net drain on state on society, they will increase in relative strength.

There's no such thing as underpopulation. Civilization thrives when social policies are sustainable. Ponzi economies as seen in the US and EU only bring suffering and lowering standards of life for natives.

there is nothing wrong with negative population growth

How does increasing the population with useless shitskins actually help the society at all? HOW?

Why are people so scared of lower population in world that is OVER POPULATED? We should be following their rates. Lower population almost always leads to higher standards of living to the threshold of around 5-10 million depending on country size.

>More is better

Social security will be fucked.

Globalists will use it as an excuse to flood us with more shitskins.

It actually isn't though.
What harms social security is useless shitskins that are nothing but a welfare drain on the economy, that go out killing people.

>(((demographics problem)))
nice try, eussrkike jean claude juncker

that will only make the problem worse by requiring more overpopulation to compensate for the social security of the mirgrants

it's just the natural peak

do you want overpopulation?

if you aren't a citizen of Poland, it's nonya damn bidness.

I'd rather die in my country as it used to be than be replaced to see it become something I have no connection to

1. We have shitload of Poles living abroad and a lot of them will come back when shit hits the fan in the West

2. We just got 1.5M Ukrainians, mostly young ones and after 3 years of living here they will get citizenship and will breed a lot

3. We will have massive migration wave of white people from the West

4. our fertility ratio is slowly going up, in 2017 it should be around 1.5 which is pretty much like everywhere else in the West (white couples only)

>what sort of economic model is it that demands larger and larger populations

Literally just standard capitalism.

Honest question, why is a growing population so impotent?

What problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=nmhieNguCWc

And how does a useless population of criminals that rely on welfare help any economy?

tired of "japanese demographics" thread, i see

Here's an old Australian chap explaining why capitalism needs constant population growth, I recommend the full documentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=GFqa6XjfuGA

>Are we going to ignore Poland's demographics problem?
Since when is having a stable, prosperous population a "problem"?

>We need more population because we need more population.

The argument makes no fucking sense, and it's a meme. Explain to me how exactly a nation benefits by adopting a population that is a welfare drain and has a high propensity for crime, including murder and terrorist attacks.

Literally explain how.

Neither me nor the bloke in the video says we need more population - did you even watch it? Both of us would bloody love much smaller populations in our home countries. However, the capitalist model needs constant population growth because it's linked to GDP - the more consumers we have spending their shekels in the nation, the more the shares will increase and the more (((certain people))) will become incredibly reach.

All this guy does is use buzzwords like "sustainability" and "growth."

Literally explain how a nation benefits by adopting a bunch of murderous shitskins that rely on free handouts.

I mean, literally explain it step by step. You are giving criminals food and money and every now and then they spaz out and kill some of you.

>Sustainability, growth, we need them or our economy will collapse!

Stop buying into globalist memes my friend.

Sounds like unnecessary growth to me. If you're country peaked and it's doing fine, there is no reason to artificially inflate the GDP unless you want it for bragging rights. That's fucking greed talking.

And if ANYTHING, it should be an argument for the growth of native populations, not the importation of murderous shitskins.

your*

Again, I didn't suggest that population growth is a good thing, and I wish the population of the UK would decrease.

>That's fucking greed talking.

Yes, that's capitalism.

Trying to inflate GDP is stupid. If your nation reached a healthy peak, let it simmer down for a while. People are so fucking obsessed with numbers.

A population doesn't have to perpetually grow. This is not a fucking """problem"""

Nothing wrong with homogeneous population declining peacefully.

In fact it can be a good thing for the younger generations who inherit it. More land housing and resources.

Also it is self correcting.
Parents with lots of kids make kids who grow up to make big families.
Parents who are not parents have no kids....literally taking those no-baby genes and culture out of future populations.

Infertility IS the best kind of natural selection.

It does in a capitalist world.

> not growin=declining

>be blue-eyed and white

Finally I have found my calling. These people need me. I alone will restore their birth rates if it's the last thing I do.

Gib women like that and I'll repopulate poland

so that all the promises the federal government made but cant keep dont blow up in their face in a fiery wreck that destroys the nation

yep. this.
if euros would let the loans default due to inability to repay debt the people are SO MUCH BETTER OFF
this is obviously a nightmare for the banks so they will keep centralizing into bigger more massive debt bubbles or pay off elites to implement austerity on their people which helps them in no way

this pic is incredible

Who cares? Why must demographics be replaced? Why does less whites mean we need more niggers? So business owners can continue to manufacture and sell worthless shit?

I'd rather my nations people die off and it stay empty than filled up with Muslims and Africans like Somalia. Fuck boomers retirements and business owners. they can move to the shitskin countries if they need them so badly.

What's up with all these shill threads attacking Poland lately?

Everytime I come here there's an anti-Polish thread on the front page, some more subtle than others but always with a message against the country or its government policies.

It really doesn't dude. At some point it's no longer beneficial to a society to keep growing in population. Stop buying into globalist memes.

How can I ever become as good of a poster as a nip

HMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm

you should consider yourself fortunate, somali, to being able to pass as a leaf

There are maybe 5 black people in a 20 mile radius of my location

get that matlab shit outta here

We're fine, thanks.

thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/291488,More-births-in-Poland-in-2016

How is this even possible?

Join the JET Program

I think it was Denmark that ran a very simple campaign - go on holiday have sex. Encouraged parents to fund their married children to go on short holiday breaks somewhere sunny, if they wanted grandchildren or more children.

It was a massive success for something as simple as a 30 second TV advert.

Improving a nations birthrate is easily solved, why is immigration the immediate response?

This the very cunt's that wan't to kill us all now are 80 plus year old billionaires that started life in a much less crowded and competitive world. The only reason they're flooding Europe with breeding monkey stock is to ensure the pyramid scheme they created has the worker drones needed to keep it going.

Too many

Same here, +guaranteed blonde hair.

And what has overpopulation have to do with anything except property prices?