Will we see any Happenings™ tomorrow?

probably not. but there will be a ton of jewry which is almost as bad imo

Nope
Just a bunch of normies partying while I shitpost on 4chins

Yeah...in the free agency

I cant even get into celebrating the 150th anniversary of my country because the unrelenting amount of multikulti faggot acceptance cuck propaganda is everywhere and completely defines the theme of the event. they are trying so hard to erase Canadian identity by saying "canadian identity IS multiculturalism" Americans think they had it bad under Obama, try living under Trudeau who literally takes down the Canadian flag on parliament hill and runs up a fag flag every once and a while

Who gets kevin shattenkirk? Pls be Tampa

That's what happens when you haven't won a cup in 24 years....and counting

Rags or wild. That's my guess

Canada never has happenings, even your muslims are too busy fucking men and giving blow jobs to dogs to kill anyone.

Free Agency is the real Canada day. Respek.

He's going to New Yawk, btw.

>Goes to New York
>Injured in first game

God I hope so.

Going to clean the SKS for street to street combat, the shotgun for clearing buildings and the hunting rifle for window perching in prep of happening.

Plz riot, plz happening.

this

why do we pander to 2% of the mentally ill population?

Jesus Christ is that really being flown?

Curse of the leafs. Many such cases. Sad.

It's to make those fucks feel entitled to their bullshit. Feed the machine and continue to see it asking for more. If gays were always seen as fags, then nobody would be praising them and acting like they're "good"

Yes
Don't be in Toronto tomorrow

> condo downtown, right at the heart of it
> brimming with ammo and guns
Shits going to be fucking cash bro

Why go to the rags. We moved so much cap space in tampa, we were one point behind a wild card spot with no stamkos or Callahan last year and losing 3 centers in one game in the last 3 weeks. Why not go to a team that went finals and ecf finals before and just had an unlucky team. Rags are old and shitty.

t-this is fake right?

pfff if they let gay pride slide i can't see why they would go for a bunch of potheads watching fireworks.

Rags will always lure players in with the "look at all the celebrity's who will be at games" shit, and how they play in New York

Also, they have oodles of cash anyway.

;)

I'd put money on Toronto.

Celebrities along with degenerates, jews, and state income taxes.

If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere!

Kevin Shitkirk has been telegraphing it for years. I think he's from there or something.

Truck of peace or something a little more elaborate?

Truck through Gay Pride March.

Faggots marched last weekend bro

I FUCKING HOPE SO

Tough to say. 3 Muslims with hunting knives would be a nightmare.

Guns are easier to get here than the EU, though.

Yup something will happen, that fucking Trudeau will come out of the closet and prance around Ottawa in Assless chaps.

Events like fireworks displays scream perfect soft target so loudly and yet never get attacked.

That's how you know terrorism is just a big (((trick))) to keep the masses scared.

I'm going to be in Vancouver. I'm going to see Chinamen, queers, crackheads, people that can't speak English and lefty's promoting diversity is our strength

or shitskins are stupid

nah

noone cares about ottawa anyways