Why is everyone hammering the whole Elsagate bullshit? It's just a load of woo and nonsense

Why is everyone hammering the whole Elsagate bullshit? It's just a load of woo and nonsense.

Daniel Tosh and TMZ have spread it for clickbait, and its only a matter of time before it becomes something political for the Republicans to use to slander anyone who isn't pro-Dump. It's a pathetic display, I tell you. Just like Pizzagate: no evidence, reliant on subliminal messages that are not there, and a war cry for right-wing political woo.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nutshell me on Elsagate.

Nice meme picture dear redditor! Really gave me a hearty chuckle. Right click + Save!

>right wing

it's not a partisan issue you complete autist

You're right OP this is all perfectly normal!
Nothing subliminal (or blatantly overt) here!

>reminder that Jewtube bans right-wing content in a day but leaves this shit up on kids playlists

Can someone redpill me on these BnH liberal memes?

it is though.
lefties don't give a shit about children being exposed to fucked up shit

Who the hell makes these horrible anime anti-republican memes?

The right-wing adopts bullshit opinions with no substance or evidence.

The left-wing doesn't adopt bullshit opinions with no substance or evidence.

Elsagate is a bullshit opinions with no substance or evidence.

The right-wing adopted Elsagate.

The left-wing rejected Eslagate and laughed at the idiots who took it up.

Suuuuurrrrre isn't partisan.....

Oh nooooo, silly toilet humor, something something white genocide blah blah blah Dump will solve this somehow, ohhhh noooooooo

Isn't it sad that normal people can take toilet humor more serious than Republican woo woo?

A real person asking this question wouldn't make a picture specifically for this thread,too much preparation, therefore I conclude that you are a shill.

>STOP LOOKING, GO BACK TO SLEEP GOY
gas yourself OP

Gas that faggot

>conspiracy
>literally hundreds of videos on Youtube

Huh?

Oh nooooo, MILLIONS of videos for the right-wing to find subliminal messages and innuendos on......something something toilet humor....ohhhh nnyyyooooooooohhhhhh......

As far as I'm aware as an avid BnH fan, these memes are only present of Sup Forums.

It's probably just a single fagposter. He was probably better off using Froppy as bait rather than Ochako.

Except studies have shown that both right-wing and left-wing adopt bullshit opinions with no substance or evidence just as much.

Bump, this is my first time hearing about this

>injecting syringes to get rid of pregnancy/sexualization/stabbing with knife

>"toilet humor"

You still can't tell the real stuff from the false narratives? Creepy youtube videos are important and not finding actual missing kids? It was designed from the beginning to look silly, and they've even started trying to mock their strawmen with smug anime girls. You really can't tell the difference? Pizzagate, elsagate, that shit was always shit. It was just there to distract from The clinton foundation and other real investigations into real issues in the real world and not stupid youtube and social media shit. They control the narrative way too easily. You gotta pay more attention and start learning to recognize real important issues from stupid inane bullshit that's being pushed specifically so that you'll ignore the important stuff.

>no evidence
Can't you get Youtube on your prison library computer, anime pedophile? You could check for yourself then.

Don't worry about it, its some bullshit that Dump Supporters are taking out of context because they need to whack their little dicks (using their little hands) to conspiracy theories. Sad! Covfefe!

Some paki.

she was blacked

I'm white and from Montreal. Not close to Pakistan.

Alternative Facts FTW!!!!

>a leaf
Say no more. Now, don't you have a labrador to go and shag, Abdul?

Funny how the "men" (only pussies support Dump) who wet themselves over Youtube pedophile shapeshifting videos have no problem with thinking about bestiality.....so who are the real threats and perverts here? Ohhhh nnnnoooooo.......

anytime some useful info the thread gets nuked within seconds
>make of that what you will but something tells me the almonds are activated

Why bring politics into this? . I'm not saying you're wrong, but, this started out as humans being concerned about what influence these videos would leave on the children. You seem to have taken it from "should kids be watching this?" all the way to " don't even engage it's all about trump supporters doing.. Things"
Also I'm not a robot

Your government made bestality legal about 8 weeks ago, to the best of my knowledge.

>The left-wing doesn't adopt bullshit opinions with no substance or evidence.
The fact that you and yours believe this unironically is why we deserve to be purged with nuclear hellfire.

Dump supporters made this political by tying Democrats into this nonsense. Therefore, it is woo! Woo woo! Bullshit!

These new Flags have allowed Shills to hide more easily.

They should have only been available to Sup Forums Plus users.

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

I feel like the same people that are pushing the pedotube /pizzagate discussion would both agree that the Clinton foundation is a huge facet of this along with many other breadcrumbs. So I'd say these ideas are in the same ballpark

Ah shit you're right... And there in lies the problem we should leave out our political ideologies in this discussion... But then it'd be on /x/

>ELSA GETS POOP ABORTION WITH BIG SPIDERS FUNNY FOR KIDS
Yeah this is totally normal

more like why are leftwingers using exclusively boku no hero academia reaction faces to dismiss right-wing rhetoric, first the froggirl and now uraraka

>implying All Might would let himself be cucked by his wifes son

I think they tried to make their own frog mascot.

Or they just figured out they're literally the only bait images that actually piss me off.

It's all the same Leaf-faggot who is responsible for this gayness.