Bees and shitposting

I'm drunk and I've had a revelation.
Sup Forums is much a like looking into a bee hive.
When looking into a bee hive you see millions of bees running around on the comb in what seems like utter disorder and chaos. But as you look past the bees, you see an underlying structure and pattern. When the bees are disturbed they swam and attack the invader to prevent the destruction of their hive. Ultimately, the bees just want to be left alone carrying on their business. However, if the time arises, they will defend what they have created even if it makes little sense to some as to why defend such a simple thing.

Are we bees?
Do we have a Queen or are we mostly one mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1250159/Bees-partial-coffee-cigarettes.html
motherjones.com/food/2015/04/bees-love-nicotine-even-though-its-killing-them/
archive.is/uR6J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this a reference to sticking your dick into it?

the "queen" would be the collective Sup Forums hivemind that promotes anonymity, creation of OC, etc.

>do we have a queen
you must be new here.

i think our culture is the queen for the most part but its not as we can see her its that the more time we spend in the hive the more we see her bit by bit and learn to follow the unspoken rules.
i would say we are a bunch of different kind of bee's living in a hive stinging eachother all the time for lulz or ideological differences but not enough to kill just a few pokes here or there.
but yes when the time arises we do team up for the most part and defend the hive

i too am drunk and completely forgot where i was going with this

Doesn't she like black cock.
Real bees stick with their own kind.

>Are we bees?
We were Sup Forums
>Do we have a Queen or are we mostly one mind?
Boxxy, of course.

we must destroy big nose bee tribe

RARE
A
R
E

Did you not read that quote of hers in the photo? She has never burned coal.

There is no leader and that is why Sup Forums is great

It's like communism only it actually worked

In your drunk mind this sounds pretty deep right? Take a screenshot and have a look at it tomorrow you brain donor.

Sleazy honey hoarding thieving wasps

Bullshit, I've been around here long enough to realize that all one has to do is regurgitate Sup Forums on social media, and suddenly you're based. Sup Forums goes weak at the knees when some e-celeb talks about them on jewtube. Stix as case and point.

Sup Forums is a machine for disseminating and expanding human consciousness through rapid, mass communication of abstract ideas. that's the only "hivemind" there is really. i no shit think moot inadvertently created something that people will be talking about for hundreds of years.

It's just a shitpost m'harty.

imagine what the white race could achieve if it had the mindset of bees and behaved like a beehive
based bees

Queen shifts depending on thread.

We likely have expanded into the hallow part of the Earth.

Side note: honey bees wont mess with you if you leave them alone. I've stood by hundreds of honey bees gathering pollen while I take my smoke break, and they dont even bother me. They're passive creatures.

Full disclosure: yes, its scary. But I can expect to be safe.

Yeah but no one gets to fuck our queen/s. What gives.

>moot created

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1250159/Bees-partial-coffee-cigarettes.html

We're all bees, m8

The weird thing is, the study was done again 5 years alter, and they apparently never knew that it happened to begin with.

motherjones.com/food/2015/04/bees-love-nicotine-even-though-its-killing-them/

>Do we have a Queen
No but we have a King.

And here's the archive
archive.is/uR6J0

Identify as Beekin.

Can confirm
I will gladly ally with our fellow natsocs to fight the commie threat
just don't tread on us faggots