Its amazing how msm still hasnt caught on to being played by tweets from trumpskovich

its amazing how msm still hasnt caught on to being played by tweets from trumpskovich.

Donald Trump gambled yesterday that the bombshell would hit the wires last night, and he went ahead and created his most deranged distraction to date. Today he doubled down on that bet by extending his Morning Joe headlines for another day. That means he’s now betting that the Russia collusion bombshell will land tonight. Stay tuned.

>i was only pretending to be retarded

>its amazing how I'm the only one having this hallucination.

unless its ratings gold so they profit from playing dumb

Just remember
The MSM, The Hollywood elites, The DC insiders don't hate Trump
They hate YOU
They told you who to vote for and You didn't
They told you how to think and you ignored them
They told you to hate Trump and you defied them
They hate YOU because you broke the conditioning
They hate YOU because you don't vote how they tell you
They hate YOU because you publicly disagree with them
When Colbert is bashing Trump his contempt is for YOU the people who voted for him
Remember now and always The MSM, Hollywood, and the DC elites since the 60's have been calling YOU racists, sexist, theocrats, hatemongers etc
They encouraged the BLM riots and cheered as people were attacked and neighborhoods burned
They encourage and PAID thugs to attack Trump supporters at rallies
Bernie celebrated shutting the Chicago Trump rally down
They celebrated paid goons and Antifa shutting down free speech
THEY ENCOURAGE VIOLENCE AGAINST YOU!
It isn't Trump they hate and fear it is YOU because you do not follow their instructions
THEY
HATE
YOU

lol

>any day now

If there were any Friday bombshells they would have landed already, it's almost prime news hours in the East Coast

here's the 'you', you (you)

tRUMP

I would kill you with my bear hands OP. We are getting to a breaking point. I went from laughing at leftists before to fantasizing about slaughtering them in huge numbers. Enough is enough. The retardation was funny for a while, but it's starting to get out of hand.

>T-The Russia collusion bombshell will land

D-Drumpf is done!!!

Whatcha gonna do with all that junk, all that junk up in yo Trump?

that image... wow its so powerful. really makes you think about the hardship people of color endure under the hilterian regime known as the trump administration.

Braaaaaap

please kindly remove this hate inspiring, racist image. thank you.

Sorry mein neger, I cant : (

T H I C C

>the Russia collusion bombshell
What did he mean by this?

>Trump realizes CNN retraction hurting journalistic 4th estate
>talks about Mika's bleeding face to save CNN
Fucking genius plan.
>CNN retraction falls out of the news
>CNN owes trump