Now do you understand, Sup Forums-bigots?

Now do you understand, Sup Forums-bigots?

But that's wrong.

I now completely understand that the madness is mainstream

Fuck off leaf.

Sup Forums BTFO, based Canada showing the truth

>My gender lives here
>Refers to their preferred gender in their head and not their actual genitalia

really makes you think

This is why I don't pay taxes

mental illness

>trans youth of colour

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>i disagree with thing
>that's a phobia, pal
when will this stop

Looks like you need a lobotomy. Tell you what first one's on the house.

day of the rake when?

A mental disorder, got it.

I'm going to sincerely implore you to consider what you're doing. As a polite society, our recourse to stopping this degeneracy is shaming them. If you remove our ability to do that, we will not allow the degeneracy, we will become an impolite society and remove it by force.

>day of the rake when?

You know a country is fucking cucked when it's own population ants to get raked.

I'm a fedora tipper and I start to believe that Sodom and Gomorrha was a warning. The raining fire will be the nukes in the end.

Why they so ugly though?
Get in better shape, force a boner on me you sick fucks? I AM NOT ENTERTAINED!

if you weren't born with ovaries, then you are NOT a female.

/thread

Bingo bango tranny tango.

Will start working on it after bl.xit

In about 5-10 years, pedophillia will be considerd a normal thing, mark my words.

Day of the rake when?

Someone put us out of our misery, please.

nice bait troll

Gender is in the chromosomes and can't be changed unless you are anti science

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tbf I shouldnt be laughing we're poor and degenerate

Why is Sup Forums so insecure about their sexualities?

Really makes you think :)

So gender is personality?
Then gender has nothing to do with being a man or a woman, since a man is an adult human male and a woman is an adult human female.

Science denier!

Hang yourself. I know it'll be your third attempt so try not to fuck up this time. You can do it, I believe in you.

Yeah, I also think with my dick

I'm sorry, i'm not insecure just quoting actual science.

I know that's hard for you to grasp considering who have two cocks in your hand.

>nature doesn't define my gender
>that's why I'm going to cut my penis and take hormones

"What matters is inside my head"
Admission of delusion

I can't believe I'm to the point where I think "at least the trannies are black and not white males"

Fags should just fuck ass and get HIV in private.

would people like those in OPs pic exist if we didnt have big cities? it seems the bigger a city gets, the more degenerate and mentally ill people live there

woah, fiesty one here lol

Nothing i said had anything to do with sexuality. Just offering free lobotomys so trannies can live in their own little world without affecting ours.

>arguing that there are only two genders is somehow controversial
>the entire modern concept of "gender"
>tfw sex is now an argument
>tfw Canadians manage to strawman an already ridiculous argument

Maybe we should just fight a war over this and be done with it. Its going to happen eventually. Why wait?

that's right though. it doesn't say anything about sex. gender is society's expectation of what a member of each sex should be like. sorry if you don't like them, but gender isn't sex

Yes, you're mentally ill. We know.

>implying Sup Forums would be the bottom

Sup Forumsers feeling the need to be so viciously and irrationally against LGBT folk shows they have something they are trying to oppress within themselves, relating to sexuality and love

and yes you can trust me, I majored in psych :)

Fine and dandy, but I'm attracted to biological women with vaginas who came out as a woman at birth.
Trans people should be forced to say they are trans-gender instead of a legitimate biological sex. Why? Because they are mentally ill abominations who try to lure unsuspecting people into their fetish like the parasitic, dishonest and manipulative vermin they are.
They should not be allowed into either men's or women's specific rooms or services, and should instead find "Gender-neutral" accommodations.

fucking hang yourself

Now that's a fucking rake!

Dudes who put on a facade of masculinity are always trying to hide something. Yes, Sup Forums would be on the bottom enjoy being filled up :)

You're canadian, aren't you?

>"at least the trannies are black and not white males"
Otherwise the poster wouldn't be diverse enough.

Made it meself

In your imagination?

>Really makes you think :)
According to the World Health Organization, being transgender is a mental illness.

Stop trying to be edgy, if you truly believe trans is a normal thing, grab a handful of roxys and chase it with a quart of vodka.

Why you avoiding me brah?

Btw no problems with Gays or Lesbians but when you try to change how you were born that's fucking stupid and impossible.

Now now, listen to be, take the dicks out of your hand and please try to grasp reality okay?

Hmm I wonder why you would feel the need to be so disproportioantley angry and hateful... hmmmmmmmmmm

got news for you honey, you're homo lol

>Trans youth of color

Why does it mater if they're of color or not?

I'm stealing your meme Sweden

>nigger faggots

Why should I care? This one is on the nogs to cleanse.

I don't care what you faggots do behind closed doors. But this attention seeking behavior disgusts me. Most of it is propaganda directed at children ffs.

>sweetie

I knew it would be stolen the moment i uploaded it here

>Implying Sup Forums wouldn't be a total top

Why are you against nigger sterilization?

Yes, this just clearly defines they have mental problems. Thanks for that, OP.

You are the one being an edgy nazi which just shows you are suppressing inner feelings

What's with people involved in the Matrix becoming trannies? First one Wachowski, then the other, and now Morpheus?

Do you think Keanu would have been a cute trap when he was younger?

seeuhmmm how you act in real life is generally the opposite of how you really want in bed, as ive found in encounters with many different guys

Classical liberals.
Liberals.
Progressives.

All relativists. All insane.

Half right. Your gender lives in society's role for you, not in your own little larping head.

Can I be a nazi too, please? OP pls. pls.

>phobia
Phobia, as in hatred, repulsion? I don't see any problem with that.

>As a polite society, our recourse to stopping this degeneracy is shaming them.
You're a liberal, and you need to kill yourself immediately.

Gender lives in a Spanish grammar textbook.

On a serious note, WHO THE FUCK MAKES THESE IMAGES.

Oh look now im an edgy ancap. Seriously, though is it not reasonable to ask that you keep it to yourself instead of forcing it on other people?

Jesus Christ Leaf!
You want these freaks of nature living among your children?

What is wrong with you?

Fine I'll accept it.

But now you must accept that I identify as God. Not just "God" but the concept of a God, no matter the religious believes or mythos.

I am just God, and now that I am just God I say traps and trannys are in fact gay. As I identify as God you cannot argue this as that would be bigoted and makes you a Nazi, because you can not argue with my Identity it means you are forced to accept my will.

That traps and trannies are gay.

t. Homosexual intellectual

>My gender lives here
As a mental disorder?

Trannies get aroused by imagining they posses the opposite genders genitals. It's not a cerebral logical or identity thing. It's about arousal.

sage

This will be the end of western civilisation and westerners. An increasing gay population which will stall birth rates. We will be out-bred. Its already happening in Australia.

> This is the peak of retardation.

This is how you play Liberal right guys?

>My gender is my hair cut, make up and clothes. My genetalia has nothing to do with it you racists

Gonadal hormones influence brain function, so really it's not so simple to determine where a person "lives."

This was beautiful

>"What matters is inside my head"
>Admission of delusion
All role-playing is a lie.

>gender is society's expectation of what a member of each sex should be like. sorry if you don't like them, but gender isn't sex
Gender is only nominally connected with sex.

>Because they are mentally ill abominations who try to lure unsuspecting people into their fetish like the parasitic, dishonest and manipulative vermin they are.
Dishonest manipulation is in the Bible, therefore it's required:
>Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

>This will be the end of western civilisation and westerners
If it means the end of you bootlickingself-important bongs, any price is acceptable.

so you admit you have no brain?

I agree

(((WHO?)))

So it's been Gays oppressing Gays this whole time, that's what you're implying? So it's your fault?

This is the issue with "If you hate gays, you're gay". You can't reproduce and spread your ideology through children, so you have to convince others that their hatred of you makes them like you.

Being gay, you probably hate Christians. What if I told you that people who hate Christianity are actually Christians in the closet?

>implying people will turn gay because of adverts

No it won't. Mark my words.

Hey, fuck you, pal. In an ideal world, these degenerates wouldn't even exist, certainly not to this degree. It's sickening them having institutional (((support))). When your daughter tries leaving the house looking like a nigger, you tell her to her face she looks like a whore, you don't kick her teeth in.
I'm just saying there's still a world out there where they just back down and no one has to get cleansed but the worst of the perpetrators. Not for very much longer if the push against the white identity continues at the rate they have been.

oh wow, a leaf being a faggot. what a surprise.

me :)

Christianity is a beleif that you choose

Being gay is a sexuality you are born with, and it is a taboo in society. There are many christian priests and right wing republicans who are clearly in the closet but preach hatred for gays, no surprise there of course, deeply troubled and conflicted individuals no doubt!