Psycho Joe and Low IQ Mika

It could not be more obvious that these two are full of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033?lang=en
foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/30/trump-kushner-never-blackmailed-scarborough-source-says.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they don't go down to his level doesn't mean they're full of shit.

>make an outrageous claim
>refuse to back it up

And they say journalism is dead.

it sure does since petty drama is their bread and butter

AAAAAHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

These two fucktards got their hand caught in tbe cookie jar, called out by Trump, butt fucked by Trump and now have no outs except to shut the fuck up and hope it dies down

Isn't their parent corporation the ones that dropped the Trump pussy tape?

Yes it does.

Joe and Mika despise Trump. They've shit on his character every single day for months. They've made a video about how much they hate him. If they have anything they'd give it. They don't.

is it time for MSNBC to Disavow!?!?

If the temperature gets too hot, MSNBC will probably just part ways with Joe instead of damaging the rest of their business and goodwill.

Where is trumps evidence that mika was bleeding?

Joe told him?

trump never lies, hes the president ffs

who cares what the neocon frauds from the liberal network think about anything

Joe didnt tell him

He lies all the time

I'm no Trump fan but his tweet described them so perfectly it made me like a Trump just a tiny bit. I watch Morning Joe and Mika is stupid as dirt and Joe is obviously BPD at the very least.

My buddy sent it to me expecting me to shit on Trump but I just laughed, those two really are clowns. If I were President I'd tweet the exact same shit at them.

This.

They are pissed he pumped and dumped their shitty show, no more ratings for them, no Trump interviews.

Some networks are hypocritically reacting to this. Trump had other things he could have tweeted about. He stayed nice all things considered.

show me one lie

except he actually doesnt

Blackmail is illegal

Honest Trump never once told a lie.

On the other hand, leftards lie all the time, saying things like "He's not my president", when he objectively and demonstrably is.

>oh yeah we totally got threatened and it was probably someone working for trump but we're not gonna show any evidence because reasons even though it actually seriously happened an we totally have proof

That 17 intelligence agencies weren't unanim-
That he didn't piss in-
That he was told by Comey three times that he wasn-

Ok maybe not.

Dolan has a history of using the Enquirer to blackmail his opponents

I have phone and texr records. Can we see them? No! They exist thi

psycho joe is the best

>probably somebody
>J Kush

I'm sure they'll provide those conversations to Mueller if he asks.

>MSNBC is not planning
It's good that they're not MSNBC and can plan to release the evidence like their private phone records.

But the NE hit Ted, not Heidi.

Common sense: If anyone would want to blackmail Joe about a story, the cheating scandal wouldn't be the one. It's obvious Joe is full of B.S.

The cuban mistress crisis hahaha old but gold

>I'm sure they'll provide those conversations to Mueller if he asks.

Can Trump really be impeached over that?

Show proof of blackmail

list those intelligence agencies, I dare you

That's on MSNBC. Joe's making the accusation

>old

for me it's still almost like yesterday

what a show, thanks donald

I forgot about that. I need to go through my election memes sometime.

Why did Trump make this tweet when CNN retracting a story was top news?
That CNN retractionion seemed like solid gold for Trump.

Now that news cycle is gone due to Joe and Mika tweet.

Is this cover for him firing somebody in an unrelated case? (e.g., Priebus)

He watches the teevee and he reacts on the twitter. He can't help himself. There's no strategy. He's all id.

Did you want him to take a fucking polaroid and post it in twitter?

Why would anyone care if trump has some pull with a gossip rag when the Democrats have been openly colluding with the MSM?

This rumor both kicked Cruz down and built him up
>Mr. Gayface Cruz is a horrible, depraved fucker of HOT WOMEN

I think Trump was alluding to more than BPD with "psycho Joe."

You'll have to show some evidence that the Democrats used media connections to commit a crime

>Because they don't go down to his level doesn't mean they're full of shit.
Come on share blue and get the fuck off my board with this nonsense

Rush Limbaugh said on his program to 30,000,000 people they came and visited him, he gave them 2 eib network engraved ipads as souvenirs then they started going hard on him 3 months later.

Oddly similar to Trumps story of them being 2 faced scumbags.

Outside the mandate of the Special Counsel. They would give it not to Mueller but the FBI. (THeoretically)

ORder appointing Mueller special counsel,
1-“full and thorough investigation of the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 election.”
2- “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump.”
3- “any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.”

The tweet:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033?lang=en

The reason the black crime stats tweet resonated was because it spoke to a very simple reality observed by all Americans who don't live in gated communities: Blacks commit crimes disproportionately. Not just violent crimes, but jaywalking, being loud in the park after dark, knocking on your front door asking for money, etc, etc. Everyone lives with it and it's annoying.

remember when.....

one of those was coast guard intelligence lmfao

but clapper told everyone that it was primarily the 3 main intel agencies FBI / CIA / NSA?

it's seriously a load of shit, a literal talking point and i even believe that piece of shit clapper in this instance

Ever heard of Wikileaks?

>That 17 intelligence agencies weren't unanim
name em

>That he didn't piss in
He didn't

>That he was told by Comey three times that he wasn
he was

>not mentioning his flip floping about saudi arabia and arms deal
>not mentioning firing tomahawk missiles at Syria when he clearly sadi that USA had no business there
you wouldn't even dare to criticise Donald for the policies he made that are usefull to the (((deep state))) and jewish loby
but will schreaeeeech day an inght about muh russian hackers and Drumpf is a bigoted rayyciss

THAT'S THE EXACT REASON YOU'RE LOOSING BIG TIME, NO ONE SAME WITH THE HALF OF THE BRAIN ISN'T LISTENING TO THAT BULLSHIT ANYMORE

say something bad about trump that goes hand in hand with the (((establishment))) I DARE YOU
I DOUBLE DARE YOU PIECE OF SHIT
oh boy you shariablue blue kike shills are so easy to spot

TERMINALLY REKT

>Where is trumps evidence that mika was bleeding?
Who the fuck wants bleeding people around them? it's not a dig because she had plastic surgery, anyone with eyes can see that, it's a fucking health hazard

I was joking. Trump was told he was lying about these things by the MSM. They were all later debunked.

>father is a (((neocon))) founder of Al Qaeda
Like father like daughter I guess

Can I get a basic gestalt?

Bump

>Leaf education

>Trump always tells the truth, like he's some kind of boy scout

Not being able to understand sarcasm is a trait of the autistic.

DNC leaks you pathetic wretch.

Wow 17 agency's, I'am dying to know what the

Drug Enforcement Administration
Department of the Treasury
Department of Energy
National Geospatia Agency

have for evidence, please do tell

H O N E S T
O
N
E
S
T

D O N
O
N

>I'm a fucking retard

Trump and Sarah Huckabee Sanders got BTFO... Watch her nervous smiles when asked if there is any extra backstory we should be aware of... foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/30/trump-kushner-never-blackmailed-scarborough-source-says.html#

Is Sarah Huckabee Sanders avoiding blackmail allegation? Deflecting by saying that the President is just pushing back against personal attacks? That she is not aware of any extra backstory? Really?

These nicknames Trump gave them were super low energy. It's a testament to how much of a shit he doesn't give about them that he just rattled off such weak shit yet they're buttleaky as all hell over them anyway.

well, okay, Psycho Joe sounds pretty badass, but some jabbering jew head on morning propaganda programming doesn't deserve such a cool nickname.

Are you fucking incapable of reading

POST THE RECEIPTS MURDERIN JOE, THAT'S HOW SPILLING THE TEA WORKS BITCH

The Morning Joke cast should feel hnored Trump still notices them, he never makes fun of Jeb! anymore.

Trump trying to tweet preemptively concerning Mika and Joe to cover for his failed attempt at blackmailing them... Sad!

>im gonna lock her up
>im gonna defeat isis in 30 days
>im gonna drain the swamp
Kill yourself you faggot

Fpbp

huh,well I was not planning to hear any evidence so that works out well for everyone.

>talk shit about Trump literally daily
>Trump posts mean tweet
WAAAAAHHHHHHH.......he's so mean to me!!!!!

This is the disillusion that feeds the narrative of bullshit. They didn't hate him before he spilled the beans on New Years. Yes they poked him, especially her the day before Trumps hilarious takedown. She was unhinged saying tiny hands this tiny hands that. It was not unlike stuff I saw kids do in high school or elementary. They did in fact try to hang with him New Years, I fully believe that. He rejected them, they went on with a burn and accelerated their maligning attacks on his character then alluded to Kuahner. I think this is what eventually tipped him over and he'd had enough. I was more than pleased he lashed out it's well deserved. Also the idea that should trump criticize Obama for legit problems liberals cry out two wrongs don't make a right but the amount of reprehensible things they've said the past day against him and Melanie are ok. They don't even recognize their own hypocrisy of hysteria.

Why doesn't Trump say anything about that intern Joe killed?

This. If they have conversations that support this claim then it would be so easy to prove and blow the fuck out of Trump. His credibility on Twitter would be ruined forever and he could actually face blackmail charges which is grounds for impeachment. It's everything they ever wanted.

If they won't prove it then it's because they don't have it.

That was a good read. Have a bump

They didn't get blackmailed you poor thing.
They tried to claim it and turns out what they really did was try to get a favor from the white house to squash another journalist's story. And the White House basically said "no, you fucked with us. So you probably need to say sorry first". That's not blackmail. If anything, they should be fired for asking for favors from the people they are supposed to be covering. It would be blackmail if the White House said "hey there is this really bad story about you that we will prevent from running if you apologize". Which didn't happen or else there would have been a dozen reports of the White House doing that kind of crap with CNN alone. MessNBC shot themselves in the foot with this.

Fuck the tweet.
pay attention to the target of Trump's wrath...
the spawn of 70s Satan Zbignew Brzezinski.
He is responsible for much of the midEast probems now as he funded the mujahadeen which morphed into AQ and ISIS.
Google "Zbignew brzenski evil" and do some reading

Are you serious. It's really funny if you are serious.

Make them focus on something else, meanwhile the Project Veritas videos get spread around with little counterattack.

>defending a turncoat lying piece of shit
Fuck off back to ledonald

quit being a fag

Starting to think that Joe & Mila are actually working for Trump. This is a ruse to divert our attention.

Quit being a shill

Both have no self-awareness vs view of Trump.

yea, I know some things could be better in Syria, but ya know what, I keep my guns, SCOTUS, Hillary will never be a president and I dont live in the desert so fuck em

MAGA-A