liveleak.com/view?i=61b_1498489887

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=61b_1498489887
youtube.com/watch?v=qpcOiCJqOz8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they probably ran out of vodka

But ok, it looks like fake. Video uploaded from Ukraine first

Chechen mercs.

Is this a false flag video or is this true?

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

FRESH SHAREBLUE THREAD

FUCK DRUMPF

Russians wearing slobby trainers and regular trade boots? Totally fake title.

I hate ISIS as well, but this is disgusting

Already have a thead up. Those are mercenaries apparently.

hahahaha nice

Like someone says in the comments this isnt Russian soldiers. They have sneakers on and theres a decapitated head in the video.

Someones being a fucker here.

Fucking based. Trump needs to do this to all Sandniggers.

MAGA. HEIL TRUMP. HEIL THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. HEIL WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Chechens. But there's no denying that Russia sends them in because they want the Middle East to be trembling in their sandals.
I bet they afterwards played a soccer game with his head.

It looks like Syrians are doing the torturing and the Russians are just filming and watching

The are not working for Russians. They are anti-Assadists.

OY VEYYYY that violates their (((human rights))), (((we)))) must now nuke Russia to protect (((human rights))) around the globe.

not exactly impossible. During Afghan war a lot of VDV wore sneakers because it was too hot in the boots and sneakers didn't slip on the rocks

Chechens would never, NEVER listen to the song "Im russian soldier" in the backgroung. Something is wrong with this video.

Chechens apparently.

While i'm not entirely opposed to torture under some circumstances, the sledgehammer is a bit much.

IS fighter had probably been raping and murdering for the last year. Fuck him

Guy on ground is considered to be either pro-Assad or some sect considered to be haram.

Russians also have Chechen battalions that they employ as shock and torture troops on the ground because for them it is fun to be on the battlefront.
But Chechens of course also comprised the elite troops of ISIS, who have used them in the same way.
Problem for ISIS is that they never had them under control, they literally treated Arabs/Turks/Kurds like roaches, no matter if they were fighting against or for ISIS.

Post-prod or this guy on ground was found with tape.

Russians aren't human but then again so aren't sandniggers so abdullah would've probably treated ivan the same.

meanwhile you only have mexicans in your armed forces

might as well get some use out of them

They would if theyre trying to be Russians to cause shit.

>soldiers fighting in a war do terrible things
I have no clue why people continue to be so surprised about this. It is not related to the ethnicity or religion or culture of the soldier. They just simply are horrible people whose only job is to kill people and in intense conflicts more incidents like this surface.

Let's create 10,500 threads, everyone has already realized that this is not good, everyone is wrong, we will not break the hands of the terrorist, ok?

why are you lashing out at america for being full of mudpeople, when you're a mudperson?

lol

That is much kinder treatment than they would have received if they'd been captured by ISIS.

That said, I don't care what kind of horrors they inflict on captures ISIS subhumans. The worst torture imaginable is too gentle for them.

russian soldiers with heads rolling around and adidas shoes top kek very convinced

Can someone translate @pic ?

They're Russians taking revenge on a shitskin who probably beheaded some of their comrades.Not that hard.The fucker got off easy with the broken hand

They really want war with Assad

My favorite part is when he shouts for Allah and Allah does not help him.

>I'll take anti Russia jewry for $100
>a group of masked white men torture a brown person
>"Who is CIA?", Alex
>Correct

Most of them don't look like Russians and they Russian sounds weird.

If he's actually IS then not a single fuck is given, and that's coming from a bleeding heart who would be disgusted under any other circumstances.

this desu, american soldiers did this exact shit in vietnam, ww2 and the civil war desu
my grandfather talked about the way they would put japs into arm locks and push their shoulders out of their sockets to torture them and they would beat the utter living shit out of them with rifle butts

Good

Judging by my reaction of visceral horror whenever I see people getting tortured, I can only assume that my western upbringing has either pussified me, or third-worlders don't experience human emotion the same way I do....

I'll just make you really, really hurt.

"I'll just make you suffer a lot"

Pretty degenerate. Racks disciprinu.

The latter is the reality, but the former has a tiny bit of play.

Thanks.

"I'm just gonna hurt you really really bad"

Dude, yeah people do fucked up shit in War, ISIS especially, my uncle showed me a photo where they were playing soccer with a 6 year old communist black kids head in Angola, just a little black kid, he thought it was hilarious.

War is fucking evil, man.

where are the weebums

>liveleak.com/view?i=61b_1498489887
Best tell them what you know, boy. I don't think they're fucking around.

Never piss off a Russian soldier!

getting your hands and feet smashed with a sledgehammer sucks but there are FAR WORSE ways to go. if that was all he went through (+beatings and such) that guy got off easy.

Good job to the russians. Hope they make more of these.

Why so many cucks here and on liveleak condemning this

Dude the shit you hear in South Africa, at work, drinking coffee in the morning before work with older chaps who were in Angola, makes this look like a fucking holiday.

What people go fucking insane in the bush, fucking insane you couldn't even record this shit nobody would believe you.

It was just a short part of it.
At the beginning he was already bloody, and after the video ended you can be sure that they will continue.

Do you guys claim to be civilized white men?
Torturing people, lighting people on fire, angry mobs... That's all nigger-tier shit.

Western rule of law is a cornerstone of a healthy and stable society. We can't do the same shit as IS.

Life-time sentences? Yes.
Death penalty? Yes.
Torture as a punishment? Barbaric and degenerate.

If you like that kind of shit, then you are free to move to some Sharia-controlled country.

white people*** spelling

Torture is humiliating for the one who does it

>Why so many cucks here and on liveleak condemning this
Because they don't give a fuck when sand niggers rape our women and murder our children. After we wipe out the towel-heads, it's time to seriously take out the trash called liberals.

Why do I care?

you're putting the cart before the horse.

Still, as Christians, we should be opposed to this kind of thing

These people will burn in Hell for this torture... no matter who it is being tortured

God will punish these trespasses

>We can't do the same shit as IS.
But we are doing the same shit.
And humans after us all over the world will do the same shit.
This is the nature of combat and it will never change.
You are only sparred the footage of it, because it is better for a "civil" society to keep that stuff hidden, rather than encourage it.

Equipment seems bit too off for Russian troops
clearly Mercenaries

The AK is a give away since Russia uses the black ones

Christfags get out

This is why you should never surrender.

Dude can you imagine what the +- 45-50 year old whites here would do with captured ANC militants should shit finally hit the fan here? All those rapes, murders, just outright fuckery for the past 23 years?

Imagine you're a Swedish dad and son, and caught the North African who killed your child whilst raping her, and law has passed for them to fuck off.

What would you do if you were in his place?

Because it could be a deep state organised false flag

KEK

These aren't Russian Soldiers, probably counter-ISIS volunteers or contractors, judging by their weaponry and uniforms.

i don t like russians, neither sand niggers, but you can speak with russians and make points their politics may not be good still better than niggers, i hate sand niggers i dont hate actually russians i just dislike how they do stuff.
>feel happy watching isis guy being tortured

They'd rape and torture your family and then kill all of you slow without a second thought. They're an entire nation of psychopaths and I don't care how much they suffer while they're exterminated.

godless satanists get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO TO BED GLOBALISTS REEEEEEEEEE

But I'm not a Papist.
I am Lutheran.

>that wet sound when he hits his hand
brutal

killing - ok
torturing - not ok

Torturing is degenerate

wtf i love russians now

Is there any actual evidence that he's an ISIS member or he did something?
You have to remember that ISIS forces people to join fighting even though they have no experience in combat what so ever.
>inb4 doesn't matter he's muslim XD

'God' will judge everyone when day comes

If only Geneva convention would apply to IS. Of wait it does not. Nothing to see here move along. All legal. I will have sympaty for this fuckers when they will sign geneva convention and stop turtering Civilians etc ... Until then i dont care.

I know, but according to the average right wing south african, the nigger is not human, it does not go to heaven/hell, it only exists to degrade, and annihilate, and in return should be annihilated.

This is actual gestalt, you have never seen hate till you've seen a true south african white boer, they were engineered to remove blacks, it's almost manufactured precision levels of hate.

Probably some lowlife Russian gopnik mercenaries from eastern Ukraine who think they are specnaz. Special forces actually test for any sadistic threats and do not take such people in as it is thought they are not reliable and would lose their shit under stress.

those are Czech jihadies

there is even a severed head in the beginning and the man is most likely civilian

absolutely based

not Russian.. jack ass

>t. st. petersburg
beacuse it is hilarious
im a christian and youre making me side with christcuck posters m8, stop being a cuck

Heh, exactly.
youtube.com/watch?v=qpcOiCJqOz8

>Tell us about it, Joorgen

They are right tho.
There is no common ground with niggers.

you fell for the jewish tricks nevertheless.

Comments say it all.
>no proper uniform
>wearing sneakers
>this "song in the background"
Looks fake as fuck do further put blame on russians.

faggot
god will punish You for for treason and worshiping pedokike satanists

sod of Janez

so what's the problem

ISIS sympathizers itt, you're next.

Being stupid enough to film and upload it.

These are the same people who blew up white girls in Manchester, and rape our women, anyone who is "condemning" the soldiers in this video, who I highly doubt are actually Russian, is a weak-wristed coward.

wherearetheproofs.png

so we should pretend these guys without proper uniform or even military boots are russian army? Not like im against torture, these guys just have nothing to do with army.