Bungee instructor’s poor English led to teen’s deadly plunge

>The poor English skills of a bungee jump instructor allegedly led to the death of a teen who misheard him and died after jumping too early.

>Vera Mol, 17, was told “no jump” by the instructor, but heard it as “now jump” – and plunged to her death, reports said.

>The tragic incident happened on the bridge of Cabezon de la Sal, located in the northern Spanish province of Cantabria in 2015.

>The instructor, who has not been named, has now appeared in court accused of causing the Dutch teen’s death.

nypost.com/2017/06/26/bungee-instructors-poor-english-led-to-teens-deadly-plunge-court/

===

Seems to me that bungee jumping, base jumping, and all other manner of activities that carry certain death if you make a mistake, should be banned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfsXo1i75Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No ban

> thwack

>trusting a Spaniard with your life

negroidic blood

nothing of value lost

She was in his country though.

They should be obligated to get more understandable instructor for attractions that get a lot of Americans, but again she was in Spain.

I don't see him getting charged.

>happened in Spain
>expect the instructor to not speak Spanish
>bitches name was Vera and she couldn't speak Spanish
Nothing was lost

Adrenaline junkies can fuck off!

She was balding harder than me... Rip hairline

>doesn't make sure the rope is attached to something
What a dumb bitch

S

Seems like another Darwin award has been won, if you're gonna jump of a bridge be prepared to die

>hairline receding halfway across entire scalp

those genes were had to be removed. it's not possible for such a female to function in a civil society.

kek

>should be banned
That would be infringing on personal freedom. By your logic, we should ban cars too.

why would you deny people the right to do stupid shit?

Most things in life are stupid really. Set foot on the arguments that something is stupid and anything is stupid.

This whole debate is and was and will always be a fallacy

>jump off a bridge
>WOW, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW I'D DIE

This. Bunch of low lives.

We should ban the outdoors, walking, animals, crossing the street, businesses, fuck it, literally the universe. Ban it all.

What a politically charged issue.

No shoah

Now jump

>2015.
who the fuck cares

>Vera Mol, 17, was told “no jump” by the instructor, but heard it as “now jump” – and plunged to her death, reports said.
This is the type of shit you see in cartoons, my sides.

Dumb people putting their lives in the hands of other dumb people doing dumb stuff, results are to be expected.

>doesn't even look to see if there's a rope attached to herself
Darwin Award winner. Also, her hair was hideous in at least two different ways.

>Spaniards are shit at English

And water is wet, more news at eleven.

They don't have a safety word or some shit?

>The tragic incident happened on the bridge of Cabezon de la Sal, located in the northern Spanish province of Cantabria
> located in the northern Spanish province of Cantabria
>Spain
they should have been talking in Spanish all the time. not the instructor's fault.

>Wwwwwhhhhhhhiiiiiiisstttttlllllleeeee
>Splat

Ay caramba!

>nig curls
>fake tan
>vacant dumbfuck look
>can't tell oh from ow
Glad she's gone.

All those adrenaline inducing activities carry a dose od risk. One which she accepted. So fuck her.

You deserve this is you're stupid and white trash enough to go bungee jumping

The instructor didn't make a mistake. The tourist did. She was in another country where another language is spoken.

youtube.com/watch?v=WfsXo1i75Rg

The bitch is basically bald.

wait so he put her on the ledge, a young dutch girl, hooks her up to a rope that is not attached to anything, she's trusted spainards so is already dumb, and while shes standing on the edge of the bridge, he says "no jump". not don't jump or i've put you on a ledge with nothing to stop you from falling, just no jump.

then he get's off with no charges.
If i could murder every spainard i'd do it right now.

translation: don't go to spain for travel.

>white

Best joke in thread.

why would you put someone on a ledge on a bridge, attach a rope that is not tied onto anything, and say "no jump"

Banned? Go fuck yourself, that's natural selection. Just because you won't doesn't mean you should outlaw it for others. I don't do death defying things either but I think it's fine if you want to roll the dice.

Her fault. You should always ask twice when it comes to something like Bungee Jumping. Even if the instructor had perfect English, and I clearly hear them say it was okay to jump; I would still double check to be safe.

>dutch girl in spain
>speaking english
Has there ever been a greater empire lads?

Why was the stupid girl so stupid that she didn't bother asking one more time just to be sure what he said? And looking at his body language? It's not like she had a 2 second window to react or else she would have been shot or something.

>Seems to me that bungee jumping, base jumping, and all other manner of activities that carry certain death if you make a mistake, should be banned.
Fuck you retard, just because some people are stupid enough to try whatever and can die, doesn't mean you are supposed to prevent it. Saving all the retarded people because THEY COULD DIE. Fuck you.

Just think she dies doing what she loved
>wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeesplaff

It's amusing how many spaniards take pride in speaking broken english or in refusing to learn it.

Yeah same here. What the hell?

>the rope is not attached
>spaniard says "no jump"
>jumps

so what are we going to do with the weedcuck problem

Could have just said STOP, but nooo.

>>Seems to me that bungee jumping, base jumping, and all other manner of activities that carry certain death if you make a mistake, should be banned.

Like building tall buildings and bridges as well? Or playing football?

"why did you do that?"
"because he said so"
"lol, so if someone says jump from a tower, you do it, just because he said so?"
>to be continued..