Whites are the master race because Muh IQ

>Whites are the master race because Muh IQ
>Ashkenazi Jews have a superior IQ
>O-Oh...uh....

like it or not, this is the hard, unforgiving truth

The truest redpill. Whites are pure scum. The source of all their problems are themselves. MOST Politicians are white+christians.

>But Jews manipulate them!!!
If you blame the Jews for all the bad things that happen in your countries, you have to also accept that all good things in your countries(culture, military, capitalism) are because of them.

Also, free will exists. The Jews are not forcing you to do anything.

Guy on the left is Serbian tho

source

>Compares one ethnicity in a race to average of all ethnicities in another race

Check your logical fallacies, op.

>kikes skewing number to make themselves look better
It's not like they haven't done it before.
My IQ is 6 gorillian by the way.

>IQ

Kikes not welcome here

Fuck off shills

Fuck off media Matera

Fuck off share blue

Fuck off correct the record

Fuck Jews

Sage this thread

what have the jews ever legitimately given to society?

You are a kike

You love shitskins

You're paid and bought for.... you will watch your family hang and forced to watch them decay.

Fuck Jews fuck niggers fuck snitskins fuck the rnc fuck the dnc fuck the CIA fuck the FBI .... it will all burn and we the people will rise

Based Greece, Bulgaria and Poland.

What country do you live in?

>BASED East Asian IQ

abrahamic religion

Did you read the actual report and date for which made up your pic related? It's the biggest bullshit out there. It's not even genuine anti-semitism. They asked people questions like "Do you think most Jews are wealthy?" or "Do you think most Jews run Hollywood and the media?". If you answered yes then it was considered anti-semitism. It's the most flawed survey out there. Don't flatter yourself, it's ADL (((claims))).

That's still much better than the light blue areas who would say "omg no the jews dindu nuffin wtf why are u asking me these questions u fuckin racist"

I'm not white
Whites however are in between me and the Jew gold. I look forward to the day the Jews attack dog is gone.

no we have a moderate iq but blessed with an innate morality to love all humans and want the best for everyone regardless of race , color , creed, and income level....

Lame bait, but i'll bite because I'm bored:

Jews don't judge the individual, they are some of the most collectively racist people on the planet. They despite all non-jews.

They succeed because of nepotism. Whenever a kike gets into a position of power he brings his buddies along for the ride.

Still stands because of nepotism and usury.

The tactics of the kike are subversive and backhanded. They have the collective soul of a woman.

Why the fuck can't Goys compete?

This so much

>T.Schlomo Katzenstein

i'll bite the bait too.

israel average IQ 93.

yep. that's why randy stair shot up weis market and killed his co-workers.