Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drumpfies btfo

Thats not how it works. YOUR the one who has to prove they are. Innocent until proven guilty.

They totally are.

Because cops have limited resources and pattern recognition skills.

They still exist.

>They still exist.
BASED KEK

Kek

Kek

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their criminality.

It's not their ethnicity. It's their actions.

slide thread

Funny you should use Chris Rock as an example, because he was right on the money about this over 10 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

Black crime rates insanely high. Go tell ur bros to behave better

They might be. Maybe there's a reason.

profiling works

They are specifically targeted because of their crimes.

Prove to me that niggers don't do crime.

Prove to me that niggers don't smell bad.

Prove to me that nigger cities are shit.

Spoiler; You can't.

HAS NO ONE EVEN LOOKED AT THE FILENAME?

I wish they were, I hate niggers.

lmao

bump

REMEMBER TO SAGE SLIDE THREADS BY PUTTING 'SAGE' IN THE OPTION FIELD BEFORE POSTING FAGS

Niggers commit robbery 100x more than whites. Keeping tabs on them is just good policing.

bump

OK they are arrested in the same proportions that victims report them being the committers of crime.

I think the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence that they are.

They are. Even by other niggers. Better go back to Africa, except they hate you there too.

prove to me that niggers don't drink sprite

wtf is your problem retard

Youre right. They are. Now research some statistics to discover why thats okay.

Blacks used to be docile music loving, non inter-race fucking cats...

That shit changed with (((RAP CULTURE)))

give a poor kid some mix tapes and some (((NWA))) and soon enough you learn that you can make it if you sell rock to your own people.

(((they))) took over jazz and put something new in the head of young black men to populate the privately owned prisons of the country

Niggers in Brazil are a prime example.

The ones that live in quilombos...the liberia gone right scenario have low crime rates, fuck amongst each other and are well adapted to civil christian culture.

The Favela dwelling niggers are like south central niggers...they praise music that glorifies easy money....

Angolan blacks that come over to study in Brazil (cause we have a special relationship with that African nation) are polite, studious and religious blacks that strive to make a better life.

Proof is in the pudding

If they are, then why aren't African immigrants who recently migrated not speaking out?

We know they are but it's justified so shut the fuck up.

>reddit spacing

>Prove to me

prove to me that they are.

even if they would :

only makes sense, since niggers are the most brutal and criminal group of them all.

i mean those 15-18% produce 85% of all crimes.

it's like with mudslimes.

only makes sense to keep one or 2 eyes more on them.

fuck off
Go buy some overpriced queen inspired tea spoon memorabilia and buff them with your anus

Don't forget the Brasso, chemical burns will be a delight for a pleb subject like you...after all, your entire low class family is used to getting cuked in the ass by german royalty

>Blacks commit more crimes because of muh poverty
>Blacks are targeted because of their race
Pick one.

but that'd wrong, they are targeted for their criminality

Explain to me why they shouldn't be.

Nightmare mode: Don't use "racism" as the only "reason"

I dont have to im white.

Blacks are targeting police because of their profession. It's literally professionalism.

bump

The description of the suspect matches the description of the black person arrested at higher than 98% correlation rates.

Nobody's saying "whitey mugged me" and someone rousts darkey.

Tell me why niggers commit crimes at disproportionately higher rates than every single other kind of group in the world.

Niggers can't stand anyone with a bigger ego than themselves. Cops are literally Nigger-Traps.

yeah they are because black males have a history and a reality in our culture of being involved with criminal activity - when prominent blacks try to bring this reality up they are shut down real fast - young black criminals is something the black communities need to deal with

They should be. They are statistically more likely to be committing crimes. Calling out "ya'll rayciss" is just niggers being pissed off that they can get away with less when cops are around.

Blacks are literally a criminal gang.

They are. This is why.