Why is the left using this bitch in their memes?

Why is the left using this bitch in their memes?

And how do we counter it? They're trying to recruit weebs now

Can we make this a froppy thread?

She is japanese so she's right wing, let her be

They are making her look left-wing.

I don't really know since I don't watch it.

This manga will probably outlive the political left so why do you care?

>tfw your frogfu gets co-opted for communist propaganda

Because they shill this board with it and probably target weebs?

its not the left its 1 guy

Honestly who even gives a shit? It'll peter out like all leftist memes. It's not like you actually have to actively try and make leftism shit itself.

Go complain to them about it, it's one of their posters doing it.

I remember shortly after the Trump election, some left-wing internet "research" group released a "meme" they had crafted and spent millions of dollars (or maybe it was 100s of thousands) over a long period of time developing. Do any of you remember it? It was like "Tolerance Man" or something similar.

As a fan of MHA and someone who posts in the threads, I disavow whoever the faggot posting the Tsuyu pics here is

>The left desperately wants their own cartoon frog

Shodan should be our mascot, she's the ultimate waifu

But when it comes to Jews, Asians might be more

Should we make suu /ourgirl/?

They are so bad, I assumed they were parodies, although it did bother me they were using froppy

The usual trick of low IQ leftists, claiming that people with IQs 50 points higher than their own are stupid. Leftists are unemployed, useless trash because they are so smart. And they are stupid enough to believe their own nonsense.

Used the original version (male). You see the autor was planning to make a male frog but money cummed.

No

You think this is real? It's fucking bait.

Stop using Tsuyu-chan for your shit memes my dude

For all you non-degenerates who don't watch anime she's a superhero with frog powers.

The left is spreading kek's message without even realizing it.

MAKE THEM STOP!

>le free kekistan right my fellow /r/4chaners?

>brutally honest
>dark hair color and eyes
>facial expression never changes

She's the only character in that anime who acts her nationality. Everyone else in that show acts like white people.

Anime is about being white, very seldom do they have main characters that act japanese

you counter it by hitting hide thread

I love that japs are self-loathing and wish they were white.
If the entire non-white world was like that, then it would be paradise on earth.

>Boku no Hero Academia
I just started watching it this week and I'm right before Deku's and Todoroki's fight.
So far I can say that it's everything but leftwing. America in form of All Might is idealized. Wanting to be the top, better than everyone else and destroying equality is highly emphasized. The wish to be on the top for money or pride is not frowned upon, actually many people do it just for the money like Uraraka. Both teamwork and being alone is important, the typical "power of friendship" is less important than in other shounen Anime

I want to fuck the frog!

Oh and the Antagonist is an Anarchist who hates violence and wants to destroy Heroes for being violent and defeating Villians (The Heroes are here clearly a metaphor for the police, the state and the order)

Our frog lady then.

Change up those memes ladderoos

>If North Korea is ruled by an Asian sounding named guy and is a dictatorship, does that mean America is a dictatorship since just like North Korea it's called The People's Democratic Republic, even though it isn't, and the president is named Dum-Fuk, even though he isn't and the name of a leader doesn't have anything to do with that government's policy?
What the fuck was the person who made this trying to do? It makes no sense.

Don't question it, the creator was probably black

>Both teamwork and being alone is important, the typical "power of friendship" is less important than in other shounen Anime
Another thing I like about this show is the running theme of helping others, even at your own expense.
Deku and All Might are unquestionably good guys, because they instinctively want to help people even if it puts their own lives at risk.
Compare this to the modern political left, who selectively virtue-signal and champion causes only when it benefits their career and image. They only highlight the causes and issues that are 'hot' and popular with normies, like multiculturalism and diversity, while the Dekus and All Mights of our world are the ones who are actually trying to make a difference by combating evil directly.

This is not an elaborate attempt to recruit weebs. It is simply flooding Sup Forums with shitty memes that convey leftist talking points. The only thing you need to do to counter it is pic related.

>I love that japs are self-loathing and wish they were white.

How is that self-loathing, people who wish they were black or Jewish are self loathing.

That meme is pathetic, low energy shit

The left can't meme for shit

Your lame attempts at memeing are complete ass. Please stop.

Fro thinks so, too

also i notice how they dodge around calling north korea what it is, communist. Authoritarian dictators simply go hand-in-hand with communism.

>the left
You're a blithering newfag if you can't see that it/s Sup Forums and nu/pol/ making these posts. Same with the DRUMPF BTFO posts all election.

>hey're trying to recruit weebs now
thats nothing new
also this

Yes, especially the part of putting your life on the line is nice. It's admirable when you have something you would die for.
On the other hand I thought it was nice how Ida decided in the horserace to not join Deku's team and instead fight him, because sometimes a man has to leave everything behind to do what he believes in.

Now that I think about it. I already said that the main bad guy is an anarchist, but he is not the main bad guy. He is clearly lead by a person in the shadows. I don't know yet who that person is, but he has to be someone high ranking to know that All Might is weakened. So he has to be some important pro hero (I already said that Heroes are just a metaphor for the state and the government). So the main bad guy is some corrupt politican or even (((them))) who uses the Anarchist as foot soldier to destroy order and kill the symbol of peace.

>The Jew - The inciter of war, the prolonger of war

Boku no Hero Academia drops subtitle red pills.