WWII Movie ‘Dunkirk’ Portrays White People as White, Runs Afoul of Diversity Police

archive.is/239TY

Wut?

White people are white
Blacks chimpout because of it

...so the sky is still blue yeah?

I'm going to throw fucking Battlefield 1 in the trash, 1/4 units are black. German, English, Austrians, Italian, French, all fucking black.

it's not black people chimping out, it's #LibsGonnaLib

>Death Note Netflix series portraits L as a black genius boi

Thanks for ruining yet again one of mt favorite characters

dunkirk is about how we have always* saved diversity

This almost makes me wanna go see it.

Yeah but we wuz soldierz an shiet

Nolan is a God in Hollywood. He doesn't give a flying fuck.

L makes Sherlock Holmes look like a downie, so I get they want to virtue signal a darkie as smart. But, light was much smarter. He is played by a white guy yeah? How do they cope? (Not watching the shitflex show)

Is Harry Styles /ourguy/?

The trailer doesn't make Light look smart.
Anime/manga Light was smart, good-looking and popular.
Netflix Light is an outcast, bullied, and uses the Death Note as revenge on the world.
Basically the whole "white kids be school shooters and shiet" stuff.

He dunkirkin do nuffin. He was a straight A student. Was gettin his life together and Christopher Nolan dun fucked it all up.

A TWIST THAT L DOESN'T DIE!

And if it's set in America

>Light mostly kills people in prison, who are convicted murders and rapists
>These are disproportionaly black in America

DAS RACIST! GOTTA STOP THE GENOCIDE OF IMPRISONED BROWN BODIES!

Nolan is red pilled, he made fun of CIA in Batman and blew their cover by showing us how they dress.

>Yasmin Salahuddin
>Mike Eisenberg

You don't say...

I'm definitely going to go see it in the theater, and I very rarely do that.

Light was not smarter.

WTF, I hate Nolan now!

I don't understand the desire to rewrite history.

They're going to make Light a loner psycho, rather than an over achieving chad psycho.

>L
>a supposed ~20-something, alpha nerd, somewhat college student who creeps out most folks
>better choose a PC, mainstream-likeable nigger with facial hair. also, make sure the nigger is at least 35

i used to enjoy mindless media, but i can't unsee the fucking agenda anymore.

and i know there will be plenty of people unironically kvetching about sending white males to school shooter reeducation camps

Can confirm - the business side of Hollywood doesn't give a flying fuck about anything except shekels... their "agenda" is to milk Joe Average for all he's worth - the SECOND popular opinion shifts away from SJW bullshit, and audiences hunger for conservative messaging - the snakes will adjust, ready to stimulate your every whim and urge - serving up 50s era morality without missing a beat ... they have no loyalty, no ideology, no integrity - they're drug dealers willing to pump out whatever sells, as long as they can rake in the cash

>Netflix Light is an outcast, bullied, and uses the Death Note as revenge on the world.
right? he literally says in the first or second episode "meh, im killing people 'cause im bored and it's good fun". light has a fucking supermodel wrapped around his finger

How DARE they? Literally shaking right now.

Nolan is our guy.

Casting one of the coolest actors as a German pilot who shoots up a bunch of pussy anglos.

WAIT YOU MEAN YOU BELIEVE IT WAS PRIMARILY WHITE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT AND DIED FOR THE ALLIES (AND THE AXIS ( DURING WORLD WAR TWO, EXCEPT FOR JAPAN!?!?!?

FUCKING BIGOTS

who killed who again?

He's not a psycho in the american movie, he's more a sociopath.
Anime/Manga Light is through and through a psychopath.

It's not so much that he's bored, it's because he's a highly intelligent psychopath who thinks his view of how the world ought to be is the right one, and with the death note he goes about making it. He has a God complex and the ability to play with people's lives like a God.

man this is so sad, I never imagined boycotting a death note live action show due to forced diversity quotas, what a shame

Did you not read the manga? Watch the show? Or the movie?
Obviously not.

WE WUZ WAIFUS N SHEIT

well, light getting L killed had more to do with essentially blackmailing that girl demon. light was inferior to L based strictly on deductive reasoning. of course, L couldn't act in ways similar to Light, so L died

hey, watch out for that online hate speech or the government will come with their big sausages and put you in prison

I saw it on the news

Sorry racists but blacks, asians, jews and arabs faught on both sides of the war during WW2. This film needs to be boycotted and studio executives need to know that they will not get away with this blatant white washing.

here's one for you guys

stephen king fucking blows but this would have been a really good movie. and its like the one thing he produced that was actually a good story, if not a good book, and it's only purpose *would have* been to generate a really good movie

but no

I tried out the show, it at no point struck me as particularly clever or intricate plot-wise. Just telling the viewer how brilliant he is doesn't make a brilliant character- otherwise you could just write a novella, start it off with, "Bob is the smartest man ever," and be able to argue that Bob is smarter than L or Sherlock. He's not. Death Note is like Lost in that the big reveals and mysteries are shit that could seemingly have been made up as they went so it'd be convenient

You may be a huge weeb and soak in all the mangas but that doesn't mean he's smarter than Sherlock fucking Holmes, please stop.

>Making a movie about a battle you got assraped in
Jews and bongs just love making anti-germsn movies don't they

>Buying it in the first place
Abgame made based on The Great War has been impossible since 2005

Spoke as a loser

>Liking Death note
Pathetic

This one is so insane.

Roland is basically Clint Eastwood, Wild West Gunslinger archetype. That's how EVERYONE views him, and that's how KANG wrote him.

Not to mention there are numerous references to his race throughout the book with another character.

There was no reason at all why he should have been racechanged.

>tfw you realize you have to defend and justify the continued existence of your people

well yeah, but the interesting part of the show is how L cannot 100% prove Light is Kira, based on restrictions placed on the accusers/justice system. obviously it's all scripted since it's fucking animated. it's just a fucking drama, holy shit dont over-think it.

there ARE stories exactly as you exaggerated, except ill wager the main character isnt named Bob. those stories suck.

I mean he also didn't have magic invisible spy ghosts and a 360 no scope kill-book.

They got fucking Mcconaughey to play the stranger and then ruined Roland with wewuzism

What?

>>Death Note Netflix series portraits L as a black genius boi
>Netflix Light is an outcast, bullied, and uses the Death Note as revenge on the world.

first, bill nye's cringe science, then the witcher, now this.. it's just a coincidence, right?

Never met an honest to god pleb before. Neat. The writing and drama was phenomenal. The twists amazing. The episode where it's just him and the FBI guys Gf, just chatting on the sidewalk. Him desperately trying to get her real name. Was fucking brilliant. It was never hammered into you that light was smart, other than the beginning in regards to his academics. You learn how truly brilliant he is by how he OUTSMARTED everyone.

Found the kike.

more eastern front movies plz

Russia's got you covered.

>(((stanfeld)))

yeah I love mcconghaugheghy too unironically so maybe this will be like a white revenge fantasy version since roland does get fucked the whole way anyway

Fuck you vodkanigger

i just looked up the nigger. apparently he's only 25. would not have guessed that

Some dumb cunts posted some dumb things on Twitter, now we have an article whining about SJWs.

how'd I miss this?
>BLACKED

As a person well acquainted with both visual media as well as performance arts, dance, theatre, and music. I can tell you a lot of these hires arent at all about diversity. People audition for parts and get them. Ultimately the directors see the best actors for roles.

You also know there isnt always (keyword always; some directors do have a liberal agenda but thats because its fucking LA) an agenda becaude these same directors piss liberals off with "whitewashing" all the fucking time.

In actually looking forward to his portrayal as L. Its something different at the very least. You guys are far too paranoid about a Jewish conspiracy to rule the world when the media arts have always been degnerate because its always been self serving to the artist in charge.

Youre not seeing a plan to destroy the world. Youre seeing a meme play out. Fact is theres just a lot of black people in Hollywood.

GOYIM NO

Holds his gun sideways

The Gangbangslanger

>article about a couple cherry picked tweets by a bunch of nobodies
News media is so shit these days, it really makes me upset.

I saw Bob Woodward speak this week and the poor guy seems like he's started to believe he's the Heisenberg of News. Everything has gone to shit since Watergate tbqh but the internet has made it 1000 fold worse.

>the best detective is black

Gotta be a nigger to catch a nigger.

*Oppemheimer I mean

brb making a Shaft remake with white people only

You know, you can just go to less dogshit news sources.

I agree, the whiteness of the character and his whole dynasty and everything he represents and what Gilead represents, well, it's white. even its flaws, failings, moral complexity or what have you, you could easily say that the whole character is about the cultural West. I mean, literally and figuratively the West. it's about white civilization and the moral complexities involved with it.

hence the whole major thing where he has to deal with that black character, and the moral relationship between him and that character.

it's almost unintentionally insulting to blacks to cast a black as a character that seems to be carrying the moral burden of white people

Heatstreet's folding anyway. Louise Mensch was never really interested in it in the first place even before she went off the rails

Make history look ridiculous so you can justify any ridiculous policy change you want in the future.

ok

gf got triggered by that

I remember when everyone freaked out that Light was a white dude. I wonder if they freaked out that L is a black dude.

That's fucking terrible. Granted, I like Death Note significantly less than I used to but way to miss the entire point of his character. He was never bullied or angry, he just saw himself superior to others and shared his father's sense of justice, the difference being Light was much less forgiving and eventually was consumed by the power he had.
I heard they even changed the names to be more American but I'm, not even going to try watching that so I don't know how true it is.

Makes it easier for non whites and self hating whites alike to digest the act of usurpation without remorse

Verdun was made.

"White" Hollywood

Do you have a source on this? I believe that it's an edited image, as I remember seeing the original, which didn't differentiate between whites and jews.

I had to google that, because I thought it was a joke. I'm still happy that I'm not able to believe that shit on the spot.

>being this much of a weeaboo

Death Note is the very definition of a "hamfisted" plot.

FFS, Light is as about as big of a Gary Stu as it gets in storytelling as well.

A movie about killing the last leader of Western Civilization (besides Trump), and the Jews still don't like it? What's next, a movie about black women sending a man to the moon?

>As a person well acquainted with both visual media as well as performance arts, dance, theatre, and music.

Kek that does not make you qualified to speak on hollywood unless you're active in hollywood

also what you're suggesting is terribly naive, there is an abundance of evidence pointing to the fact there is a social engineering agenda at play, its not just benign randomness. lurk more

>I want to see black people killing Hitler!

Did you know the man who killed Hitler was actually an African-American named Jim Jones? Racist historians won't tell you this.

He's the manga authors self-insert who is always right, always successful and super cool to boot.

He's a fucking Gary Stu and the only people who can't tell are genuine weeaboos.

>not enough diversity
Just cast an Asian for fucks sake. Why does everything have to be niggers?

Satan Quads!

It's even worse here.

Our go to 'diversity' is always blacks, despite them being ~2% of the population.

First Battlefield game ever that I didn't buy

At least I know Kek agrees with me.

How heretical. I must go make penance by watching Death Note and finding something nice to say about it now.

This is gonna be rough. Forgive me, Lord.

>the witcher
whats cringe about the witcher?

At least you can talk.

We need to finally implement eugenics, there is too many retards on earth.

Practically everything, but since it has some decent animation on it's sex scene, permavirgins try to act like it's some kind of uber-popular and thoroughly sacred cow.

What if kek is just another form of god? He has appeared as a burning bush before, why not cartoon frog?

Is Dunkirk going to be in based docu drama style showing both sides as humans like the good war movies of the 60s and 70s? Or is it going to be one of those melodramatic POS with hypergory slow motion battles with classical music playing in the background for maximum pretentiousness?

Technically all manifestations of everyone and everything are God.

I still can't shake the fact that I probably shouldn't be singing praise to an entity devoted to chaos while being a dude dedicated to order and justice.

I can thoroughly agree with him that Death Note is one of the most overrated things on this forum though.