WTF i love Philip DeFranco and i've just been Phil'd in

Philip DeFranco defends Donald Trump's "vicious" Tweets against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski
youtube.com/watch?v=-jDsxMZ6QrY

Based Phil?

Go away Phil, you done fucked up not making the txt green. Now i have to disavowe you

>Philip DeFranco defends Donald Trump's "vicious" Tweets against MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski
better?

Yes.
Wasnt he just on JRE talking about those green frog kids?

That punchable face...

Lmao, look at the jelous shitskin.

idk i didnt see, would be interested if he did a recent appearance, i will look it up

hes a likable guy tho

How is life in luxembourg?

a LOT better than iraq

There was someone here who claimed to know DeFranco and he said the guy is much more right wing than he lets on publicly.
Almost starting to like him.

The more unlikeable you are the better your status on Sup Forums

>tfw born in a 3rd world country

stay there

Anybody who saw the episode of morning joe when Russel Brand was on it knows how fucking retarded those hosts are, and thus the entirety of NBC news.

Of course he fucking is.. all men are right wing inside.

>Current year
>Hasn't taken the redphil

cuck

hes libertarian. pro guns pro free speech. and hes just honest. which makes him essentially far right.

I rarely agree with what he is saying, but gotta admit he does seem rather honest. I can respect that.

He doesn't defend it though?

he said people voted for this

Pretty impressive how DeFranco has stayed current. I remember him being one of the top youtube guys nearly a decade ago. I'm sure you can't say the same for all of those other youtubers of the day.

Never thought I'd see this guy's face here. For any ex-libs or people that used to watch him, he has slowly been taking the redpill. His podcast with Joe Rogan is a decent watch.

He did criticize Donald Trump but he simply did not say this was a huge deal considering Donald Trump and what he has done and said.
But he is right these tweets are nothing that much out of the ordinary

Everyone gets common sense after they spend time reading about real news. So it makes sense.

yes he's fair, which means he is a nazi basically

He's a fucking libtard shill.

you clearly havent watched him
>custom flag
filtered

This fucker has no shame. How long has he been ebegging? 8 years? He is probably doing this to get fools to donate to him.

>watching mainstream jewtubers

>implying he needs to

>ebegging
Do you even understand how youtube ad revenue works? Besides, the guy is trying to start his own news network. I fully support someone like him over CNN or Fox. Stop being a shabbos goy and think for yourself for once.

Yes op.

Water is wet and Everybody likes Philip DeFranco.

News at 11

this, he's another nail in the coffin for the MSM

bump

Ohh I watched him defend van jones the other day. He is trash

>guy sits in front of a camera and reads out factual shit that he can confirm happened
>every time he gives the inkling of an opinion he throws it behind a million "I try to present both sides/who cares what I think, explain what you think" to give himself the appearance of an impartial moderator
>makes a huge successful business out of it

It's kinda sad that we're in an information climate where literally the most bare bones fundies of relaying news is praised as something special