What did Macron mean by this?

What did Macron mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/16/35003-20170416ARTFIG00069-et-emmanuel-macron-avoua-ne-pas-tout-comprendre-de-son-propre-discours.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The thoughts of anyone but a mong is too complex for French journalists pour être honnête famille.

This isn't saying that much

he is treating media like his wife with alzheimer.

imagine if trump said that

>OMG LIEK DRUMPF THINKS HE'S SMART LOLOLOL

And the reaction here
>OMG 5D chess

The thoughts of anyone are too complex for any journalist. That's the biggest reason why journalism is systemically terrible.

>twf to smart not to enrich europe

He means fuck you pleubs. Apparently he figured out the french people are cucked and he doesn't even need to talk to them.

>"Hillary Clinton's team may have been too smart to win"
someone post it

>tfw the globalist elites are too intelligent for us peasants

hahahaha journalists btfo by a granny fucker

I'm starting to like this guy, he is the Trump of the establishment in a way. Top meme potential

his plan is crashing this plane with no survivors

nothing hothead journalists would understand

its sad that how they see us.

> I don't have to say smart things, because it will only confuse you
> So I won't say smart things, but still smart

he's everything bad about trump and clinton combined

tfw my ideas are too complex even for Macron.

>not smart enough to not save a thumbnail

It means he's retarded and controlled

I unironically love Macron now

he means he is metally ill ( schizzophrenia )

prolly bacause of all the pedophilia abuse he was victim of, since he was a kid ...

.. really explains things ...

>tfw to smart too be interviewed by mere humans

>tfw to smart to marry a woman your age

THE INNER MECHANATIONS OF MY MIND ARE AN ENIGMA

His wife's colostomy bag and dentures are 'too complex' for men her age, says Emmanuel Macron

Whatever dillhole we get you run state wide propaganda.

"When everything seems dead, when everything seems sad, when everything sometimes seems lost, morose, we must think spring. Not spring thinking to marvel ; not thinking spring by stupidity, or by a form of bliss ; but thinking spring because, at the very moment when this desolation settles in nature, something is preparing that is already there. So some do not see or do not want to see it, some may despair, but spring comes back, and it's already big in the winter, it's already there."

Emmanuel Macron, 7th January 2017

I actually really like Macron. He seems to have fun with his education and intelligence, like a big child with his box of toys.

>tfw too smart for a press statement

"I have always assumed the dimension of verticality, of transcendence, but, at the same time, it must be anchored in complete immanence, in materiality."

Fucking grannies is pretty complex I guess

He doesn't understand himself what he says

lefigaro.fr/elections/presidentielles/2017/04/16/35003-20170416ARTFIG00069-et-emmanuel-macron-avoua-ne-pas-tout-comprendre-de-son-propre-discours.php

Template

That journalists are freaking idiots.
And we already knew.

>The refugees, Poland.

"What constitutes the French culture is an universal constant aspiration, that means this tension between what has been and the part of identity, this strict selfhood, and the aspiration to an universal, that is to say what escapes us."

>"What constitutes the French culture is an universal constant aspiration, that means this tension between what has been and the part of identity, this strict selfhood, and the aspiration to an universal, that is to say what escapes us."
Whiny little bourgeois liberals, iow.
Please clap

>tfw too smart to be interviewed

He was joking and having fun. Watched the video linked and he was agréable and seemed to be a down to earth guy. Nice try trying to make us hate Macron, frontiste scum

WTF I'm a Macron aircraft now !!

satan get out ree

Actually Trump would definitely say this

I think he even said it before

He's a neoliberal. Why shouldn't he be at LEAST hated?

Can a frog tell me if something wasn't lost in translation?

because neo-liberalism is the best system, and Macron's gonna reap benefits from my country's failures because of his embrace of its precepts

He's right wing CENTRIST you fucktard

kek

>Macron cancels press Conference
>le Seventy-Two Spiral Galaxy Dimension overly complex Thoughts

>Trump does the same
>SCOOOOOOOOOBS :DDDDDDDD

He meant that he's a pretentious fuck.
But that's nothing new.

While journalists are pretty fucking dumb he's a cunt anyways. L2translate.

il comprend que les journalopes sont stupides. il est BASED

>my thoughts are too complex

Translation: I haven't auctioned off all the components of an agenda yet, so I don't yet fully know what I'm being paid to support

What dimension of chinese checkers is this?

>neoliberal
>not centre-right
Seriously? What do you think neoliberalism is?

Sounds like something Trump would say. 12d chess etc.

>He's right wing CENTRIST you fucktard
That's what neoliberalism IS, you fucktard.
Both you and need to kill yourselves immediately as traitors to the white race and to all of humanity.

this. people forget that Reagan and Thatcher were proto-neoliberals

>he supports gays AND muslim immigration
Yeah, in no time period would he be considered center-right

Seriously does no one know what he's referring to here? Macron wants to bring the Monarchy back which is controversial over there, due the revolution.

(you)

I swear to god Macron promised to bring back the national service? If he does that, it would be very good for the fight against terrorism imo

what does right wing even mean in Europe?

what thoughts? This dude is literally a show puppet. Has never actually achieved anything.

They probably are. He's a politician and they're journalists.

>Not Berlusconi

He's right though. These politicians have to explain things in retard language.

The real goals and strategies are too complex and too Machiavellian to lay out in sound bites for Joe Blow tabloid reader.

He could try to be nice about it though - lie a bit and sound pleasant. If he comes off as too haughty, his ass can get turfed.

You don't even know me, nigger.
>This country is a neoliberal shithole.
>Neoliberals ally with Israel.
>Obama was a neoliberal.
I>dpol is neoliberal.
T>he badge protects neoliberal economy.
>Planned Parenthood supports the neoliberal health care model of private insurance.
>The Bible is a fucking superstition.
>The Confederacy should have been left to their own devices.
Prove that neoliberals are human and not vermin, and shouldn't be killed like vermin.

That you aren't a commie but not by much.

a little bit less cucked than centrists, just like in America where the wole republican party shill for mexican immigration

No he would say that reporters are de-evolved brainless mouthpieces who are vain and constantly act as if it is that time of month and they about to bleed from their ..... wherever

>tfw radical centrist

>What did Macron mean by this?
It means he's a faggot and a muslim apologist but he can't (directly) say that to the public,

>What did Macron mean by this?

His thoughts are so complex even he doesn't understand them.

If you got a tour around Le Louvre with Macron, he'd excitedly spring around telling you about all the brilliant European painters and sculptors. Then he'd quote some Molière and praise De Gaulle. No matter how much you caricature him as some Islamizer, he knows and loves Western culture more than you ever will.

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma

There are no right-wingers in Europe

You mean, "What does right wing mean on that chart," and it means plutocracy.