“‘80s is one of the worst decades.”

>“‘80s is one of the worst decades.”
>They weren’t even alive at the '80s

I hate millennials that pretend to know everything about decades they never lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgGNd6thrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What person has ever, EVER said that the 80s were bad?
Seriously I've never once heard that phrase said. the 80s were fuckin groovy baby

I met a millennial SJW at a forum that said that bullshit. Probably because she believes that previous decades were "problematic". I even remember same age fucktards from a SJW forum that often whined for shit like transphobia at '90s comedies.

Ronald Reagan was president, so it must have been terrible!

I was made in 1980 and came out screaming in 1981. The 80s were incredible. The toys were AWESOME. The music was AWESOME. The movies were AWESOME.

Then when I was 9 the 90s came and I literally FELT the change in the air. And everything started sucking ass. More and more. And it's been the trend ever since. I remember when I was little I used to be upset about it. Something had changed. The music had changed, movies, everything. Reality had changed and it bothered me really bad. It took me a long time to realize what happened. The 80s had ended. At the time, as a little kid, I didn't realize that.
I just new everything was shifting into a new vibe I didn't like. I still miss the 80s. Really bad.

99% chance it's because 80s were the era of Reagan, Thatcher, and the like. Millenials have been brought up to think they're the devil and literally caused all the problems ever in their respective countries.

You realize the 80s was when the last remnants of america's economy were sold to the jews, right?

80's sucked dick.
>mickey mouse/disney culture
>manufacturing in terminal decline
>shitty pop music, no more god tier 70's music
>yuppies
>(((cell phones))) being invented
could go on and on, 70's and 90's were better

what did reagan do when steel mills closed across america and illegals started pouring across the border? Faggots like him are why our generation is fucked.

You grew up.

Unless you were unfortunate enough to be born into a fucked up household, childhood was carefree. This is probably the main reason we idolize the 80s.

The 80's were fucking awful.
I lived it 80-85 was like This is England film.
86-90 was perms and house music.
It was trash and I can't get nostalgia over any of it.

The 80s were fuckin awesome. The only good parts of the 90s were what got left over from the 80s.

the 80s were a joke

Literally 0 good music was made in the 80's. Pop from that time is shit like Micheal Jackson, and the only alternatives at the time were things like metal or techno that only faggots enjoy.

Folk,classic rock, and psychedelic died in the 70's.

hair bands aint cool user. niggers dressing up in drag and screeching aint cool. they didnt even have distortion on the base guitars. thats something thats signature 90s that survives to the present day

fuck there are bands that dont even have a lead guitar just 2 base guitars and 100% distortion they only know 3 cords and sound better than any faggot from the 80s

STFU

Guns and Roses "Appetite for Destruction" came out in 1989.

guns and roses sucks. Maybe the talking heads were OK now that I think about it, but that's about it.

>Says a great rock band sucks
>Says some techno fags were good

Haha.

We were listening to shit like this: Mussolini by DAF

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSgGNd6thrc

>70's were better
Said nobody ever.

70's was the last family decade.

>and the only alternatives at the time were things like metal or techno that only faggots enjoy.

fuck off faggot, metal is amazing