Anti-whites viciously attack white girl for cleaning up Trump's star

twitter.com/makenna_mg/status/880163875672412162

Bump

Some Sup Forumslack will bring justice to @KingTrillaX?

WE

>attacked
>with words
Fuck, are we the Left now?

>Not using language to rile up your people

Silence kike.

one is threatening other whites though.

This

Niggers get mad. They can only do this because we have subjugated them for hundreds of years. So they holler and hoot and we give them token "change" and they are still our niggers. At the end of the day, who cares what they have to say?

Dumb white bitch

>ooga booga iziz gun git violent wit da crackas
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>tfw no qt gf like her

Kek

ill protect you mlady

those photos
>UW I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 • daughter of Christ
her boyfriend is lucky. there's still a glimpse of hope for you americans, don't give up

Women with her political persuasion don't self generate (typically). They mold their views based on survival impulses influenced by social cues. Meet a cute girl, be a worthy man, demonstrate your world view's intrinsic righteousness, and don't sperg out about it. They will come around as long as the see it as y'all vs. them. It is basic biology. Three years ago, my wife and I were Bluey McBluepills.Today, she wants to have a big family, stay at home for the kids, and believes that the elites who run this world are probably all pedophiles and each one of them deserves to be burned at the stake. Make your own future, Norseman.

perhaps should look into getting a protective ceramic coating over the star. Can be buffed off and reapplied when necessary.

Bump

Holy shit, shut up you sperg.

>claims to have been raised right
>walks around commiefornia in a miniskirt

I guarantee this person makes less than 60k a year.

Mmmmmm so salty

>she cleans it up, the chink instantly comes to take advantage of her hard work and take a picture

wew

She's cute af, not breeding material tho

>Juwan
>Jew-won

The jews won this round

> virginity
The absolute post.

Guys. I hate niggers.

Guys?

You can find those girls a lot of places but the large cities are shitholes

kek

So... Attention whores ttying to out attention whore an attention whore