Brit/pol/ - E E EDL edition

>Government's Queen's Speech clears Commons with just 14 votes
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40448814

>Labour rebels vow to continue single market fight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40460591

>Corbyn's purge of the blairites continues as he sacks 3 cabinet ministers from their positions for voting to stay in EU single market
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40451301

>Six face charges over Hillsborough disaster
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/hillsborough-six-suspects-face-criminal-charges-disaster-prosecutors/

>No final Grenfell death toll "this year"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40434741

>Northern Ireland secretary warns over talks deadline
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-40424927

>Immigration detainees (illegal immigrants) bring legal challenge to what has been described as £1 an hour "slave wages"
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/28/immigration-detainees-legal-challenge-slave-wages

>Number 10 reveals public sector pay cap under review - after Theresa May "hears the message" that voters are "weary"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/28/queens-speech-labour-pmqs-theresa-may-live/

>Man hit by bus while walking street, proceeds to walk into pub and have a pint
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-40415292

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/Channel4News/status/880487382407053314
conservatives.com/join
youtube.com/watch?v=2TiHuHTBIos
thelionrises.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So....14 votes, that's the 10 DUP MP's and who else?

first for anime

If I want to get involved in some proper right-wing shit then what can I join?

Was QT any good yesterday?

Conservatives+Dup-the other partys

mobile.twitter.com/Channel4News/status/880487382407053314

What sort of fucking bizzaro world is this. Yeah just forget the white girls who were raped by pakis but the police literally did nothing out of a fear of being branded racist

honk

Democratic Unionist Party. Or maybe the UDA?

conservatives.com/join

thinking about putting my anime figures in the cupboard where my old ps2 games are as there's shit loads of space in there. just need some of those plastic storage boxes from ikea.

how's your day been lads?

It is the 21st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the ANGLO and his descendants have sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Albion. He was the master of mankind by the strength of his perfidy and once master of a million nations by the might of His inexhaustible lies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Industrial Revolution. He is the Carrion Lord of the vast British Commonwealth for whom a thousand ARYANS are sacrificed every day so that He may never truly die.

Yet even in His weakened state, the ANGLO continues His eternal vigilance. Mighty Anglo businessmen cross the Muslim-infested miasma of Europe, the only route between distant and more important nations, their way lit by the ANGLOnomican, the psychic manifestation of the ANGLO's perfidy. Vast armies give battle in His name in uncounted countries. Greatest amongst His soldiers are the SAS, the Special Air Servicemen, blood-engineered super-warriors. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Royal Navy and countless blue-water defence forces, the ever-vigilant British Police and the Snooper-priests of the Internet Hate Crimes unit to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat to humanity from ARYANS, POLES, AMERICUNTS -- and far, far worse.

To be a man in these times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruellest and most bloody shadow-regime imaginable. Forget the power of technology and science, for so much has been stolen away from us, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only BLOOD. There is no peace amongst the Europeans, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting ANGLOS

Eggs

G-good Evening Anglo-senpais. . .

I have not been following your politics for a while now, what's the low down desu?

think im gunna get a ps2 and some games for my uni house this year lads, give me some classic games to buy

EVERYONE PUT ON JIHADI FLAGS

ENGLAND IS DEAD, LONG LIVE ENGLAND

how much money do I need to move to norn iron?

>mfw a leftist Corbyn lover on my fb list gets accosted by nignogs and muslims and you can see the gears turning in her head trying not to be racist

There isn't anything. They're all underground or living off grid in the middle of nowhere.

To be fair, his face has just been mangled beyond repair. He's probably not thinking very rationally right now.

Don't blame him, blame C4.

Of course it can you dopey twat, but not always, and it's very likely that it doesn't in the case of Islamic terrorism and marijuana.

NO

Such a shame that countdown is on this channel or I could completely ignore it

Acid attacks aren't all that uncommon are they? I don't think they usually make national news.

No seriously, what can be done in real life to stop immigration?

the jewish economist and hambeast lefty editor got boo-urns'd multiple times

So not every opposition MP voted against the Queens Speech? Actually DUP is 11 if you count Lady Hermon who is Independent Unionist MP for North Down

look at that faggot and his airsoft roleplay lmao

it was on the london news you muzzie idiots

>paki gets acid attacked by another paki
>"fucking white people!!"

>dedicated no-fap reporting in

Just throw them away

Make this the day you become an adult

What girl is going to be impressed by anime figures? What would your children think if you had kids?

And what do you even do with those figures?
youtube.com/watch?v=2TiHuHTBIos

Dig deep, summon your will power, and throw them away. Look to get a job if you don't have one already, hit the gym, and sort yourself out. Come on

Feel sorry for him desu but you're right.

Britain's dead.

w-why are those school demographic stats not in the OP? baka OP

Shadow of Rome
The Warriors
Bully
Way of the Samurai 2
Tenchu 3

i also commission lewd imagery

Some guy posted his new group in Brit/pol/ earlier.
Link is here thelionrises.org/
Not sure if it's connected to American Vanguard or not, and it seems to be very small.

Any Fifa or PES from way back then is sure to be a hit, user.

Also Hogs of War. That shit is amazingly fun to play coop

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

>American Vanguard
If it is, oh dear. Bunch of cunts desu

GTA:SA

Pic related? Blur the names or whatever, I wanna see this shit

some probably didn't turn up

KENGO IS THE ONLY GO

mate this golgo13 figure cost me a hundred squid.

those dwarves would be good pepes

campaign for the most right wing party in your area
speak to normies to try shift opinon

Working late tonight, GCHQ?

Gta vice city

>Britain's dead.

Why would you hide them away, lad?

Pic related is where I'm browsing from right now and it's comfy as fuck with only the display lights and the monitor on.

>joining honeypot organisations
silly anglos

Just keeping handing out red pills desu. The "far right" has grown more in the last 5 years than in the previous fucking 40. More normies waking up every day lad. Focus on them.

tfw you willnever be Rachels partner and get her to fart into a glass milk-bottle then at 3am sneak out into the garden together and light the bottled-fart with a match whilst childishly gigging together at the sound it makes

Pooot, that's the sound I think it would make

All the more reason. That's a terrible waste of money. Sell it and invest the money or ask a girl out and treat her to a night out or something

Come on lad you're too old for toys now

gas yourselves

hogs of war were ps1 lad. though ps2 can play ps1 games. i miss backwwards compat

This.

Grassroots movement is going to fucking burn the whole lot to the ground

>“I honestly feel that if this was a white person attacked by an Asian…it’d be all over the news.”
This is like the fifth time I've seen this today. It IS all over the fucking news. They can't get enough of paki sob stories.

Be very careful what you join. Anything on the radar will have been infiltrated by the intelligence services. Don't end up as a pawn in (((someone else's))) schemes

Is tommy really a jew lads?

xbone can play xbox 360
litreally the only good thing about it

>Pic related is where I'm browsing from right now
>Yank plug sockets
>Brit flag

>over 30
>jewish
>divorcee
>from essex

you're welcome to her mate

I don't know much about them but I do kind of like their logo.

grow up and take responsibility for not being a beta nerd

does the rabbi vandalise the synagogue?

Fuck it weight in numbers and all that

Just fucking join and have done with it.

Yeah I'm fascist, so what fuck you

Stop time wasting and distracting yourself with the console Jew.

>Is tommy really a jew lads?

Walsh or Robinson

at this point my biggest turn on is the prospect of loyalty

fuck off osbourne

i stopped smoking and use leftover dosh to invest in hobbies. is that so bad?

More degeneracy on C4 right now.

Hitchens isn't amused is he

yeah he says he is ((((proudly))))
but just jews> jews+muslims
plus destroying PC culture will means the jew that do push bad shit will get a backlash

Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4. MGS3.

Are there no like minded people in this country? There must be.

When is this "burning" going to happen exactly? I don't see it happening.

Think about the IRA, they didn't just wait for shit to happen, they made it happen.

I think the English now need to start thinking like the IRA - we need the ERA, although maybe it should be English Royal Army because I like monarchy.

If a cause can't be advanced in real life then what's the point of caring about it? If it can't be advanced in real life then it's meaningless.

Sounds David Icke-esque

You have 10 seconds to name a better c i v i c British qt.

got permenant bags under me eyes lads

that one from hearsay (not the sex tape one)

Does that make you a left-libertarian market anarchist?

Osbourne?
It's the King James Bible you absolute fucking pleb

Also no reply for kengo? Sup Forums confirmed plebs

The BBC is well known for publicising attacks against whites. When some sandmonkey suicide bombed in Germany they ran with the title "Syrian migrant among dead in explosion" or something equivalent to that. They also shamelessly anglicised a terrorist's name to draw the attention away from Islam.

Nothing boils my blood more than hearing people call the BBC right wing or something like that

Half are chubby slags with tattoos

It just so happens that most of the people in mental homes smoke tobacco.

The mentally unfit and/or weak will flock to anything negative and habit forming, booze, drugs, weed, smoking, of course proper looneys will be way more likely to be smoking weed. They are also very often on strong nutjob medication that is known to make certain people way worse. So suck your vagina back in you fucking pussy cunt, 420 yo mamas shinbone and shit, fuck, jangle jangle.

anarchism is a jewish plot to cause chaos

how old are you?

Why couldn't you develop some normal, socially acceptable hobbies that will enable you to interact with people out in the world?

you don't have to become the perfect human overnight but if you do beta nerd things like collect anime dolls I'm sorry to say you're a beta nerd. You are what you do. Try and cultivate some more productive habits. You are what you do.

congratulations on stopping smoking.

No he's just a willing dupe that's bought the 6 gorillion myth. A pity as he is a credible working class activist with a ton of energy. (((They))) will burn him anyway.

We can save Britain. Long live the Queen.

I've got a permanent bag under my penis mate, you should see the wrinkles

>It just so happens that most of the people in mental homes smoke tobacco.
You have no sources for that and frankly it's irrelevant

Spyro 1/2/3, Crash Bandicoot 2 and GTA Vice City/San Andreas. Nothing else worth getting desu.

>anarchism is a jewish plot to cause chaos

So you're a stormkike JIDF faggot, I see.

Myleene Klass? Utter tart.

Interesting fact: her shower pics in the Sun was the first thing that I masturbated to (to completion).

>this post
reddit is down the hall and to the left