21 states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

21 states refusing to provide voter data to Trump election panel

At least 21 states are pushing back or outright refusing to comply with the Trump administration’s request for voter registration data.

The Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity, formed by President Trump to investigate his widely debunked claim that millions of illegal votes cost him the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election, sent letters this week to the 50 secretaries of state across the country requesting information about voters.

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/340289-19-states-refusing-to-provide-voter-data-to-trump-panel

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/x42Dw
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/
investors.com/politics/editorials/did-votes-by-noncitizens-cost-trump-the-2016-popular-vote-sure-looks-that-way/
justfactsdaily.com/substantial-numbers-of-non-citizens-vote-illegally-in-u-s-elections/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973
truthrevolt.org/news/harvard-study-yes-illegals-help-get-democrats-elected
cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/announcing-2014-cooperative-congressional-election-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Always archive
archive.is/x42Dw

what are they hiding?

If it's widely debunked, why not just had over the info to prove trump wrong

Oh boy

Surely they are not guilty at all right....

everybody in California pretty much knows that there's mass voter fraud in this state. Fair elections are a thing of the past.

>widely debunked
>you sure about that? mind if I check the dat-
>WIDELY DEBUNKED

Just exclude these states from the next election.

Fair elections were a myth in the first place. Election fraud in the United States is as old as the United States.

>THE SCIENCE IS SETTLED DRUMPF

Oddly enough, this man was investigating voter fraud in Florida, and ended up dead on the beach.

This is one of the most important issues threatening our democracy. Anyone refusing to cooperate should be jailed.

It will be like this with everything sensitive to their methods. They'll make themselves look shady, but lord knows if leftists will see it.

The truth voter fraud exists. And how it exists mainly.
Yup as bribery or extortion can be considered fraud. Obama basically bribed americans on public television with his whole free taco bullshit.

Voting is a local government authority; Feds can fuck off.

not if they allow illegitimate votes

Local governments have run amok. Thats what happens when you elect populist leaders in your democratic autocracy trash state. The result is activist judges, senators and congressmen who are enemies to the republic. Hiding the truth of said crimes only further incriminates you. Minorities are the new southern rednecks impeding progress. We will never move onto fixing our healthcare system or income equality until the illegal problem and people who harbor them are sedated. You want a civil war? Be my guest it will only speed up progress.

>Thanks for your full name
>address
>social
>party affiliation
And
>VOTING HISTORY!

>Just expanding my data analytics operation m8s, nothing to see here.

Kleptocracy in action.

Thank you friend

>south were bad guys

Kys uneducated nigger

you'll cry
>state's rights
on every other issue, I bet...

Great argument. Let's not do anything because if we do Kushner might profit.

The derangement is strong with this one.

fine, if you don't want to give up the information then we can just pass a federal law requiring ID to vote

White and based.

Learn your history. A splintered united states is a weak united states. Succession puts us under europes thumb. Just as illegals divide natives now.
True. The illegals need to be dealt with however. Join or die we must not let them have their way.

There are no studies for voter fraud except for these:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

Bump, this needs more discussion

You don't get to claim states rights now, you motherfuckers. How long have liberals been using the federal government to oversee elections? How many federal laws have you passed governing how southern states do their elections because muh racism? How many campaign finance laws have you pushed for?

The FBI has jurisdiction over voter fraud claims. Don't like it? Take it to the Republican controlled Supreme Court and find out what happens.

Fine, as long as the federal government provides a free photo ID for every citizen.

If non-citizens are voting that is voter fraud. Chances are they're voting under someone else's name. Obviously, liberal states aren't going to investigate themselves. It's a federal election and therefore a federal matter.

does anyone actually have a problem with this?

When there's any actual evidence of widespread voter fraud other than the anecdotes of some bumpkins, I'll be happy to consider a policy proposal.

My privacy rights are not a lower priority due to your fake news. Still have the law on my side.

Benjamin Harrison won tbe 1888 election through outright fraud. If you think it's common now just imagine how bad it was in the age before the private ballot and ability to really enforce voter laws.

so you withhold evidence of possible voter fraud because there is no proof of voter fraud

that's a catch 22

>a state refusing to allow the federal government to verify the integrity of a process that affects the commander-in-chief of the 49 other states is totally based and in the spirit of state sovereignty

fuck off

I don't see how they can use "Muh black granny can't get to the DMV to get her I.D" defence, she's got 4 years to get there now.

You're assuming a lot about me. I'm just following the laws and protecting myself.

investors.com/politics/editorials/did-votes-by-noncitizens-cost-trump-the-2016-popular-vote-sure-looks-that-way/

study cited:
justfactsdaily.com/substantial-numbers-of-non-citizens-vote-illegally-in-u-s-elections/

corroborates previous studies:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0261379414000973

>widely debunked claim

Please answer this

Get a court order, or piss off.

enjoy protecting your precious illegal immigrants

>25 secs
this is a bot prove me wrong

Yup just as these liberal statesmen harbor illegals criminal or otherwise. They will do anything to stay in power including defying the federal government.

It's coming, want to bet on the outcome?

>I'll help you guys investigate voter fraud when you show me some evidence of voter fraud

wow are you a cop?

So... the party that just wants to "investigate" the President refuses to comply with a Federal investigation.

Cute.

d i g i t s
i
g
i
t
s

Here you go:
truthrevolt.org/news/harvard-study-yes-illegals-help-get-democrats-elected

The source is that bastion of right wing radicalism, Harvard.

>Civil War 2
>It's another "Republicans take away slaves from Democrats" episode
>Different color this time tho

You don't need my voting history to accomplish this review. Feds always trying to extend their reach. Bullshit.

Not interested in your spam sites.

>president benjamin harrison
make my day, jew

It's a secret ballot, it doesn't show who you voted for.
It just shows if someone voted in your name.

It's essentially an audit of the organisations that run and maintain both paper and electronic ballot systems and their records.

How can you establish voter fraud if you can't check if, for example, George C. Smith of 1492 Pennsylvania Ave is registered to vote in two or three or four different counties?

Exactly. And this we will deport these slaves back to mexico behind a big beautiful wall.

Well but then you have Ohio and Ole Miss and Arizona that went for Trump also refusing and I suppose I'm also fairly confused as to why they of all states are refusing to hand over their data.
Like you would think the obvious thing for every state (save for Cali) to do is just hand over their data to destroy the myth (Red and Blue states alike)

Am I correct in assuming at least 80% of these states voted for Hillary?

don't worry, its /ourbot/

Ok, what else is there to do in Norway besides browse Sup Forums and archive?

>POST EVIDENCE
>OKAY BUT NOT THAT EVIDENCE

The irony of someone with a Confederate flag decrying states' rights. Ha.

Audits are racist, just like being forced to show ID to vote

The feds are asking for a lot more than that m8; this is an unconstitutional overreach.

>a paper piece of paper is more important than the well being of good, honest, huwite Americans.
Oathcucks can burn in hell.

The people who would have to herd niggers to go get one.

This will be easy to spin, especially with many thinking Russia interfered with the election.

like most of what Trump does, he asks for more than he knows he can get

see the travel ban. Trump will get the evidence he needs

You obviously don't know what you're talking about since they are asking for address, voter history, and who they voted for

>Trump's administration is asking for complete lists of voting for the 2016 election
>21 states refuse to comply the Trump Administration's request
>TRUMP IS TRYING TO HIDE EVERYTHING LIKE THE FACT THAT RUSSIA HACKES THE ELECTION

Based Norge

By the way, is California on that list?

Here is a direct link to the Harvard study.

cces.gov.harvard.edu/news/announcing-2014-cooperative-congressional-election-study

>Election Integrity, formed by President Trump to investigate his widely debunked claim that millions of illegal votes cost him the popular vote in the 2016 presidential election
if it's debunked then why are almost half of states refusing to release the evidence? my almonds are going quantum

Is a frogs butt water tight?

They are not asking for who you voted for, numbnuts. Those things aren't even possible to trace, because your ballot is given to you after you check off from being on the rolls as registered. I worked as a vote watcher

wrong

I mean turn it on Liberals and say if nothing needs to be investigated, then Russia had no hand in the election.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Typical bootlicker ready to give out his information because daddy Trump said so

spics and dems BTFO
EAT SHIT NIGLETS

>a-at least I still have the constitution

nigger

>If you think it's common now just imagine how bad it was in the age before the private ballot
lots of people were coerced to bring their paper voting slip to their Union rep to prove they voted for who they were told

Not everyone has a party affiliation and just because someone may have voted for Trump does not mean they are a republican. I am a democrat and voted for him because the communist progressives have taken hostage of my party for example. It's not a us vs them thing as the media is desperately trying to have you believe.

Cuck

no you just dont want your illegal vote farm shut down.

>there is no voter fraud
>there is no voter fraud
>there is no voter fraud
have you ever checked though?
>no, but there is no voter fraud
well can WE check then?
>OMG NO NO NO

>This is the preliminary release of the 2016 CCES Common Content Dataset...This first release includes only the data and the questionnaires for the survey. Subsequent releases will include a full guide for the dataset and vote validation for the cases.

>Subsequent releases will include...vote validation for the cases.

Did the fake news sight try to convince you there was some conclusive evidence here? Maybe recheck how they phrased their assertions/speculations.

This.
States like CA are the new southern slave states. Their economies are based on cheap illegal immigrant labor. Then the poor taxpayers get duped into providing welfare, education, health care for the illegal workforce.

>IT'S COMPLETELY DEBUNKED
>YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE THE DATA, JUST TRUST US

There is no evidence of voter fraud. I don't even know what institution Trump got the figure 3 to 5 million illegal votes. Probably the University of Straight-Out-of My-Fat-Ass

this is a lie. they are not asking who you voted for.
piece of shit ignorant liar

If they had nothing to hide, they'd provide it.

Then what's wrong with the states sharing the data?

If their was no fraud, wouldn't they want to?

>There is no evidence of voter fraud.

Except from Russia.

Truth has nothing to fear.

Hey see below you moron
fucking shareblue i swear to god. if you're ever actually voted in your damn life you'd know there isn't a single god damn thing on that form to trace back to you. they literally just take your voter id card at the front and you go to a station that has a ballot already there and fill it out. feds are totally justified in this.

Got your law degree from Trump U, eh?

fucking shill