IQ TEST DEBUNKED

You know when some "white" people linking you that black people have lower IQ? ofcourse you know. but in reality iq test was created by nazi germany to use it as white supremacy propaganda. #STAYWOKE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#History
youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY
academia.edu/2551586/A_Brief_History_of_IQ_Tests
weallbe.blogspot.com/2007/10/black-man-invented-pc-as-we-know-it.html
test.mensa.no/
youtu.be/exfFLEmqzNw
lemelson.mit.edu/resources/mark-e-dean-and-dennis-l-moeller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars#Cameroonian
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice try negro.

Since Jews and Asians score higher on IQ tests....this seems like BS to me.

Wrong
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient#History

feel free to list african achivments

youtube.com/watch?v=CEEGO-39sqY

czeckmate

>using Wikipedia as a valid source

Stay mad whiteboi

Intelligence as a measurable construct predates Nazism.
>t.(((psychologist)))

Probably some mystery meat mongrel larping as a nigger. Niggers didn't invent anything.

All mullatto

academia.edu/2551586/A_Brief_History_of_IQ_Tests

If that's true, then why do Jews and Asians tend to score higher.
It's almost as if that's total bullshit.
Logic bit you in the ass again huh?

Damn you and your... facts.

i know truth hurts when u steal someone history and Inventions

Niggers and IQ should never be in the same sentence.

Blacks think white people are evil
Evil white people invented the computer
Why do black people use computers?

Reminder: IQ was created by the jews to keep the white man down

Don't believe the jewish lies

we must unite with the based niggers to take down the jews and their racist IQ test

Fuck off nigger

Would be interesting though, because it would also debunk all of experimental psychology and any empirical veneer of the social sciences.

Lie.
Computer was created by black man
weallbe.blogspot.com/2007/10/black-man-invented-pc-as-we-know-it.html

>based
>nigger

I remember when my soc teacher tried to sell this shit.

>Take IQ test
>Logic, math, pattern recognition and proper usage of grammer

Prof, now don't feel bad if you didn't do well, this test is actually for CULTURALLY SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE

Try this test developed by a black activist.

>Test is all about slang in Harlem and Jazz musicians

Prof: You see, I bet if you did well on the first test, you don't feel so smart now? You see it's cultraully spesific knowledge.

>Brown pride intensifys

Prof: What do you all think of the tests? Can we really test for IQ?

Me: "I can see how the grammar and language portions would be poor indicators of IQ, if the subject is not a native English speaker, but the rest of the test is just logic, pattern recognition, and mathematics. I don't feel like those are culturally specific things. i feel that the first test is at least making an honest attempt."

>I feel a look of hatred descend upon me

That basically was the beginning f being "redpilled" for me. At the time I thought "wow every culture has math and patterns and logic, that's racist to say its specific to white people"
>Then over time I realized that indeed, they were right. That shit is culturally specific.

we wuz peanut butter and sheeeit

>Left: Blacks have low IQ's because the white man created the IQ test to keep the black man down.
>Right: Blacks have low IQ's because they are blacks.
>Both: Blacks have low IQ's...
No matter what side you are on both sides can agree on the facts.

>by nazi germany
lel then why do (((they))) ace those tests, uh nigger?
fuck off you dumb ape

>because it would also debunk all of experimental psychology and any empirical veneer of the social sciences.

Because nazis made something it immediately stops being relevant?

That's only because 'American' links to 'African-American', and gets more pics of blacks. Look up 'US Inventors', see the difference.

No. What the fuck? Nazis didn't invent IQ. I was referring to IQ tests being "debunked."

Every time you read the word, debunked, you know a shit lib typed it.

nazis didnt hat blacks nor did they segregate or lynch them or stop them from eating with whites or serving in their army. they were still a 90+% white country, so its not like there were millions of blacks, but they didnt hate them or discriminate them in any way.

>The British psychologist Charles Spearman in 1904 made the first formal factor analysis of correlations between the tests.

You know what else was an invention of nazi germany? The Saturn V.

WE WUZ PEANUT BUTTER N SHIET

>let's not be too quick here
Peanut butter MF'er

This is the part that first red pilled me when i was a little kid. I knew intuitively that Germany didn't give a shit about blacks because there were no niggers in Germany so no reason to hate them.

I just scored 130 on a innernet IQ test fuck it bruv WHI POWER

I think this inarticulate sentence proves niggers are thick as fuck..

I tried it. What dafaq is going on??

IQ is the single most reliable psychological test ever created and is closely related to every measurement of outcome in life

incorrect

>implying the politics board on a vietnamese basket weaving forum is a fucking essay

the first computer was invented by this man,

WE

IQ test was an invention of nabolens guy for building public schools ( which name skips me rith now ).

not nazis.

OP must be a leftists, spreading disimformation again.

spamdexing

tfw to smart too score high on a racist IQ test

Why is Africa a shit hole then?

Yeah the Nazis made up IQ to shit on Africans who lived in America. Which is why IQ proved Ashkenazis to be on the top percentile. Retarded nigger

test.mensa.no/

Is this test a reliable measurment of IQ? I took it within 20 minutes of getting up while drinking my first beer of the day and I still got a 130

It was invented in France.

No it's not.

See Raven's

It's the only unbiased one. AshNazi Jews score average. It works on Africa and other countries that have poor literacy too.

It even works on autists.

nazis where not white supremacist

>everyone who tests high in I.Q. is generally intelligent
>everyone who tests poorly is Dumbf level autistic / sub Saharan a nigger
>(((debunked)))

Then why is the score based on the average of British people?
Wouldn't they use German people instead?

We already have a black IQ test called professional sports.

larping as a nigger on Sup Forums. your life must be depressing.

if u check this niggers twitter hes actually insane, all blacks hate whites cause of retards like this

youtu.be/exfFLEmqzNw

> nazis create a test Jews universally score highest on

It makes perfect sense

WOKE

KeK

Fucking niggers

You know spreading such an obvious lie just makes it clear that you niggers are low iq subhumans, right?

You do realise that einstein was a jew right?

>who is binet

user, I'm as leftist as they come but crack open a history book, IQ has shit to do with with the Nazis. The problem with American black culture is they've embraced systemic weakness and consider strength being white. If they bothered to work on their communities they'd have high IQs as well.

>Nazis invented a measurement of intelligence as white supremecy propaganda
>Jews score higher on it then whites on average.

Really bixes my noods. I swear niggers are so stupid you could tell me they were made by nazis as white supremecy propaganda and I'd buy it.

( *rethorical question* )

This is not black twitter. Fuck off Nigger.

must be an issue with jewgle, if you look up "United States Inventors" then the only nigger that comes up is someone who "invented" something that dates all the way back to the aztecs and mayans

Reminder Sup Forums used to be a forum for black men only before white devil came and took over.

>Nigger spouts something
>Believe or you rayciss! Fuck whitey!

Kinda. You can have good IQ and still be lazy or have a mental illness and end up not doing well in life despite good IQ.

Dennis L. Moeller and a black man.

lemelson.mit.edu/resources/mark-e-dean-and-dennis-l-moeller

>contributing to a field means you get all the credit for everything if you're black

ISA slots were important and all, but wew. The other examples of black inventors seem to follow a similar trend in their referenced "inventions".

You're drunker than I am.

And that shit which they measured correctly assessed the ability of high scorers to build an advanced civilization. Intelligence is genetic, and we can measure intelligence by accomplishments. Society isn't something which has always existed, and then taken over by whites. It was BUILT by whites. Niggers have never created anything.

Blacks should embrace intelligence tests.
They prove blacks should use genius sperm donors to improve their intelligence.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African_scientists,_inventors,_and_scholars#Cameroonian

The 1. list can be skipped so no one starts the WE WUZ KINGZ N SHIET bullshit.

Not many achievements anyway.

>TuuBaal Kane
i like how nigger demons are just assigning themselves demon names now. Really makes you think

For a people that mostly live in mud, having any of them on this list is a start. There's hope for their rehabilitation.

Problem is that most of them were moved to modern (white) world before they did anything.
Wonder what we have that they don't hmm?

If they bothered, they could be rehabilitated here too. As long as they bother to better themselves and meaningfully contribute, I don't really give a shit.

>not knowing shit about IQ tests
the post

>Thomas Edison
>black
Kek

THICC
H
I
C
C

lol

>No pedals
>Shakes violently
>Small wheels
Oh I am laffing. Holy shit look at the torso on that statue, is everything they make out of proportion and shit?

>If they bothered
I'm pretty sure even blacks hate Somalians and muzzies.
The people on the list come from countries that have had connections to white societies.
What we are bringing here hasn't even seen the left nut of God.
There is no better for us or them, only thing these animals understand is blood.

IQ tests are good for nothing but predicting one's potential for achievement in an industrialized society. Otherwise, pretty useless.

Facts are racist, facts keep the black man down. Facts are meaningless in the real world.