Russia sells S-400 missile system to Turkey

What do you make of this?

armyrecognition.com/june_2017_global_defense_security_news_industry/russian_contract_s-400_missile_system_turkey_has_been_finalized_13006174.html

Roaches going to nuke the world so only they survive obviously

Total cucks

Lol, yeah and the Brits sold anti ship missiles to the Argentinians. See how well that worked for them during the Falklands War?

Russia realizes America is going to push for war until it gets it, Russia realizes Roaches hate America already and would make great ally. Russia sells roaches top of the line anti-air system in exchange for a bit of political amenability.

Sorry for not giving context...
Russia will help Turkey develop her own missile and drone systems too. Americans who are supposed to be our (((alllies))) arent selling us those....

Selling S-400s to a NATO member?

This doesn't seem legit.

Why would Russia sell their most advanced AA missile system to a potential threat?

My guess is Turkey gave up on NATO and seeks to ally with Russia. Russians are looking for more allies as well.

>CIA agent kills Russian ambassador in Turkey to worsen relationships
>CIA push Erdogan to shoot down Russian plane to worsen relationships
>Putin and Lavrov don't take the bait
>Respond by increasing relationship with Turkey

>USA arms Kurds and want to give them state next to Turkey
>Russia and Assad want them gone
>Relationship with Turkey increased Again

Also CIA was behind attempted coup against Erdogan, so he is exploring Russian sphere instead of US.

Syria / Russia / Turkey / Lebanon / Iran / Qatar is a pretty strong team.

Putin is putting together a good setup to counter Israel / US / Saudi in middle-east powergame.

You think that means anything to the Turks at this point? Theyre already seizing control of the political and educational apparatus's of EU countries via immigration. they'll push for genocide and open annexation once thats consolidated. NATO member status means nothing to Turkey apart from its protection from states like China and Russia.

Where does Germany and France stand? England is also an enigma.

kek, they sold them some faulty (or lower than advertised spec) s-400's so turkey can thump their chest and get BTFO

Russians HATE the turk

They are giving us a loan so we can afford it user. They are also helping us develop our own systems.

I'm suprised, you know a lot for an European.

>What do you make of this?

Russia knows Israel is fucking around in Syria and it's a warning to Israel that they will gladly sell anti-Jewjet missiles to any country they feel like.

England solid with US
France and Germany, lean US, but may sit out entirely, need to build a good wall against you

>expecting honesty from russians
Yeah sure, they're "helping" you develop "high tech, advanced" systems, kek. dumb roach

Germany and France will be busy with civil wars when the government tries to arrest everyone trying to avenge their raped daughters.

And I do mean everyone.

Soviets supplied Mustafa Kemal with weapons so he was able to kick British-French out of Anatolia.

Russians have greater enemies, you know.

It's a non-nuclear purely self defense weapon.

Germany and England seem to oppose each other though. Will they be at the same side?
Shitposting is forbidden in this thread.

Will Turkey actually listen to America and let Kurds get their own land and military equipment from US?

It seems like a big leap of faith the US is asking.

I don't think Turkey is particular interested in Russia and Syrian Army alliance, but if there is one thing I don't doubt it is Erdogan getting angry as fuck at US asking him not to disturb Kurds setting up a huge military.

I'm guessing this is why America went with FSA jihadis first when trying to defeat Assad, because it wouldn't annoy Turkey.

What a clusterfuck

>he thinks Russia is really his ally
holy fuck you are dumb, you are nothing but geopolitical pawn to them

Hate of russia, (you), iran is stronger than each other

To blast the shit out of Kurds occupying the north-eastern corner of their ally's country

Turkey no longer trusts its Nato allies.

yea but the s-400 is rumored to be able to shoot down f-22s and f-35s. that's why its kind of a big deal

Kurds will get invaded in a couple of days. The army is piling troops near the border.
Turkey is determined to stop a YPG state from being born.

>Hey ummm guys i can't understand why would anyone sell their wopons to other people for money guys i seriusly don't understand how it works at all.

are they going into Afrin?

Either Afrin or Tal Rifat.
There are 8000 personnel getting ready for the operation.
YPG retaliated by promising to take back Jarabulus and Al Bab from turkish invaders.

Sell your old weapons (to shittier countries) to get $, for shiny new ones

they already sold s300 to grease in the 90s

That was 20 years ago in a different political climate.