If you're a conservative before 30 you're heartless

>If you're a conservative before 30 you're heartless

>if you're a liberal after 30 you're brainless

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.harvard.edu/ethicalesq/2005/06/21/did-churchill-coin-that-over-30-maxim/
youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. I was a liberal because I didn't know fucking anything about anything and got all of my news from retards like Colbert and Stewart.

Once I actually dove into political theory, left-wing positions became blatantly untenable.

Mm

yes i agree. if you don't want 10,000,000 sudanese terrorists in your country before 30 you are heartless

I'm heartless because I don't use emotions as arguments?

Fpbp

I won't even deny that I'm heartless. When some bleeding heart faggot calls me heartless I take it as a compliment.

If I'm conservative to the point that I frown on actions which directly erode the West how heartless am I?

This is merely a saying I heard fellows

Variations of this quote have been attributed to a number of people.

blogs.harvard.edu/ethicalesq/2005/06/21/did-churchill-coin-that-over-30-maxim/

I did not claim it was my own

if you are conservative and have no liberal views you are an idiot

if you are liberal and have no conservative views you are and idiot

so if you identify as either you are an idiot

Meme tier quote. Most people develop their ideology roughly at age 17-21 and more or less stick with that their entire lives.

>If you are with 15 still a brainwashed shitlib you should immediately proceed to kill yourself
fixed

I'm socially conservative because I'm Southern and my family is, too.

You don't need to be 100% in agreement with typical liberal or conservative talking points to identify as one.

This. Came from the same humble beginnings brother

Yes

It mamakes perfect sense, though 30 is pretty damn high. Should be like 22. And it's just an approximation.

Checks out.

makes*

Also, heartless is only a bad thing if you don't subscribe to realism. Which would make you brainless... so...

its

if you're not a liberal when youre 20 you don't have a heart , if you're not a conservative when you're 30 you don't have a brain

>tfw i was never luberal
I went from edgy high school "nerd" to right wing

I was never liberal. I grew up among gangbanger infestations then went into the military and saw what 3rd world African & Middle Eastern shitholes libtards love to cry about so much. I got out then went into the Peace Corps and ended up being the bodyguard for the PC Boss who divvies out the money and projects to the locals. It's alll a scam btw. Not that I needed any further convincing, but libtards truly are the worst of humanity because they deny reality in favor of some ridiculous utopian dream which will never happen.

American Libtards have no fucking clue how incredibly privileged they are to be living in the USA.

They're pathetic

By mid 20s you should be a conservative if you're a white male.

And if your not a NatSoc by the time you die, then you lived your whole life as either a useful idiot for the Jews, a Jewish puppet, or the worst of all, a Jew yourself

Lol at sticking with beliefs you held at age 17. Fuck off underage.

Maybe in the past. Today with free media over the internet, the intense invasion of the west and left wing maneuvering you are brainless if you are left wing past 22.

Only allowing the previous years due to some allowance of being busy with uni.

Grandma, is that you?

But America is full of niggers. We need to Crackdown TM.

I skipped the liberal phase and chose to be centrist as a teen instead.

Then my government decided it was time to open the floodgates of the brown horde and it pushed me into natsoc territory.

Go to bed deary, I'll bring you warm milk and tuck you in

You don't stick with the beliefs you hold at the start of the period you dumb commie.

Not even the real quote

"If youre not a REBEL by the age of 20, youve got no heart
If youre not conservative by 30 youve got no brain

I, too, enjoy hollow generalizations and categorization into pre-packaged political groups like they were football teams. It gives me a feeling I understand this whirlwind of experience. Also repeating platitudes makes me sound like I have thought about the issue at hand, without taking more than 5 seconds or risking to strain the attention span of my interlocutor.

right, just more than not

I've always been right leaning

fuck your bullshit

Quotes like this so that 20 year old meme conservatives could auto fellatio themselves for being so smart. like these guys basically this guy nailed it

regardless of your political leanings, you're brainless if you'll a priori make decisions without entertaining the alternatives

Fpbp.

>tfw you also realize the liberals around you have no actual interest in politics nor even the future, and only remain liberal because it's the social trend

Don't worry non Americans. If you're not American and/or dumb as shit you can replace 30 with 15.

what if i'm neither ?

>Partisanshit.
>Le trump pepe meme image

>conservative and liberal

I'm, at this point, neither.
Generally left leaning, but recent things that liberals have claimed to be a part of their ideology has greatly turned me off and I don't agree.
I pick and choose my opinions on various subjects based on what I know or think I know, and logic and reasoning.

Being put in one of those two camps just means you need to force yourself to hold opinions you may not actually agree with, and also allows for people to easily side-track any debate into something else related to your 'side'

If you're liberal for more than a few years you are officially braindead.
>t. liberal in high school, conservative in college

I'm 40. Been a conservative all my life. But that's because my generation wasn't FUCKING RETARDED!!!

this implies that europoors (presumably) are more conservative than americans
you don't actually think that, do you?

I don't have a problem with being heartless.

This.

No this implies that there are a shit ton of brainless idiots in Europe. And that those fucks should be capable of having some braincells by the age of 15.

the all knowing centrist has bequeathed us his sacred opinion that takes all possible points of view into consideration which only he, a centrist, can do

here's a song you condescending fagget youtube.com/watch?v=JB_omHQwYh8

It's has been statistically proven that those who are of conservative belief generally has lower IQ, whereas those of liberal beliefs have a higher IQ

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

So although I wouldn't say that conservatives are brainless, nor that they have "less" brains, the brains that they do have are less efficient than those of liberals.

>effort post because hurt feelings

I was a liberal before I knew anything about politics. I remember the first time I considered that the left wants bigger government but LARP as being against the government.

If you're a liberal after 30 and you're brainless, then what's the point of being a liberal in the first place?

It's all so average until you get off.
I'm not going to wait here until the bodys cold.
I just want you to feel the gun in your haaaaaaaaaaaand.

Who else /heartless/ here? Feels good being a bad boy

>MFW voted for Trump at 29

did a liberal come to that conclusion?

>Not falling for liberal globalist memes means I'm heartless