*BTFO's Sup Forums*

*BTFO's Sup Forums*

>Muslims are good, say Muslim sympathizers

So by that logic faggots are terrorized by other faggots since other faggots are who gives other faggots AIDS.

It's true though. Muslims kill far more muslims than anyone else.

Retard Rowling is taking this to mean muslim terror victimizes non-radicals.

SOMEBODY'S doing the terrorizing, Don

It's literally true. On deaths from actual attacks.

so lets bring those two groups over here so they can continue it on nicer streets.

at least she admitted islamic terror is a real thing

How incredibly sad of a human being do you have to be to go from being a beloved children's book author worth more than the Queen of England to some liberal twat who posts ABC links on your Twitter all day in order to guilt your fans into becoming the same liberal twats as you?

>chance of being killed by muslims increases dramatically when living in muslim nations

what a fucking surprise, these people KILL PEOPLE, it's what they do

>Terrorism is rampant in Muslim countries
>They're the biggest victim
Really makes me think

>muslims the biggest victims of terrorism

Oh no what a tragedy. Who's attacking them? Radical atheists? Militant christians?

>other muslims

Oh. So I guess muslims are the problem then.

She's being sarcastic. Her name says it all. J.K. - just kidding

Yes, I agree that it's true. However, it's also true that Muslims aren't doing shit about it.

She's 100% right which is why we shouldn't fucking import them.

It's actually true. For ever big terrorist attack in the west, there are probably 30 in the middle-east. So the question is, if they treat each other that way in their own countries, how are they going to treat us when they come into power in our our countries?

>GLOBAL TERRORISM
I don't give a fuck about Muslims in other countries. That's why I wouldn't apose genocide.

Literally this, good post

This. Obviously they blow each other up the most. Niggers are the biggest killer of niggers. What a shock!

What the fucking hell even is the point of that tweet?

>prison inmates are the most victimized by prison shanking
really make you think, nay?

>Muslimes blow each other up all the time so don't be mad and try to protect yourself when they do it to you, racist goyim!

>Be Muslim
>Live in Muslim nation
>Get killed by other Muslims

Gee wiz, how surprising!

In other news, communists "absolutely" the group most victimized by purges, researchers say

>(((researchers)))

Really made me think desu

>Study finds that Muslims are 'absolutely' the group most guilty of terrorism. In unrelated news, Muslims tend to live adjacent to one another because they do not tolerate religious dissent in their communities. More at 11.

But every always focuses on attacks in Western countries.

Interesting enough, they complain when no one talks about big attacks in the Middle East.

>sandniggers kill sandniggers the most
>thinking this means they're less likely to kill people who don't share their ideology

These half-wit fucks are literally incapable of carrying a thought out to its logical conclusion.

>Be shitskin
>Live in shitskin country
>Blow up neighbour who's also a shitskin
>Liberals hate whites

"shias and sunnis kill each other more than they kill us westerners therefor they are the TRUE victims of islamic terrorism!"

another way you can look at this 'study' is that it also proves muslims are typically more violent than non muslims.

>1/3 of terror suspects are white right-wingers